JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

On 2/27/2021 at 11:28 PM, Lee49 said:

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/double-lung-transplant-covid

The samples from her new lungs came back positive, which led doctors back to samples from the transplant donor. Tests showed that a swab from the donor's nose and throat retrieved 48 hours after her lungs her procured were negative, and her family confirmed that she had no history of recent travel or known exposure to anybody with the disease. Nor was she displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.

I would say yes!

So..how did they retrieve a swab from the donors' nose and throat 48 hours after the organs were procured?..wouldn't she have been dead for that amount of time?..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/health/covid-19-vaccine-cdc-guidelines-fully-vaccinated/index.html

CDC releases highly anticipated guidance for people fully vaccinated against Covid-19

The new CDC guidance says fully vaccinated people can:

Visit other vaccinated people indoors without masks or physical distancing

Visit indoors with unvaccinated people from a single household without masks or physical distancing, if the unvaccinated people are at low risk for severe disease.

Skip quarantine and testing if exposed to someone who has Covid-19 but are asymptomatic, but should monitor for symptoms for 14 days

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56382608

Covid-19 pandemic: Italy to shut shops and schools amid infection spike

For three days, 3-5 April, there will be a total shutdown.

Italy, which one year ago imposed one of the first national lockdowns, is once again struggling to contain the rapid spread of infections.

The country has reported more than 100,000 Covid-related deaths, Europe's second-highest tally after the UK.

Italy's vaccination campaign has been hit by delays, as has been seen elsewhere in the European Union.

USA numbers will go up again. Michigan cases jump almost 50 percent and in our area it double this past week then the previous weekhttps://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2021/03/tuesday-march-16-coronavirus-data-by-michigan-county-new-cases-up-47-in-one-week.html

Edited by Dustparticle

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/18/us/michigan-covid-19-cases-increase/index.html

Michigan sees worrying spike in Covid-19 cases as state prepares to open mass vaccination site

Covid-19 infections are on the rise in over a dozen states across the country, with

Alabama (+90%), Delaware (+52%) and Michigan (+50%) among the states witnessing the largest spikes, according to Johns Hopkins University.

One example, she said, is the recent rollback of certain restrictions.

Whitmer eased restrictions earlier this month, increasing capacity limits at restaurants, retail stores and gyms from 25% to 50% capacity, with a maximum capacity of 100 people per locale.

Morse said the rollback of restrictions has led to poor mask wearing. She also said that news of emerging vaccines led people to believe they could relax some of the their hygiene habits such as wearing masks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, Im sharing an article a bit scientific for most of you. For me it´s easy to understand because of my academic studies, so if you need translation of some kind please quote and ask me. I think this is important to share:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.11.09.372169v1.full.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1IS9VO_z894sTeQyarhOZQHBeFNr67SKfnS3nv-837_ScokuOFv2ba07U

Wonder about MIS-C ( it´s the multiinflamatory syndrome previously called kawazaki) in children no more. It’s caused by the bacterial superantigen encoded by the extended furin cleavage site motif of the spike gene.
A specific part of the spike protein mimics a bacterial toxin, and this study strongly suggests that it contributes to disease severity. More specifically it could be a (the?) driver of a relatively rare severe outcome in children called MIS-C
Basically a part of the genome codifies a protein near the furin cleavage spot (unique among SARS - Only this coronavirus has it) that mimics a bacterial toxin (streptococci toxin).
This explains the severe reactions to this coronavirus in every age.

Scientists tryed to prove it, cleaving out that portion from SARS genome in lab and innoculating in mice, and the covid was much milder, the virus lost most of its power, and severity. 

My question: did that furin gene appeared out of nothing? or was it put in there on purpose in a lab by scientists? This thing could never ever apear out of no where. no way

another thing: if vaccines ARE made of the FULL spike protein genome, the probability of some side effects is high. The part that doesnt codify the furin protein, should not be included in the vaccine.
The spike has 2 sub units. If only one unit is used the side effects could be reduced a LOT.

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

My son had Kawasaki when he was 8. Doctors couldn’t explain how he got it, or even how to treat it, except by treating the symptoms using IV antibiotics.

So, you can get it apart from covid. The only thing I know is that the immune system attacks the body, that it’s an auto-immune response. 

