JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/31/asia/wuhan-virus-china-censorship-intl-hnk/index.html

"Anger over the Wuhan virus is sparking pushback against censorship in China. It won't last."

"As the crisis has worsened, however -- with thousands of confirmed cases and hundreds of deaths nationwide -- it has become clear that the failure to take quick action likely undermined any chance of containing the virus."

I do not recall China, ever taking virus' seriously.  Like the one in 2002, 2004, 2009 and now 2019/2020.  They will never put a stop to "underground" wet markets, the buying and slaughter of wild animals.  This is how they live right inside the main cities, not just the rural.  I mean they arrested the doctor that told them that there was a virus in Wuhan back in Dec.  Now they are on lock down, they are speaking to people through those flying machines (I can;'t think of the name), and they are using these flying machines to spray the cities? 65 million people is a lot!  Now Russia, got I believe 2 cases, soon the rest of the world will get it.   Well, all I can say is if these aren't "Signs" of the last day's then I don't know what to tell ya.  

NYC officials on possible coronavirus case

A patient is being evaluated for coronavirus at Bellevue Hospital in New York City. Mayor Bill de Blasio and Public Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot updated reporters Saturday with the latest on the possible case and how the city is responding.3H AGO

WATCH: NYC officials on possible coronavirus case

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/new-york-city-officials-update-on-possible-coronavirus-case/

Wasn't expecting this much of an increase from just this morning. :( 

2019-nCoV Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE

Total Confirmed

Total Deaths

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

49 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

I do not recall China, ever taking virus' seriously.  Like the one in 2002, 2004, 2009 and now 2019/2020.  They will never put a stop to "underground" wet markets, the buying and slaughter of wild animals.  This is how they live right inside the main cities, not just the rural.  I mean they arrested the doctor that told them that there was a virus in Wuhan back in Dec.  Now they are on lock down, they are speaking to people through those flying machines (I can;'t think of the name), and they are using these flying machines to spray the cities? 65 million people is a lot!  Now Russia, got I believe 2 cases, soon the rest of the world will get it.   Well, all I can say is if these aren't "Signs" of the last day's then I don't know what to tell ya.  

Do you mean drones?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/01/drones-scold-chinese-residents-without-masks-as-coronavirus-spreads/

2020-02-01_20h47_02.png

6 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

I do not recall China, ever taking virus' seriously.  ...... I mean they arrested the doctor that told them that there was a virus in Wuhan back in Dec. .....

.....  Now Russia, got I believe 2 cases, soon the rest of the world will get it.   Well, all I can say is if these aren't "Signs" of the last day's then I don't know what to tell ya.  

Russian government will also censor and lock the lnformation about it. They did it before and they will do it again. Like USSR leaders in Chernobyl. 75 years later KGB still keeps all the archives of WWII closed for public access.

"Absolute rubbish”

8 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Wasn't expecting this much of an increase from just this morning. :( 

2019-nCoV Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE

Total Confirmed

Total Deaths

We don't know if this is the real figure then? since they censor all the media 

51 minutes ago, JennyM said:

We don't know if this is the real figure then? since they censor all the media 

Good point sis. It seems it jumping about Two Thousand cases per day. China, Russia and most of Middle East  is sticking to their old mentality and it doesn't work and that is censorship.  How do we know it doesn't work? Their economy and their way they operate their society is a mess. One way or another it collapse and they patch it up with old ideas.

8 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Good point sis. It seems it jumping about Two Thousand cases per day. China, Russia and most of Middle East  is sticking to their old mentality and it doesn't work and that is censorship.  How do we know it doesn't work? Their economy and their way they operate their society is a mess. One way or another it collapse and they patch it up with old ideas.

Its good that our organization is  more dynamic. .keep progressing and changing 

7 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

I wonder how far this will spread and will they censor this???

Just last year, they culled hundreds of thousands of pigs.. Now, bird flu.. wow.... 

First coronavirus death 'outside of China'

7 hours ago

Health authorities in the Philippines say a Chinese man has died of pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus.

The World Health Organization says this is the first known death caused by the disease "outside of China."

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20200202_18/

Around the country, people are taking to social media to criticize the way authorities are handling the emergency.

In a rare admission, the Communist Party chief of Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province, said authorities should have acted sooner.

He said they only started checking people at airports and train stations between January 12 and 13 when the number of cases had already begun to surge.

But by then, the virus had already reached Thailand, by way of a Chinese traveler from Wuhan.

The top official said the city should have halted flights and train services sooner to stop people from leaving the city.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20200201_23/

Like someone posted earlier, Chinese officials closed the barn door too late. :( 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Alrighty ... latecomer to this thread ... so if I repeat anything just ignore me.

Been doing a lot of research .. but no expert so correct me if I'm misinterpreted something.

Hand Sanitizer I first thought would be ineffectual (so is wearing a mask if you have a beard - just saying ya know) .. however Hand Sanitizer may not be as ineffectual as I first thought - here is why.

The virus - we all know what it looks like ok? ... when we breathe it in it attaches itself to the lining of our lungs ... what it does is converts the cells of that lining so that our immune system attacks those cells because they become foreign. This doesn't in itself kill us or whoever has it. What happens is it leaves your lungs wide open to bacterial infection ... like MRSA which is a strep bacteria ... also other bacteria that cause pnumonia etc. 

