JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

4 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Would it be possible to eventually develop a nasal vaccine for covid? 

Yes, they are working on them. This morning I read in the newspaper that Russia already has a nasal vaccine and will start testing it on people in March.

Edited by carlos

43 minutes ago, Sofia said:

yes.

On my scientific background I do believe so. :)

Sofia, may I ask you a question please? Does the immune system also create antibodies to other substances, like lipids, that are in some vaccines? If so, since the nerve sheaths in our brain and spine contain squalene and other lipids, if lipids are injected into muscle (as opposed to eating shark liver oil (squalene), will our immune system attack our nerves causing transverse myelitus or facial palsy? I ask because such serious side effects have been reported..

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Lockdown: Boris Johnson unveils plan to end England restrictions by 21 June - BBC News

This is the press conference yesterday.  Scroll down to the video on Sir Patrick Vallance says home-working and mask-wearing measures may continue until next winter.

Edited by On the huh

1 hour ago, SUNRAY said:

Sofia, may I ask you a question please? Does the immune system also create antibodies to other substances, like lipids, that are in some vaccines? If so, since the nerve sheaths in our brain and spine contain squalene and other lipids, if lipids are injected into muscle (as opposed to eating shark liver oil (squalene), will our immune system attack our nerves causing transverse myelitus or facial palsy? I ask because such serious side effects have been reported..

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/suspicions-grow-nanoparticles-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine-trigger-rare-allergic-reactions

Of course Sunray! No problem. In fact the big issue on mRNA jabs is the fact that IF the nanoparticle is dicovered BEFORE merging into a cell, it may be considered an outsider and body´s immune system attacks it

If the person is alergic to PEG that can lead so some inespected reations :(

Here´s some info, and the vaccine´s ingredients. So just in case if you are allergic, perhaps you shouldn't take it

https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/what-are-the-side-effects-of-the-pfizer-vaccine/104380/

About the Palsy´s paralisis, or other reactions, they may be related to PEG or any other ingredient, but also related to the person´s other illnessess...

One case reported on a woman that had Palsy before:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7874945/

But here comes a fact check:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9817754888

https://fullfact.org/online/bells-palsy-vaccine-trial/

Stay safe :D

26 minutes ago, On the huh said:

Lockdown: Boris Johnson unveils plan to end England restrictions by 21 June - BBC News

This is the press conference yesterday.  Scroll down to the video on Sir Patrick Vallance says home-working and mask-wearing measures may continue until next winter.

No wonder the GB is so cautious. We need to obey GB instructions. They pray for Jehovah´s Holy Spirit to guide us in a World full of uncertainties.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

5 minutes ago, Sofia said:

But here comes a fact check:

Thanks Sofia ~ The fact check you posted is about photos that were taken before the vaccines and used to support claims about vaccine trial side effects. The article says.."An image showing three people with facial paralysis is circulating online and is erroneously being connected to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trials, which documented FOUR CASES of Bell’s palsy among people who RECEIVED the vaccine".  

It is interesting that you said that if the immune system detects the nano particle before it gets into the cell, it will attack it..so are you in agreement with the possibility that the immune system could attack us..(auto iimmune)? I have read that some aduvents are very agressive when it comes to causing our body to have a strong immune response.  There are vaccine candidates that do contain lipid aduvents..like Novavax..aduvent from the soap bark tree. Thanks for your input..you have studied science..:lol:

cat2_e0.gif

12 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Thanks Sofia ~ The fact check you posted is about photos that were taken before the vaccines and used to support claims about vaccine trial side effects. The article says.."An image showing three people with facial paralysis is circulating online and is erroneously being connected to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trials, which documented FOUR CASES of Bell’s palsy among people who RECEIVED the vaccine".  

It is interesting that you said that if the immune system detects the nano particle before it gets into the cell, it will attack it..so are you in agreement with the possibility that the immune system could attack us..(auto iimmune)? I have read that some aduvents are very agressive when it comes to causing our body to have a strong immune response.  There are vaccine candidates that do contain lipid aduvents..like Novavax..aduvent from the soap bark tree. Thanks for your input..you have studied science..:lol:

We have learned to study! We must certify ourselves about everything, so you do well. Of course its not easy to claim that a vaccine that everyone wished to be true to have so many complications involved in a few people. Well, it can happen, so the decision to take the jab it´s up to the person it self. 

No labs will admit whatsoever... That´s the way it always has been. 

I too once was a victim of an antibiotic. It destroyed my pancreas almost entirely. I nearly died.

When discovered the cause: nobody cared, nobody believed it. Im alive because Jehovah wanted. I was supposed to be dead in 2014. 6 days antibiotic. all it took.

4 years after and my pancreas came back to normal by miracle, is normal now with a minor scar.

Today I read that Pfizer will NOT take any responsibility about any damage the vaccine can cause. Pfizer asked governments for indemnity from civil cases (no liability for its own acts of gross negligence, fraud, mismanagement of manufacturing + delivery, or malice). It demanded that funds be held in escrow and sovereign assets be given. 😮

in case of legal suits! This has to mean something....

