JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for January 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1896 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thanks @Tortuga for posting this info and link elsewhere on the forum. I am glad that I had clicked on the link and read some of the brothers' and sisters' bios before watching Br. Sanderson's talk because reality really came crushing down on me when I could put faces to the names!

I have some work to do before I can answer, "I AM READY!" Lots of prayer, prayerful meditation, study and faith-building. I thank Jehovah for this food at the proper time! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

(at 43 min) 

If you have a problem, and there is something you can do about it, 

then pray for wisdom.

If there's nothing you can do about the problem,

pray for peace.

But in any case, pray...

I had to stop the video here... :cry::cry::cry:🙏

Edited by Dages

17 minutes ago, Skye said:

I will truly appreciate if anyone with the appropriate tools could extract for me the visual timeline from about min 17:40 to around min 22:00.

Thanks in advance!!

Here you go... :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ommouzcPWfXZjVf99

Meditating on the Bible is the best way to know Jehovah.

Meditating on his Creation, the Universe, is the 2nd best way.🌴🌎

Studying Physics is the best way to learn about his Creation.🤓

I feel so guilty. I had to use the restroom during Bro Splane's talk. 

Should be OK. I paused it and resumed afterwards. 

Lol 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

2 hours ago, booboo said:

Brother Sandersons talk. This is serious business.  Need to pray about a "hiding place"  🙏

I'll listen again. .. but I think this was directed at brothers and sisters who are under ban right now

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

17 minutes ago, anniebea said:

I'll listen again. .. but I think this was directed at brothers and sisters who are under ban right now

He says, "brothers have a secure place in mind to hide your bibles and other precious spiritual food whether in printed or in electronic form." Then he mentions if your worshiping Jehovah in a country right now under ban do not leave your spiritual food where it could easily be found.

So it's a message for all. For us it's think about where to hide it and for them make sure it can't be found where you are hiding it.

Edited by Mykyl

49 minutes ago, anniebea said:

It applies to all of us. This part starts around the 12.30 min mark.   Yes He did emphasize that if you are under ban now, do not leave your spiritual food out where it can be seen and confiscated.  But before that, this  portion started off with: We want to be ready when a ban or persecution comes. When things happen like in Russia.

Are you ready? (paraphrased) 

Edited by booboo

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

We must stop being anxious! We need to stop preparing for the worse because that is not what Jehovah wants us to do... Loved Brother Splanes part! emoji23.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I dont recall him saying to stop preparing. He said to stop worrying about what could happen during persecution and things like that.  Just double checked and found nothing about stop preparing... and then finally I figured out what you meant. I’m an Eejit. Sorry. 

Edited by Mykyl

I dont recall him saying to stop preparing. He said to stop worrying about what could happen during persecution and things like that.  Just double checked and found nothing about stop preparing... and then finally I figured out what you meant. I’m an Eejit. Sorry. 

Hmm no one stated not to prepare.... But stop preparing for the worse... The talk is all about comfort!!

Remember I can't, I don't think I can point brought out? It's because of the Mark Twain effect!

Hence the year text....

As a matter of fact the talk Are You Ready is technically comforting too....

2 hours ago, anniebea said:

same understanding here......if everybody should hide their literature now...it would mean that the great Tribulation starts NOW!!!

If you are in a country that is under ban do not leave your spiritual food where it may be discovered

Just now, Tbs77 said:

Hmm no one stated not to prepare.... But stop preparing for the worse... The talk is all about comfort!!

Remember I can't, I don't think I can point brought out? It's because of the Mark Twain effect! emoji6.png

Hence the year text....

As a matter of fact the talk Are You Ready is technically comforting too....emoji6.png

Yep as I said, I figured out what you meant. That it was entirely my fault. Sorry again.

9 minutes ago, Bluebell said:

same understanding here......if everybody should hide their literature now...it would mean that the great Tribulation starts NOW!!!

If you are in a country that is under ban do not leave your spiritual food where it may be discovered

The entire talk is for us all. Those not currently under ban should think about where we could hide it. We don’t have to go and hide it ourselves yet. That’s not what was said. But we must think where we could hide it to be ready.

Number three: Protect your spiritual food.
Brothers, have a secure place in mind to hide your Bible and other precious spiritual food, whether in printed or in electronic form.
If you’re worshipping Jehovah right now in a country where the work is under ban, do not leave your spiritual food where it can easily be discovered and taken away.

Follow direction, don’t panic, trust in Jehovah, and don’t ban yourself.
Protect your spiritual food, and support your brothers and sisters.
Stand together with them as one.
If we are all determined to do these practical things right now, then, my dear brothers and sisters, you are ready.

Edited by Mykyl