So ingesting this virus is not in itself a death sentence or even give you a bad illness ... unless bacteria come in behind it and infects the lungs. (This, of course, does not take in any future potential mutation of the virus)

Now, coloidial silver has been suggested as antiviral, knowing how colloidal silver works I was skeptical of this as well, so I've done some research - the colloids (minute particles of silver) attach themselves to all bacteria ... the good bacteria do not breath oxygen, the bad bacteria do - so in effect will suffocate bad bacteria - now how does this help with a virus? It doesn't do anything to the virus - but the virus feeds off oxygen breathing bacteria in order to survive in your body - if we kill the food the virus eats - the virus dies.

Other Antibacterial, antiviral foods are as follows:

Honey - Manuka is a very strong antiseptic/antiviral - but any honey will do.

Peppermint and anything in the peppermint family is anti viral including lemon balm

Eucalyptus along with anything in the tea tree family (includes manuka). WARNING here - research Eucalyptus as it can be fatal to ingest. Only those qualified in Aromatherapy oils can give the right amounts to add to food.

TURMERIC - is a very good food to be ingesting every day. It's antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral

orogano and thyme very good

Ginger - the greener the better

Garlic and onions

Bay leaf

Citrus

Bone Broth

Vitamin C at least 1000 mg - powder better than tablet

Olive leaf - especially olive leaf extract - you can buy this. (Looking into Olive leaf tea)

Evening Primrose - you can make this in a tea.

For my NZ brothers and sisters :Kawakawa.

For cleaning surfaces and hands:

Ecualyptus

Tea Tree

Manuka

Bleach (Janola for us NZers)

UV light wands 

Dettol antiseptic is also antiviral

Hand sanitizer for any bacterial invaders. 

(Realize that having a mixture of good/bad bacteria on our skin is part of our immune system).

Note on Masks (probably already noted here)

They can help with splutter/spray from other people but for the most part if they have gaps or you aren't using wrap around glasses, or are being misused as wearing repeatedly or not changing filters - they can be ineffectual. 

Other measures Tom and I are taking: We have certain coloured towels that we use. Certain dishes. Not keeping toothbrushes in the same container. 

Keeping ouselves spiritually in a routine.

I personally grow many or can get most of the above foods - but not panicking about this virus - but being prepared for the worst case scenario in my books makes perfect sense.

Due to my health and I know many of you here are in the same boat ... it would be beneficial to put reasonable and sensible measures in place. 

Sorry about the long post - had to make up for not talking my head off as I usually do.

Love you all ... stay safe ... and may I ask you all to remain focused on our goals and not take too much notice of the stormclouds around us so we become wobbly and fall off course.

With love

Mandi

DISCLAIMER:These are all based on my research and findings - my purpose here is to give you guys a springboard to make your own choices .. I am no expert just someone who cares about you all very much.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

NB: In epidemics of the past often what contributed to high mortality rates were mutations, poor hygiene and poor diet.

The bubonic plaque started off as a contact virus ... then mutated to Pnumonic plague - airborn affected the lungs. The deathrate would have been much less if hygiene was better  - which ironically the Romans who had preceeded our dear brits had a better hygiene regime.

The Spanish Flu ... everyone was just coming out of WWI so good nutritious food was not available in copious amounts as it was previous to the war. What people lacked in the diets was foods containing ZINC ... Vitamin C and other fresh foods. 

(the Spanish flu was called the Spanish Flu because just after the War media blackouts occured even though many of the countries were infected by this flu virus - Spain, however, was one of the neutral countries and was the first to report about the flu in their newspapers - as a result they were gifted the name of "Spanish Flu" - just some trivia you guys might find interesting. There rumours that this flu also originated in China - unsubstantiated but interesting nonetheless).

Again with other Fevers it hits certain groups ... many are the groups of late teens because these groups are often flatting at universities and eating a very poor diet. 

Other good foods to boost immune system is kelp/seaweed. Probiotic foods - Kombucha and yogurts. Pickled foods like Kimchi and pickled cabbage (Sauerkraut) also fresh purple grapes - iron content. 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Thanks Ross...I used to make colloidal silver, but I have found silver sol much more effective because of the tiny nano particles. I have used olive leaf extract regularly..a dropper in my coffee along with a few parasite drops each morning. We carry a nazal spray bottle of silver and spray up nazal, eyes and breathe in spray before during and after meetings and shopping! We use the Curad anti-viral face masks. Thanks for all your research!

Screenshot_2020-02-02-08-52-38-1.png

Screenshot_2020-02-02-08-53-19.png

Edited by SUNRAY

add info.

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-coronavirus-face-masks-not-entirely-effective-2020-1

"Many stores in China have reportedly sold out of masks, and prices have soared with demand. Cao Jun, the general manager for mask manufacturer Lanhine in China, told Reuters that demand has reached 200 million masks per day. Lanhine's normal production rate is 400,000 per day."

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the best precautions are the standard, everyday ways to avoid all germs: wash your hands frequently, try not to touch your face, and avoid close contact with sick people."

2020-02-02_08h50_45.png

More Bad News for China and perhaps the rest of the planet!!!!

Daily News/Feb 2, 2020

Now China is hit by BIRD FLU outbreak: 'Highly pathogenic' H5N1 bug that can spread to humans kills 4,500 chickens on farm south of Coronavirus epicentre 

16 hours ago, Lee49 said:

Yes, sorry I couldn't think of the name of these "machines" Drones!!!  Thank you very much

Think of possible Black Bird Flu!

Not to worrythough, the death rate hasn't changed since Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden.

Plague or war it is still locked in at 1 per person. :upsidedown:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.