JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

1 hour ago, sania said:

Varients of corona virus are spreading fast in India, one of our dear sisters, mother of our elder, died last Sunday..she was 51 and healthy. Admitted hospital for breathing difficulty, her oxygen level started to drop, died on third day. 

Very sad. 

You are saying that with this possible variant, death within less than 5 days of contracting it? 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

On 4/10/2021 at 6:57 AM, sunshine said:

Vaccinations will be compulsory, of that I have been confianced from the go get, its just a matter of time.   The YELLOW card, VEARS reports are horrific, the thousands that have already been reported to have died following taking the various vaccines are of course the tip of the iceberg (10% they say).  The reports are absoluletly harrowing...

May Jehovah help us all!

I’m sorry, but none of this has been substantiated. VAERS is user-submitted- it is not meant for the general public to make conclusions from, and in fact it has you agree to a disclaimer that says that.

As I mentioned in another thread, the “symptoms” submitted to VAERS  includes everything from gun shot wounds to Gulf War syndrome to bug bites to gonorrhea to circumcision. These are obviously not caused by the vaccine, so the assumption that all of the deaths reported are caused by the vaccine is also extremely hard to believe.

I understand you don’t like the vaccines, and that’s a personal decision. But please don’t scare other people unnecessarily! 

2 hours ago, califlorican said:

I’m sorry, but none of this has been substantiated. VAERS is user-submitted- it is not meant for the general public to make conclusions from, and in fact it has you agree to a disclaimer that says that.

As I mentioned in another thread, the “symptoms” submitted to VAERS  includes everything from gun shot wounds to Gulf War syndrome to bug bites to gonorrhea to circumcision. These are obviously not caused by the vaccine, so the assumption that all of the deaths reported are caused by the vaccine is also extremely hard to believe.

I understand you don’t like the vaccines, and that’s a personal decision. But please don’t scare other people unnecessarily! 

What do you mean "none of this has been substantiated"?

Both the VAERS and the YELLOW CARD are officially recognised report systems (managerd by  the CDC and FDA and in the case of the YC the British government).  The Numbers are not debatable:   I made a statement of fact that both contain of reports of deaths  (and thousands of adverse reactions) following administration of the  vaccines. I made no mention whatsoever of causality, so would I appreciate you not implying that I did. 

As for conclusions, again I made no mention whatsoever of the objective of the sites but voiced my personal feelings about what I have read on them.  If we are now NOT voicing our personal feelings, that's fine. I will wait for all the posts of how happy, excited and relieved  brothers and sisters  are to finally have their vaccines to be deleted a long with all the "clapping" emogis.  Until then "I'm scared" is just as legitimate a personal conclusion as "I'm  happy".   

Edited by sunshine

4 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

I’m slowly starting to forget what life was like before the corona virus.

There was life before the corona virus? I thought I was a dream! :help: 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

7 hours ago, sunshine said:

What do you mean "none of this has been substantiated"?

Both the VAERS and the YELLOW CARD are officially recognised report systems (managerd by  the CDC and FDA and in the case of the YC the British government).  The Numbers are not debatable:   I made a statement of fact that both contain of reports of deaths  (and thousands of adverse reactions) following administration of the  vaccines. I made no mention whatsoever of causality, so would I appreciate you not implying that I did. 

As for conclusions, again I made no mention whatsoever of the objective of the sites but voiced my personal feelings about what I have read on them.  If we are now NOT voicing our personal feelings, that's fine. I will wait for all the posts of how happy, excited and relieved  brothers and sisters  are to finally have their vaccines to be deleted a long with all the "clapping" emogis.  Until then "I'm scared" is just as legitimate a personal conclusion as "I'm  happy".   

What I mean is that anyone can add anything they want to the VAERS website.

The disclaimer states:

The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.” 

Not to mention that millions of people have been vaccinated in about 4 months, so of course there will be deaths occurring in that timeframe. It doesn’t mean the deaths were caused by the virus, and if wasn’t your intention to say they were, I apologize for my comment. But saying “the reports are horrific/harrowing” sounded to me like you were implying causation. Again, I’m sorry if that wasn’t the intention.

