JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

GrumpysWife - An example of dedication, loyalty, and perseverance

Verna Lee
Your kind voice of reason will be missed ...you have navigated a lot of issues in your life and your joy for serving Jehovah has never diminished..,

What a fantastic example you have been to all of us....

❤️❤️
Lance

Edited by Lance

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Thank you Vernalee for sharing your time, wisdom and love with us. No matter how difficult life is, you always show kindness.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Vernalee, it is your wonderful personality that draws many of us to you. :)

You are very kind, humble, and you have endured a lot yet you have remained very attached in your loyalty to our Father Jehovah! So we love you and very glad you are staying with us in the forum because your kind, comforting, spiritual comments have much more influence than you may think. :crush:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

Vernalee, I remember when I joined the forums your comments were some of the first I read. Some of the things you said really helped me in my family life and in other aspects of my life.

Thank you! You have done a wonderful job as a mod, always wise and always nice to everybody. We understand your need for a break, but you remain one pillar of our community and we count with your experience and well-doing in the future, as a mod or as a member. :)

You have gone and are still going through a lot in your life. But Jehovah knows your love for him, and so do those who are around Grumpy and you. And so do we.

Thank you Vernalee for your friendship all these years..you are so kind and generous, and such an empathetic person. It is a privilege to know you and I pray Jehovah will contunue to bless you and your family.😚

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Vernalee, I count you as a personal friend. One that has just crawled into my heart. And there you shall stay. Whatever you are doing, whenever, we know will be done with love, patience and empathy. 
My dream is to get to Florida so we can have a real visit. And, a real hug, from a dear, dear friend. 
Whatever you are doing, enjoy it, as you share that joy with others. 
I feel like we have been through some things. And, if the need be, I know you will still be there. As a loyal, loving, and dear friend. 
(It’s hard to be able to explain how we can grow as family, in the manner we do. I don’t try to explain. It’s just there. You dear ones...) 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Since we desire to keep the community to up to speed, it was last Monday (6 days ago) that Vernalee stated this in a private Staff forum...

I have been tossing this around for awhile and I think it's time for me to resign as a moderator. There are many reasons, but ... [edited]... Please let Bob know so he can remove my name from the moderators. With a sad heart, Vernalee

After some discussion, she went silent. Now we know why. She was SLEEPING!   :sleeping: 💤 🛌

10 minutes ago, GrumpysWife said:

I slept 12 to 14 hrs each day. Guess I really needed that beauty sleep. Now that I am rested I find I am missing my responsibility here on jwtalk and Bob has told me I can return as a mod.

And of course. We never wanted her to leave in the first place. We love you as well as all our brothers and sisters in Jehovah's family all around the world and here on JWTalk.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Hey VL .. you have always been a mod i've looked up to for your faithfulness, kindness and compassion, I've learnt from you and know that even though you aren't part of the team right now, you will always be so. Looking forward to seeing posts from you and am thankful you are still going to be around.

Thank you lovely lady for everything.

Mandi

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I just want to say, I love you and respect you for all of the love you have shown in the forum. With all of your personal trials you still gave of yourself. In imitation of Christ Jesus you have given. You're my spiritual viral mature mother. Love Charlotte. 

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:27 PM, GrumpysWife said:

My dear friends and I feel family. I took my break and I was finally able to get some well needed sleep. I slept 12 to 14 hrs each day. Guess I really needed that beauty sleep. Now that I am rested I find I am missing my responsibility here on jwtalk and Bob has told me I can return as a mod. I can't tell you all how much I have needed the love shown me here as some of my family have been difficult to deal with and less than loving. When I join here I was in a very bad emotional place and you were so loving and helpful to me. You have helped me to realize that I had value and that people actually loved me for me. Some people feel it is wrong to belong to a site such as this, but they just don't understand the help we can receive from a multitude of loving friends. Thank you all for all your love and help over the years. Vernalee

And you have extended this same love and care to me, who at many times, and in many instances have been in a similar emotional state of mind. I will never forget your comments to me in private and its a compliment I have cherished all these years even though sometimes I feel a bit off kilter. I'm glad you had a bit of a break, and you're okay to keep going. 

Thank YOU for all your comments, and apples of gold in silver carvings all this time.