Some countries didnt accpet the deal, so no pfizer vaccines there.

here´s the link: https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23/pfizer-plays-hardball-in-covid19-vaccine-negotiations-in-latin-america/

Stay safe!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

so are you in agreement with the possibility that the immune system could attack us..(auto iimmune

The fact is that there are vírus already responsible for auto imune

citomegalovirus CMV 

epstein virus EPV

all herpes virus

if you had mononucleosis most chance you got these virus living in your nerves permanently 

every now and then they awake and cause damage

covid awakes them if you have them 

that’s why so many nervous reactions

that’s why long haulers after covid are experiencing chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia-Like symptoms 

any further questions just ask

🤗

Edited by Sofia

43 minutes ago, Sofia said:

The fact is that there are vírus already responsible for auto imune

citomegalovirus CMV 

epstein virus EPV

all herpes virus

if you had mononucleosis most chance you got these virus living in your nerves permanently 

every now and then they awake and cause damage

covid awakes them if you have them 

that’s why so many nervous reactions

that’s why long haulers after covid are experiencing chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia-Like symptoms 

any further questions just ask

🤗

Wow! That is so interesting! My hysband and I have Coxsackie virus and herpes..I had shingles. So, If we get vaccinated, will the shot also wake up these viruses? We both suffer transverse myelitus symptoms, and my husband sometimes vertigo like when he first had the virus. In fact our symptoms then were the same as ones describe having covid.

cat2_e0.gif

8 hours ago, Sofia said:
8 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Would it be possible to eventually develop a nasal vaccine for covid? 

Oh yes Shawn! In Portugal there´s a lab developing it. Even Merck lab who has developed the EBOLA vaccine, has the science to produce it. If you search Merck intra nasal vaccine coronavirus on google you find it 😉

Wait a minute - if a nasal vaccine is possible, and more effective, why didn't the pharmacy companies start there? Why did they waste time going with an arm shot?

6 hours ago, Sofia said:

Today I read that Pfizer will NOT take any responsibility about any damage the vaccine can cause. Pfizer asked governments for indemnity from civil cases (no liability for its own acts of gross negligence, fraud, mismanagement of manufacturing + delivery, or malice). It demanded that funds be held in escrow and sovereign assets be given. 

Will not take any responsibility? Don't they have full confidence that their experimental vaccine is 95% effective against infection?

1 hour ago, M.J. said:

[...]if a nasal vaccine is possible, and more effective, why didn't the pharmacy companies start there? Why did they waste time going with an arm shot?

This website gives insight between injection of a drug vs. ingestion (i.e. oral and/or nasal.) They're biologically different when administered, and so are the risks.

Meaning, ingested substances flow through the body’s biological detoxification pathway, which includes the mucosal cells, stomach, intestines, kidneys and liver. The GI tract, which digests it to extract and absorb energy and nutrients, expells any remaining waste as feces.

Injection bypasses the body’s entire detoxification pathway, including the GI tract, to slowly leak into the bloodstream from the muscle tissue.  The drugs have access to major organs (heart, brain, central nervous system, kidney, lungs, etc.,)  as well as other important body tissues (thyroid, intestines) through the lymphatic pathway.

So, the shot in the arm is preferred by Big Pharma as the drug gets into the bloodstream quickly.

Edited by Omoyeme

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

My sister in law is experiencing the "long hauler " symptoms, she's out of the hospital with lung issues, memory and fatigue, her daughter had covid also with the cough and aches, seems her brother was going to bars after work and he brought it home with all 3 having covid!

30 minutes ago, M.J. said:

But earlier post by Sofia said that nasal works within 24 hours,  much faster than the injections being given now.

I have inadvertently missed that part.  Nevertheless, there must have been a compelling reason why the pharmaceutical companies decided upon the initial method of "injection" instead of other methods of administering their drugs.

8 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Wow! That is so interesting! My hysband and I have Coxsackie virus and herpes..I had shingles. So, If we get vaccinated, will the shot also wake up these viruses? We both suffer transverse myelitus symptoms, and my husband sometimes vertigo like when he first had the virus. In fact our symptoms then were the same as ones describe having covid.

I’m afraid .... yes it can happen

it can happen 

5 hours ago, Omoyeme said:

I have inadvertently missed that part.  Nevertheless, there must have been a compelling reason why the pharmaceutical companies decided upon the initial method of "injection" instead of other methods of administering their drugs.

All gotta do with vaccine fabrication method

its technology 

more availability 

price

storage

etc 😏😏😏

Edited by Sofia

5 hours ago, M.J. said:

But earlier post by Sofia said that nasal works within 24 hours,  much faster than the injections being given now.

This is a CORONAVIRUS

which means each person has a different reaction to it

nor like measles or mumps

its not important to enter fast the blood stream. The response inside is slow

on the other hand intra nasal elicits faster and LOCAL immunity that may stop the spread

lowering RT 

5 hours ago, runner92 said:

Just more evidence they desperately want to give out these experimental shots. 

