JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

7 hours ago, M.J. said:

I know 3 things:

- The GB statistics are more trustworthy because they are in fear of God and are honest.

- The world (lying in the power of the wicked one) may have their statistics influenced by politics, etc.

- In general, we as JW's, taught by Jehovah, are more careful than the average person. 

So I can infer one main point:

That the world's death toll statistics are under-reported. 

that makes a lot of sense to me

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Speaking of inaccurate reporting:

578,555 people have died from COVID-19 in the US, or maybe it’s 912,345 – here’s why it’s hard to count

https://theconversation.com/578-555-people-have-died-from-covid-19-in-the-us-or-maybe-its-912-345-heres-why-its-hard-to-count-161068

If the US, technically a “developed” country, can’t get the numbers right, imagine all of the developing countries out there. Or countries who just aren’t testing enough. 

Edited by califlorican

6 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

So sad that money means more than keeping citizens alive and healthy. Japan has an aging population, and to allow the Olympics when less than 2% of the population has been vaccinated is insane. It’s all about the money already spent. It’s horrible.

Similarly to SARS, COVID-19 survivors harbor long-lived memory B cells in their bone marrow.

The "booster" they are waiting for is re-exposure to virus. Even if you get older and innate immune function decreases, (TR) memory T cells & BM plasma cells will protect you life long.

In some countries even population-wide seroprevalence studies were banned, or at least delayed, so that results are incompatible with early exposure to potentially mild variants. So don't expect BMPC studies anytime soon…

Imagem

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Tucker Carlson singled out Luce County, Michigan on his show tonight (5/25/21)

What's going on there?   He said the people are "identifying as vaccinated".

It seemed to be a parody on the trans movement who claim they "identify as a boy, or girl", despite they are not.

10 hours ago, Doug said:

It seemed to be a parody on the trans movement who claim they "identify as a boy, or girl", despite they are not.

Yes.  

A lot of companies are displaying signs "Vaccinated customers do not need a mask" but they aren't asking for proof of vaccination.  It's on the honors system.  So, anyone can claim they are vaccinated.  

Honor system means people can lie and claim they are vaccinated.  In other words, they can "identify as vaccinated."

11 hours ago, Doug said:

Tucker Carlson has been spreading lies and misinformation for so long, I don’t believe a word that man says lol

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

What to Know About COVID-19 and Blood Clots

COVID-19 and blood clots

Another possible side effect of COVID-19 is that it can lead to blood clots in some people....  A study of 184 people in the ICU for severe COVID-19 found that 31 percentTrusted Source of these individuals experienced complications related to blood clots.

It’s still unknown how common blood clots are in individuals who have a mild case of COVID-19.

COVID-19 complications from blood clots can happen across all ages. A small study looked at 14 people with COVID-19 who had experienced a stroke due to a blood clot.

Full article 

https://www.healthline.com/health/coronavirus-and-blood-clots#covid-19-and-blood-clots

2 hours ago, sunshine said:

It’s still unknown how common blood clots are in individuals who have a mild case of COVID-19.

Sars Cov 2 induces a immune response, which depends from individual from individual.

Some people it´s immune system is stimulated to attack the platelets, which aggregate creating: a) blood clots b) hemorragies for lack of platelets. In fact the platelets ARE necessary to avoid hemorragy but in this case platelets become uselless, pilled up, creating clots and causing excessive bleeding.

Women that take birth control pills based on estrogen+progestagen have higher risk to. 

So the most cases seen are in women on their reproductive years that take birth control pills based on estrogen.

Any questions about this please ask me. I can help explain.

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Sars Cov 2 induces a immune response, which depends from individual from individual.

Some people it´s immune system is stimulated to attack the platelets, which aggregate creating: a) blood clots b) hemorragies for lack of platelets. In fact the platelets ARE necessary to avoid hemorragy but in this case platelets become uselless, pilled up, creating clots and causing excessive bleeding.

