JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

👨‍💼 JW broadcasting - April 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1886 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

22 minutes ago, Hope said:

I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS STYLE OF SONG!!!!!  :D It is GORGEOUS!!!

I've been hoping to hear more diverse melodies... last month and this are hitting all the marks for me!  ❤️   

Uani, I am not able to open the link posted..if you downloaded the english, would it be possible for you to post your link please? Thanks💖

cat2_e0.gif

28 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

would it be possible for you to post your link please? Thanks💖

I am using my phones hotspot to download onto my old  note 3 phone..It worked! Thanks anyway!

Edited by SUNRAY

wording

cat2_e0.gif

46 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Thank you..however, my Android phone says it is unable to open the file! That's a first!!

Brother, I was able to download it to anrother device and it worked! Thanks for your patience!

cat2_e0.gif

28 minutes ago, The German said:

Yes, it should work because that's the original link you'll find on tv.jw.org tonight.

I believe the problem was the phone I was using was slow to download and so I thought it was finished, but it was not! However, my older phone has a faster processor and shows the download arrow, so I knew when it finished! Very enjoyable! Thanks for your link!

cat2_e0.gif

19 minutes ago, Hope said:

Not on my Broadcast... not yet...

Oh, sorry. Give me a few minutes and then try again...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

13 hours ago, adino said:

loveley new song 😊

11 hours ago, Jothob said:

. . .

Beautiful original song too.

4 hours ago, Hope said:

I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS STYLE OF SONG!!!!!  :D It is GORGEOUS!!!

I've been hoping to hear more diverse melodies... last month and this are hitting all the marks for me!  ❤️   

3 hours ago, Bryan said:

Superb song.

The Original Song is picturized in India. A piece of distinct Indian music. Happy to see a few friends in the video too. 

I have to agree with everybody this time. This song is bound to become one of my favourites. :ok: It is entitled All I Can Give, and I've converted it to mp3 format for all you music fans. It's in my song collection.

emoji-with-headphones.gif.a065cdc9012c75d9d5347ff7430c86a7.gif

59 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Oh, sorry. Give me a few minutes and then try again...

As of one minute ago - still not up on the official site.  I run into drama (*sigh*) when I share anything not from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE.  Otherwise it's, "WHERE DID YOU GET IT? YOU'RE RUNNING AHEAD OF THE CHARIOT!!  HOW CAN YOU BE SURE IT'S NOT TAMPERED WITH?????"  😕

I'll just keep checking tv.jw.org as needed...

Thanks for the previews, tho - that song is groove-ulous!!! ❤️ 

8 hours ago, adino said:

German ist up: https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201904&langwritten=x

What a joy for the brothers from Germany, Austria and Switzerland 👍😊

English is up as well. https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=All&langwritten=E&pub=jwb&issue=201904

Sorry, I just saw the links already given above. I saw it after I made a comment. 

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)