Maybe have a read here to answer your questions regarding the vaccines and why they seem rushed to us:

Weren't they developed really quickly?

Yes. Researchers were able to develop multiple protective coronavirus vaccines and get them authorised within 12 months of the virus being discovered.

The fast turn-around was the result of a mix of things — previous research, pandemic preparations, billions in government funding, decreased bureaucracy and back-to-back trials.

But safety was not compromised.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2021-02-22/covid-19-vaccines-pfizer-astrazeneca-australia-coronavirus/13158870?nw=0

The Mysterious coronavirus meant none of us on earth had any immunity, and it was making a lot of people very sick, soon to cripple the whole health care system. It needed to be stopped as quickly as possible. This is why all available resources were poured into it, and it was able to be developed quickly. This is not actually new technology either. AstraZeneca uses the same vaccine producing methods as all previous vaccines. Sofia gave a lovely simplified answer how the Pfizer vaccine works with mRNA.

At this stage the first generation vaccines were not intended to stop transmission ( it’s a bonus if they do). But if we can reduce the viral load, it means it won’t have a serious effect on our health - our immune systems will manage with the lower viral load and if we do get sick it will be milder.

This can all easily be checked online, so no one needs to worry unnecessarily. Make your own mind up based on accurate information about what this virus really is, the ways we need to protect ourselves, and whether you want to take the vaccine. “They” (the government? Pharma companies?) are not desperate to give us any experimental drug. But there is now a way to manage the pandemic, which has worked well for the past century. I totally understand if anyone chooses not to take it, and not judging at all. 

2 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Sofia gave a lovely simplified answer how the Pfizer vaccine works with mRNA.

so sweet!

This information you published is correct.

The science behind the mRNA vaccines exist for years, only no funds or will to make it happen.

The science behind AstraZeneca vacine exist and it was used to creat the EBOLA vaccine that actually works well. Only cant be produced is such a large scale for technological reasons.

Never forget this is a CORONAVIRUS. Its a virus from animals. the disease it caused depends on each person imune system and other previous viruses.

The corona doesnt seem to travel and instal it self in body compartments, however it awakes previous viruses the individual had previously on his body ( like herpes EPV or CMV) and these can cause the long haul syndrome with symptoms similar to CFS (chonique fatigue) and pain/numbness/etc like in fibromyalgia.

The person´s on immune system is the responsible for COVID 19 symptoms, and that´s the reason some have mild symptoms and others can eventual die from it.

There´s low evidence you can catch this twice. Only if the first time you had a false positive test, or your immune system is weak or if the virus is a new variant not recognizable for your own imune system.

second third times... more times, create memory in your sistem. that´s the reason of vaccines exist, so we shouldnt be SCARED to catch this twice unless the virus really changes A LOT.

if you have any questions say so. stay safe every one :)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/24/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

Experts worry variant-fueled surge of Covid-19 could be weeks away but cases will likely fall again by summer

variants could cause complications soon.

Several experts predicted Tuesday the highly contagious B.1.1.7 variant first detected in the UK is likely to fuel another surge of cases in just a matter of weeks.

"It could result in more of a wave in, say, April or May than we would have expected otherwise," Trevor Bedford, of the University of Washington and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, said during a briefing sponsored by the center. "But I still do suspect that things will be brought under control in the summer, and there will be very little virus circulating." 

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

if you have any questions say so. stay safe every one :)

Hi Sofia..I have a question..If one gets a flu shot or for shingles, or other virus..does that also wake up a virus you have had..or is a Corona vaccine the only vaccine that does this? I have had shingles..will a shingles vaccine or flu shot bring it back? Thanks..:mellow:

cat2_e0.gif

There´s low evidence you can catch this twice. Only if the first time you had a false positive test, or your immune system is weak or if the virus is a new variant not recognizable for your own imune system.

I personally know someone who caught COVID-19 TWICE within a six month period.

She tested positive both times and had full blown symptoms and sick in bed for a week each time. She is a fitness guru and otherwise very healthy, and only in her 30’s.  No underlying health issues.

So A person DEFINITELY can catch it more than once.

1 hour ago, zoebarry said:

She tested positive both times and had full blown symptoms and sick in bed for a week each time. She is a fitness guru and otherwise very healthy, and only in her 30’s.  No underlying health issues.

Looking healthy doesn’t mean she has the perfect imune system

that depends a lot on your genetics 😉

2 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Hi Sofia..I have a question..If one gets a flu shot or for shingles, or other virus..does that also wake up a virus you have had..or is a Corona vaccine the only vaccine that does this? I have had shingles..will a shingles vaccine or flu shot bring it back? Thanks..:mellow:

As far as I know only coronavirus awakes dormant viruses

i never studied flu related to herpes

but it can happen

if you have a viral infection your immune system is shaken

so I believe it’s possible to have a herpes infection while having a flu infection

1 hour ago, zoebarry said:

She may have caught two different variants of sars and her immune system doesn’t develop enough memory to prevent it from happening again