JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Let's give a warm welcome to our new moderator - Alan

28 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

If you happen to see a cool cat scurrying around here, don't worry.  That's just our favorite feline, @Alan who has graciously accepted a position as moderator.

Alan hails from the UK. His favorite pass times include chasing balls of yarn, jumping off table edges, and trying to catch that little red dot. 

Welcome Alan! We will try to resist throwing you out at night. :welcome:

It is a bit weird when someone sums you up in a few sentences :)

We are soooooooooooooo blessed with incredible, caring 'cat herders' here. :D  Welcome, Brother Alan!!! ❤️

Please know that each and every one of you are GREATLY appreciated for all the time and effort

you devote to keeping this message board a safe--UPBUILDING--place in cyberspace. ❤️

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Hey, look!  Not only are there cat herders in cyberspace, they even have them in outerspace. :D 

474521401_Catherderinspace.gif.fe2033cbc6e8f0d0fca7b9aab3fc9f5d.gif

(This is a puzzle I just came across in my Jigsaw App.)  https://thejigsawpuzzles.com/Puzzle-of-the-Day/Astronaut-Cat-jigsaw-puzzle

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

The best of the best. When ever, wherever. 

Welcome, dear brother. 

We go from being secure, to more secure. 

One day, I’m dreaming of a grand reunion. Of brothers and sisters here. 

You have added so much to my life. I thank you.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

17 hours ago, Shawnster said:

His favorite pass times include chasing balls of yarn, jumping off table edges, and trying to catch that little red dot. 

The funniest ever welcome ... still laughing ...:D

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

14 hours ago, ivy said:

:flowers:

For those with poor eyesight.

3_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1513278875

The flowers goes well with their beautiful home. Sooty must be so peeved to see Master glued to the monitor for the longest time. Sit on top of the keyboard if you want some attention or ......

Edited by M'Awan

1 hour ago, M'Awan said:

For those with poor eyesight.

3_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1513278875

The flowers goes well with their beautiful home. Sooty must be so peeved to see Master glued to the monitor for the longest time. Sit on top of the keyboard if you want some attention or ......

Lovely comment. Love your humour Anne! 

Think like a cat.. Act like cat: though I'll keep the claws in. :)