If you could add more details, Sofia, I would appreciate it, as with covid I am more that a bit interested how this disease and the vaccinations affects those with Kawasaki disease.

1 hour ago, hatcheckgirl said:

My son had Kawasaki when he was 8. Doctors couldn’t explain how he got it, or even how to treat it, except by treating the symptoms using IV antibiotics.

So, you can get it apart from covid. The only thing I know is that the immune system attacks the body, that it’s an auto-immune response. 

If you could add more details, Sofia, I would appreciate it, as with covid I am more that a bit interested how this disease and the vaccinations affects those with Kawasaki disease.

Covid doesn’t cause kawasaki

that is droped off

there s a portion at the spike furin cleavage zone that is similar to streptococcus toxin and it generates a reaction in some people called MIS

its similar to kawasaki

here s a pdf explaining what s MIS C

it was written before scientists discovered the portion of virus that causes it

https://www.elsevier.com/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/1029418/Multisystem-inflammatory-syndrome-in-children-MIS-C-CO-201020.pdf

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, hatcheckgirl said:

vaccinations affects those with Kawasaki disease.

I have reasons to believe these actual vaccines may trigger bad immune response to these people... because the vaccine contains the furin genetic portion that codifies it

its a risk

why a few people develop weird symptoms after vaccination? 
it’s their immune system reacting to the vaccine 

not all are equal

Edited by Sofia

I’m keeping this in mind, and will discuss it with him. He’s 34 now, so for him it may not be an option to get vaccinated with this first generation of vaccines, and may be better to wait until other ones are available later. Thanks Sofia!

(In saying this, if he were to get Covid, we are talking about the same sort of reaction anyway).

Edited by hatcheckgirl

Just now, VisualizeUrParadise said:

Maybe the only way this covid will be dealth with is it dying off natrually or weakening to the degree no one dies from it..? 

If Jehovah allows it

yes it’s possible

certain mutations can weaken this virus in certain spots of genome 

13 hours ago, M.J. said:

When you say soon. How soon do you think? 6 months? 1 year?

They are being developed right now, Im sure before 6 months they will be out

15 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

Maybe the only way this covid will be dealth with is it dying off natrually or weakening to the degree no one dies from it..? 

Just like with Spanish Flu. Now it's just one of the many flus that are spread each year. This virus is not going away. It's better to learn to just live with it now. 

17 hours ago, Sofia said:

These are emergency vaccines

soon new and better vaccines will be developed with less side effects

@Sofia

There has been a lot of talk about whether or not these new rapid made Covid vaccines might have unexpected side effects that will show in time. How much time do you think we need for this to be resolved?

49 minutes ago, Dages said:

Until Jesus comes. So... Very soon

Of course

best answer

i wish the GT starts right after pandemic is controlled 

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

but I m not Jehovah 

he knows best

57 minutes ago, M.J. said:

How much time do you think we need for this to be resolved?

Some side effects will never be solved because the vaccine has always viral material that can mess with certain types of immune systems

that s a matter of individual genetics

new generation vaccines without the whole spike protein material may be less antigenic but who knows?

this is a coronavirus

it messes with imune systems

most people don’t develop antibodies and yet are protected

people who got covid should not be vaccinated

on the other hand I ve told by long haulers that after taking Pfizer vaccine their symptoms pós covid have improved

this corona is sure a big mess

but a lot is being discovered

29 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Some side effects will never be solved because the vaccine has always viral material that can mess with certain types of immune systems

I'm sorry, I didn't word myself correctly.  I didn't mean time to cure the side effects. I  meant, how much time needed to discover what all the side effects are from the first batch of vaccines?

1 hour ago, M.J. said:

much time needed to discover what all the side effects are from the first batch of vaccines?

oh. They already know that. It´s implicit.

the spike protein is inside the vaccine. the spike has a furin insert which contains a section that mimics a bacterial toxin. as long as it´s INCLUDED ALL SPIKE PROTEIN inside the vaccines, troubles will occur.

Source: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.11.09.372169v1.full.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2abMuRWUaIu5T_rOXtNPY-rTxlDTq5oKctcmRU2CtxB1lspnQr7Fc7nWY