3 hours ago, califlorican said:

It doesn’t mean the deaths were caused by the virus, and if wasn’t your intention to say they were, I apologize for my comment. But saying “the reports are horrific/harrowing” sounded to me like you were implying causation. Again, I’m sorry if that wasn’t the intention.

Apology accepted. 

I am aware of the existence if bias and dishonesty which is just as probable from a pharmaceutical industry that stands to make billions from covering over information as it is from  a doctor (that has nothing to gain)  that reports his patient died on the way to the car 20 minutes after taking the vaccine. 

I too am sorry if I snapped at you but  we all have to be aware that our words influence people, including words that imply a risk is worth taking when such a conclusion is purley PEROSONAL.

1 hour ago, Dages said:

Sky news is a very reputable news agency in the UK 

2 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Sky news is a very reputable news agency in the UK 

I didn't like the "cookies" on the Sky news site so I found this site..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/covid-19-variant-india-found-uk-b930003.html%3famp

This shows the wisdom of wearing masks, etc. and staying home as much as possible..prayers for all those who have to leave home for work or other reasons!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

12 hours ago, sunshine said:

Apology accepted. 

I am aware of the existence if bias and dishonesty which is just as probable from a pharmaceutical industry that stands to make billions from covering over information as it is from  a doctor (that has nothing to gain)  that reports his patient died on the way to the car 20 minutes after taking the vaccine. 

I too am sorry if I snapped at you but  we all have to be aware that our words influence people, including words that imply a risk is worth taking when such a conclusion is purley PEROSONAL.

I'm not sure what you mean by the last part, but it seems to me we aren't going to agree on this topic, so I'll leave it alone now :)

Province of Ontario in a 6 week stay at home order - started a week ago.

9th residence at Western University ( London ON )declared an outbreak - these 9 all in about 2 week period.

London not declared a hot spot but the postal codes ( blocks ) around Western have highest rate of confirmed cases in Canada, approaching 30% of those tested.

I am scheduled for my shot Monday - not sure if Pfizer ( probably ) or Moderna which is in short supply again.

Astra Zeneca is mainly for pharmacy roll out or northern communities at this time.

Johnson maybe a few hundred thousand for country by end of month.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I just saw somewhere this morning that Michigan has the highest numbers for the virus in the U S. 😢

As of yesterday, Alger county still has 307 cases. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/28/business/eu-pfizer-biontech-deal-astrazeneca-lawsuit-intl/index.html

EU pivots to Pfizer with world's biggest Covid-19 vaccine deal as it sues AstraZeneca

The European Union is pivoting to the Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus shot with a record agreement to buy up to 1.8 billion doses, as court proceedings in its lawsuit against another major vaccine maker, AstraZeneca, began in Brussels on Wednesday.

Interesting turn of events. Today we went out for a hike in the forest as it was beautiful and warm out, and along the way there was a little take-out cafe where we could get ice cream to go. As I was getting it for our daughter, I saw my husband standing at a distance from an elderly couple who had also stopped for a break from their walk, and they were all engaged in conversation. The couple looked like they were in their 70's. The man was talking about various subjects, the scenery, and the conversation briefly turned into talking about life after death. Anyway, I came closer and heard a little of my husband posing him questions about the hope. The man didn't seem to hear so well, but was quite loud and friendly. He told us that he and his wife have an appointment arranged to take the BioNTech vaccine, the first shot. All their dates are lined up, including follow-up shot. It was interesting for me to hear, because the majority I know who have taken the vaccine have been given AstraZeneca. Only one elderly sister I know was given Moderna. Of course, all vaccines have been distributed throughout Germany, but I wonder if I will hear more conversations about receiving BioNTech, especially in light of the above article.

I really hesitate to take AstraZeneca as I have a mild history of blood clotting. Those few who have died from the vaccine have been mostly women. Recent case here:   https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/28/americas/canada-quebec-astrazeneca-blood-clot/index.html

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11