JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

In which occupation do you hope to spend the 1000 years after GT?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1028 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

57 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Several years ago we planned a 100 year reunion at Shali's place. I'll get the exact date and let you know..😁

A decade ago, during a Convention, the brother on stage announced that we were all invited for a party in 800 years to meet Noah and his family and have a chat all together.

:D 

I love these plans decided on several centuries. Eternal life is so marvellous. All glory to Jehovah.

peaceful activity.....  interests  mostly in building and trades....  but whatever....

i just want to get along.......   help with whatever....  the rat race of this world is quite annoying.....  

whatever happens in the new system... ok....  friendly/peaceful/helpful......  useful....  whatever....

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to be everything, chef,winemaker, furniture maker , astronaut, gardener landscaper, filmmaker animation included (my dream is to produce movies like pixar/disney for children and adults in Paradise to make them smile - can you imagine having time to analyze/improve all the conversation lines in the movie and even the plot of the adventure ..not being rushed and involving others in those projects will be so rewarding!)  inventor, cheesemaker, baker, and the list can go on for a long time...after all I will have eternity to accomplish all of it! 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 6/6/2021 at 6:24 AM, Dages said:

Same. Space exploration would be awesome.

Can you imagine jumping out of hyperspace and calling the planet station to ask for a path to a local spaceport.

And they will all be brothers and sisters... 

Yes, It would be wonderful not to encounter Klingon party or Borg collective LOL 🤣

Meeting Q would be annoying too..... LOL 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Jehovah is not slow.....  but to us it might be......  so.. the new system cadence might be more "peaceful"....slow... i mean peaceful....

anywayz...  work will be a gift and not hurt us...  and it won't be such that we are unfriendly to others cause we need to get something done....

3 hours ago, vern said:

Jehovah is not slow.....  but to us it might be......  so.. the new system cadence might be more "peaceful"....slow... i mean peaceful....

anywayz...  work will be a gift and not hurt us...  and it won't be such that we are unfriendly to others cause we need to get something done....

Slow is good, I love slow...slowly build my house, garden and other things..nothing being rushed ...what a wonderful feeling! (slow is quality) 

5 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Yes, It would be wonderful not to encounter Klingon party or Borg collective LOL 🤣

As a side note, I’d like to talk to some atheists who showed some promise like Gene Roddenberry or Isaac Asimov. I’d say to Gene, ‘Look, you wanted to see a hopeful future for the mankind. It’s here, only better, thanks to our Creator, Jehovah God. Enjoy your eternity :)’

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

7 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Or the Empire... but I'm ok if Jehovah decides to introduce the Force in the universe :D 

2 minutes ago, JanBar said:

Since I love coffee I would love to be a coffee bean roaster.

We toured coffee plantations in Hawaii once. Roasted coffee smells great!!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

My wife wants to make resurrection cakes. She has already promised many friends that she will make a cake for them when they come back.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)