Women that take birth control pills based on estrogen+progestagen have higher risk to. 

So the most cases seen are in women on their reproductive years that take birth control pills based on estrogen.

Any questions about this please ask me. I can help explain.

I also would like to ad this: EVERY vaccine can create this response, it´s not the vaccine it self but some genes at the spike protein that is included in every vaccine that is responsible. Im pretty sure that everyone who has bad vaccine reaction, if actually had the virus infection would definitely ended up in a hospital ICU.

Im not pro vaccine, not against, I publish facts. The decision is up to each person.

These vaccines are experimental, yes, emergency, yes, to contain the pandemic, yes.

Better vaccines are being developed? yes.

But never forget: COVID-19 IS THE REACTION OF A PERSON´S IMUNE SYSTEM TO SARS COV2. It´s not the virus it self, but the reaction.

So anyone vaccinated whose imune system either by genetics or by other factors, reacts badly, in fact has a mild COVID-19 😉  Imagine if they got the whole virus! like I did....  :(  I was a long hauler for 12 months. Now Im ok

It´s proven that everyone who has proven to had covid 19 IS PROTECTED and doesnt need vaccination.

If vaccination is reccomended is for other reasons ( political, economical, practical, over-zealous - due to the little still known about this SARS) 

Any questions regarding this I may help with a few articles cited from the scientific world. I publish every tuesdays the most recent news about covid research here at forum.

6 hours ago, califlorican said:

Tucker Carlson has been spreading lies and misinformation for so long, I don’t believe a word that man says lol

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Carlson's show is killing in ratings, though. I do watch him sometimes because he often bucks the false narratives with wit and intellect.

And no he doesn't spread lies, deliberately, anyway, in my opinion.

..but I digress!!

Edited by Bob

4 hours ago, M.J. said:

Could you please post some links about this, thanks!

long-lived immunity

Two studies published this week suggest the immunological memory after natural infection is long-lived. One showed a slow rate of decline of anti-spike antibodies as time progressed. The other found that even after mild infections, a robust antibody response is induced and plasma cells (which produce antibodies) are detected in the bone marrow 7 to 8 months after infection.

C55D4777-77F1-400E-8FE1-A02D1D86A53F.jpeg

Edited by Sofia

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

long-lived immunity

Two studies published this week suggest the immunological memory after natural infection is long-lived. One showed a slow rate of decline of anti-spike antibodies as time progressed. The other found that even after mild infections, a robust antibody response is induced and plasma cells (which produce antibodies) are detected in the bone marrow 7 to 8 months after infection.

C55D4777-77F1-400E-8FE1-A02D1D86A53F.jpeg

Here is another source in agreement..

https://source.wustl.edu/2021/05/good-news-mild-covid-19-induces-lasting-antibody-protection/ People who have had a mild case of COVID-19 are left with long-term antibody protection against future disease, according to a study from researchers at Washington University School of Medicine. This study was supported by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Well, all my research coincides:

Immunity to the Coronavirus May Persist for Years, Scientists Find

Important immune cells survive in the bone marrow of people who were infected with the virus or were inoculated against it, new research suggests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/26/health/coronavirus-immunity-vaccines.html?fbclid=IwAR3kWRiEEV9TfGv0MHV74G7W2Bj4M_nvzuUo8bk5ZA2GmshPBF1Zqr70u4Y

Memory B cells produced in response to infection with SARS-CoV-2 and enhanced with vaccination are so potent that they thwart even variants of the virus, negating the need for boosters, according to Michel Nussenzweig, an immunologist at Rockefeller University in New York who led the study on memory maturation.

Edited by Sofia

18 hours ago, M.J. said:

Could you please post some links about this, thanks!

My pleasure, sister :)

California is offering millions of dollars in prizes for everyone that is vaccinated.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-05-27/california-launches-incentive-program-for-covid-19-vaccines

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D