JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Study Bible in PDF! (Mt - Acts)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1268 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

So excited to see this!! You have to choose the pdf in order to see it, as it suggests.

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=nwtsty&srcid=share

"For God is the one who for the sake of his good pleasure energizes you, giving you both the desire and the power to act." Phil 2:13

:ecstatic:My original question is now answered, “Will there be a PDF version of the study bible?” 😆 

Now I’m just waiting for the hard copy, I hope I will have it before we finish “Jesus, The Way” Book. 

https://www.jw.org/download/?booknum=0&output=html&pub=nwtsty&fileformat=PDF%2CEPUB%2CJWPUB%2CRTF%2CTXT%2CBRL%2CBES%2CDAISY&alllangs=0&langwritten=E&txtCMSLang=E&isBible=1

Edited by Luigi62

Just now, Hope said:

The pdf downloaded with no problem. But the jwpub didn't take... said I had a newer version already. 🤔  What to do?

I got the same thing. 🤷‍♀️

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

The pdf downloaded with no problem. But the jwpub didn't take... said I had a newer version already.   What to do?

Nothing. The JWPUB is newer and with more Bible books. It is not updated at this time.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Many did not know how to use an PDF editable app in order to  place notes in their margins  and also to use the Bible Reading Schedule. So a PDF editable app was used to make the Study Edition editable in over 800 pages. So now you can Study and write down your notes in the margins and have them saved, place your name on the Cover and also the  inside page. We just sent this out to our Field Service Overseers so that they can share it with their Field Service Groups.  If anyone wants this editable version, please send me a PM.

Many did not know how to use an PDF editable app in order to  place notes in their margins  and also to use the Bible Reading Schedule. So a PDF editable app was used to make the Study Edition editable in over 800 pages. So now you can Study and write down your notes in the margins and have them saved, place your name on the Cover and also the  inside page. We just sent this out to our Field Service Overseers so that they can share it with their Field Service Groups.  If anyone wants this editable version, please send me a PM.

Is it a good idea to circulate files instead of directing people to jw.org for download?

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

5 hours ago, worksmike said:

Cant we just download the PDF from JW.ORG and open it in "Acrobat Reader DC" and save it to the cloud so when add a note it will go across devices?

What is "this editable version"?

• 1 month later...
Is there a difference between this and the books of Matthew through Acts in the study edition on the JW Library app?

No, the main text is the same, I believe. Regarding the study notes, the copyright dates given are 2015-7, 2019.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 1 month later...

Just got ours yesterday.  We had ordered it last December!  I know the Branch has been doing their best in staying safe and cautious; we didn't mind the wait.  

They are GORGEOUS.  I just feel a little guilty because in the interim, I've gotten used to doing all of my Bible meditation notes in the app, so I don't feel as much of a need for this beautiful golden gift.  I'll still keep it though; maybe I'll transfer some notes to it. 

I am not getting any copy. It is extremely expensive to print, and if it just because it is a lovely thing to hold, they can have my money and do something better for it than send me a luxury Bible. I’ve got the digital text, it’s enough for me.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”