• 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 cubes
  • 8 slices  Bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • 4 tbsp. butter, melted
  • 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
  • Pizza sauce, for dipping (optional)

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 400°F.

2. Separate biscuits. Place one cube of cheese in the center of each biscuit. Top with a heaping teaspoon of bacon. Carefully wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese and bacon and seal. Place seam side down about an inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.

3. While the biscuits bake, mix the butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together and set aside.

4. Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush with butter mixture. Serve warm with pizza sauce, if desired.

Enjoy.

Chester, my Bishon, just loves Molly Moo the Shih Tzu. They play, nibble on each other and sleep together.

Chester loves everyone, if you sit down, he'll be in your lap snuggling your neck.  2 of my 4 babies.  The others are a 19 year old Shih Tzu, Hercules and a  9 year old Lhasa Opso Peachy 

puppies.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

This delicious pic is for my fellow BBQ'er Tracey, Ummm. I think these are the biggest steaks I've ever BBQ'd. Each one must be 2 pounds. These will last us 2 weeks! 

I had them on the BBQ, the fat ratio was a little high so the flame got a bit much so I finished them off on the flat top in the house. 

bbq steaks.jpg

finished steaks.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

They look good! Wish I had a couple like that.

That said, I would be remiss if I did not mention that they are not BBQ. They may be grilled, but those who BBQ for a living or competition will tell you that, if smoke is not involved (along with "low and slow") it is grilling - not BBQ :chef:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Oh amen to that brother. These have smelled up the house so much MH actually said his mouth was watering! And he's not much of a steak eater.

He's requested horseradish sauce STAT! Haaa! 

I'm really amazed how big they are. I had them cut 1 inch thick, I think they might be a bit bigger than 1 inch.

This time of year really highlights just how deeply the world is slumbering when it comes to

spiritual matters.Sigh.gif

Jesus is viewed by some as an itty bitty widdle baby::uhhuh:

Itty bitty baby Jesus.jpg

The Pope kisses itty bitty widdle baby Jesus' left knee.  (Eeeeeeuuuuuuhhh!!!!Gag me.gif)

Pope kissing baby Jesus' left knee eeeeeuuuuhhh.jpg

(I find the above photo disturbing on so many levels.Yuck.gif)

It's just like we sing in Song 77.  Those who sleep need awakening.

The time is rapidly ebbing away for them to view Jesus, 

not as an itty bitty widdle baby

Itty bitty baby Jesus2.jpg

but just as he truly is, Jehovah's Mighty Warrior King! CLAP17.GIF

Jesus_WARRIOR KING.jpg

(I love this painting.Happy Big Smile.gif)

Inspires me to go out and shine some serious light.YES Grin.GIF

And, to pray that life-saving light will be seen by...someone

BEFORE the King begins his ride.Yes sad.gif

Song 77.GIF

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif