JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

56 minutes ago, ChocoBro said:

The video I saw was a female in a full hazmat suit. Her name was Jin Hui.

We need to keep in mind that we are living in the age of fake news. However, they are pulling hospitals out of the ground within a week. After watching Chernobyl, I am willing to bet that this regime is trying desperately to cover up the magnitude of the situation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7929657/Nurse-treating-coronavirus-sufferers-China-claims-90-000-people-infected.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-51271037

China coronavirus: Misinformation spreads online about origin and scale

'Wuhan nurse video'

Different versions of a "whistleblower" video, alleged to have been taken by a "doctor" or a "nurse" in Hubei province, have racked up million views on various social media platforms and mentioned in numerous online reports.

The most popular version was uploaded to YouTube by a Korean user, and included English and Korean subtitles - the video has since been taken down.

According to the English subtitles, the woman is a nurse in a Wuhan hospital. However, she does not claim to be either a nurse or a doctor in the video at all. This seems to be merely an assumption on the part of those who have uploaded various versions of the video to social media.

The woman, who does not identify herself, is wearing protective suit in an unknown location. However, her suit and mask do not match the ones worn by medical staff in Hubei.

Due to a lockdown being enforced by the authorities, it is difficult to verify videos from the province. But she makes a number of unsubstantiated claims about the virus, making it unlikely for her to be a nurse or a paramedic.

She claims that the actual number of people infected in China is 90,000. But according to official figures, there have been more than 4,500 confirmed infections so far.

11 minutes ago, Bluebell said:

But according to official figures, there have been more than 4,500 confirmed infections so far.

Those numbers don't add up when you see videos from hospitals with hundreds lining up in the aisles in a single hospital. There are a dozen large hospitals in the city and that means thousands are waiting to be tested as we speak. And again, the government is quickly fast-building hospitals to treat thousands more. There is something amiss here.

My God, we need the Kingdom to Come!  Only solution for all mankind.  Paul pointed out Critical Times hard to deal with.  We might already be at that stage of 2 Tim 3:1/Rev 6:8.  Could this bring the nations together at the U.N. to declare Peace n Security?   

I wish people would wake up and listen to us when we knock on their doors, or talk to them out on the street, or where ever they are found. 

38 minutes ago, ChocoBro said:

Those numbers don't add up when you see videos from hospitals with hundreds lining up in the aisles in a single hospital. There are a dozen large hospitals in the city and that means thousands are waiting to be tested as we speak. And again, the government is quickly fast-building hospitals to treat thousands more. There is something amiss here.

I agree.....as I mentioned before :   #99  Posted yesterday at 01:39 PM

In the UK it is estimated that an average of 600 people a year die from complications of flu.

In some years it is estimated that this can rise to over 10,000 deaths 

but no lock-down of Cities or stamping Hospitals out of the ground in 10 days.....

3000 confirmed ill...81 deaths.......the numbers doesn't stick up....

China doesn't tell the truth 

...but it looks like the video of the so called Nurse/Doctor seems to be fake news

12 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

My God, we need the Kingdom to Come!  Only solution for all mankind.  Paul pointed out Critical Times hard to deal with.  We might already be at that stage of 2 Tim 3:1/Rev 6:8.  Could this bring the nations together at the U.N. to declare Peace n Security?   

Nah. This is not part of the P&S prophecy nor of the "critical times" prophecy of 2 Timothy which doesn't mention plagues. It is part of the fourth horseman prophecy. China and Asia have some terrible, terrible hygiene habits. And we in the West have become so accustomed to lauding foreign cultures for how "interesting" they are when some of the food is just plain and simply disgusting. You don't eat bats, period. You don't. You don't slaughter animals on the filthy tarmac. You don't shoot snot-rockets onto the side-walk.

And then you have globalism, which is mainly propagated by greed, that makes it possible for germs to travel all around the world within hours when in the past, the incubation period would have made it impossible to spread germs across the globe so fast.

Australian scientists successful replicate the corona virus. 

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australian-scientists-create-lab-grown-version-of-deadly-coronavirus-paving-way-for-vaccine

Now the replicated virus can be used to create a vaccine. 

50 minutes ago, ChocoBro said:

Nah. This is not part of the P&S prophecy nor of the "critical times" prophecy of 2 Timothy which doesn't mention plagues. It is part of the fourth horseman prophecy. China and Asia have some terrible, terrible hygiene habits. And we in the West have become so accustomed to lauding foreign cultures for how "interesting" they are when some of the food is just plain and simply disgusting. You don't eat bats, period. You don't. You don't slaughter animals on the filthy tarmac. You don't shoot snot-rockets onto the side-walk.

And then you have globalism, which is mainly propagated by greed, that makes it possible for germs to travel all around the world within hours when in the past, the incubation period would have made it impossible to spread germs across the globe so fast.

I quoted Rev 6:8

1 hour ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Australian scientists successful replicate the corona virus. 

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australian-scientists-create-lab-grown-version-of-deadly-coronavirus-paving-way-for-vaccine

Now the replicated virus can be used to create a vaccine. 

Scientists fear the virus might mutate.  :(

Here's hoping it doesn't. 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I have some of those left over from our remodel last summer.

Seems like frequent hand-washing and eye protection will have to suffice 

until masks are back in stock.  I still have my safety glasses, too. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Lee49 said:

3M 8210 N95 Classic Disposable Particulate Cup Respirator, Standard (8 Boxes of 20)

Temporarily out of stock.

Hmmm, I wonder why?

In one of the video's in here, I think it was the 2 men talking, said that China got on Amazon and they have ordered a mass production of N95 masks.  They said it could also be the Chinese black market, because once they get them from Amazon or other places, they will sell them in China to the people for a lot more money. Now I don't know if the video's we see in this forum is fake news or what.  But I thought the the Chinese young man was truthful and the 2 men reporting about the reality of what is going on in China was truthful, but then I could be wrong. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/health/us-coronavirus-evacuation-wednesday/index.html

US evacuees from China head to California military base as coronavirus outbreak grows

"A flight carrying about 200 American evacuees is headed to a military base in Southern California after leaving the epicenter of the deadly coronavirus outbreak in China."

i have confidence that the coronavirus will not get to everyone before the out break of the great tribulation even at the speed it is moving. i say so because of the following words;

*** w15 8/15 pp. 15-16 pars. 7-8 Keep in Expectation! ***
 But how bad do you expect conditions to become before “the great tribulation”? (Rev. 7:14) For example, do you expect that there will be a war in every country, no food on anyone’s table, and illness in every household? Under those conditions, even skeptics would likely feel compelled to admit that Bible prophecy was undergoing fulfillment. However, Jesus said that most people would take “no note” of his presence, carrying on with life’s normal activities until it is too late. (Read Matthew 24:37-39.) Thus, the Scriptures indicate that world conditions during the last days would not become so extreme that people would be forced to believe that the end is near.—Luke 17:20; 2 Pet. 3:3, 4.
8 On the other hand, for the composite sign to serve its purpose, the fulfillment of it would have to be obvious enough to command the attention of those who have been obeying Jesus’ counsel to “keep on the watch.”