JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have you ever wondered...(funny stuff only)

Tortuga

If even the moon moves over when you drive on a curvy road have you though about taking a driving class?

:D

well, yes, sort of. BTW, I have pretty much a clean drivivng record. (One moving violation, and there is a story. please spare me from small town cops fresh out of cop school!) any way, I have noticed that since i was a kid. Sometime, I can think it through. But to be honest, my brain does not compute some things easily. Both my husband and I need to get to an online class to get that 5% break in my insurance. The senior thingy.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I'm not a literary official, but the spelling is Rastafarianism.

One of my peccadillos.

Sorry to interupt.

Rafterfarianism is when one has a rafter in his/her eye.

Rastafari follow the beliefs of Halie Selassie (Rasta Fa) and many take umbrage to the term Rastafarianism, preferring Rastafari or Rastafarian. Awake 2/22/85 : I was a Rastafarian 

I had a student who folllowed RastaFa beliefs. He asked me what I knew about his convictions. Thankfully, I remembered the 85 article, and surprised him with factual info. His house is in a posted area,I believe, but whenever I see him on the street, he takes the mags. We have a brother in our Hall and my former student considers this brother as a best friend. 

I'm not a literary official, but the spelling is Rastafarianism.

I think you missed the context of her post. She was referring to the comment I made about the straw in her eye.

Speaking of context, is that a letter written by a convict? Is it a convict with a smartphone?

Why would we want to keep everything in context if it is just the writings of a prisoner?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I watched a bit of Antiques Roadshow and wondered how Marky Mark got the job as host. Sorry, I am having computer probs and can not find the off topic topic. I worked in Dorchester, MA (as a Social Worker) and grew up in neighborhoods just as violent. If I see a Bostonian on TV, I listen for the old accent, but he wasn't on screen long enough. I guess I should be happy for him for doing well by worldly standards after being a felon with jail time and a former gang member. Looked up short bio and he mentioned his brothers and his sister had been in jail more times than he could count. Shows that there is hope for all we call on to turn their lives around.   

Have you ever wondered what a sommelier would do if you ask them for 7UP  so you can make a wine cooler out of the wine they just recommended?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Have you ever wondered...

If Michael Jackson has ever been out in service, did he ever moonwalk up to a door? :o:uhhuh:   ^_^

I'm sitting here...all dressed up...with no place to go.

Someone was supposed to pick me up for service this morning, but they never showed up. :huh: 

Hope they're okay... :(  

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Have you ever wondered...

If Michael Jackson has ever been out in service, did he ever moonwalk up to a door? :o:uhhuh:   ^_^

I'm sitting here...all dressed up...with no place to go.

Someone was supposed to pick me up for service this morning, but they never showed up. :huh: 

Hope they're okay... :(  

Sorry you didn't get picked up. I forgot somebody once. I have things to do in service a little later,today. Hope your day goes uphill from here.  

Hope your day goes uphill from here.  

Have you ever wondered why going up hill, which is more difficult, is considered a good thing?

Have you ever wondered why going down hill, which is easier, is considered a bad thing?

I hope the rest of your day is fun, relaxing, carefree and scenic like a walk down hill... :)

Have you ever wondered why going up hill, which is more difficult, is considered a good thing?

Have you ever wondered why going down hill, which is easier, is considered a bad thing?

I hope the rest of your day is fun, relaxing, carefree and scenic like a walk down hill... :)

Thanks, guys! :D 

Actually, my day will be spent going uphill and downhill. :huh:  

I have to finish mowing the rest of our seven-acres today,

and the barnyard is definitely NOT flat. ^_^ 

"I spend 10 hours on a John Deere tractor..."

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Thanks, guys! :D 

Actually, my day will be spent going uphill and downhill. :huh:  

I have to finish mowing the rest of our seven-acres today,

and the barnyard is definitely NOT flat. ^_^ 

"I spend 10 hours on a John Deere tractor..."

Here is a song for you..

I spent 10 hours on a John Deere tractor, mowing north to south.

I was grinning ear to ear, until a bee flew in my mouth.

My head started buzzin, I shook it side to side.

The bee flew to every tooth, looking for a place to hide.

His friends came to help, to see if he was alive.

Thru my lips and over my gums, they started a new hive.

Now I know it's strange, even a little funny.

I let them stay, cause now my lips taste like honey...

Because going downhill is hard on the knees, imho

Here is a song for you..

I spent 10 hours on a John Deere tractor, mowing north to south.

I was grinning ear to ear, until a bee flew in my mouth.

My head started buzzin, I shook it side to side.

The bee flew to every tooth, looking for a place to hide.

His friends came to help, to see if he was alive.

Thru my lips and over my gums, they started a new hive.

Now I know it's strange, even a little funny.

I let them stay, cause now my lips taste like honey...

Even though nobody was probably wondering about this: I was surprised when I moved from Boston  to rural Maine and turned on the car radio. Instead of an afro sheen or gas station commercial, I heard a John Deere ad. Then, I had a piece of MItsubishi  farm equipment on the road in front of me with extension forks that took up the entire roadway, so I had to sit back and get used to life in the slow lane.  Then the subzero weather set in. It was like Two-below-honey  (with a nod to Morrison) Good work Sister Ross.  :scooter:  :sweat:  :star:

Edited by kejedo

Enjoyed this  -  Credit goes to the visiting speaker on Sunday:

A very smart and clever man was asked the question "What kind of weapons do you think will be used in World War III ?"

The man replied "I sure don't know what kind of weapons will be used in WWIII, but I can tell you what kind of weapons will be used in World War IV  -  sticks and stones"

The man with the wit and insight, none other than Albert Einstein.

Have you ever wondered how close Lot's wife was to where Lot and his daughters settled?

Could they see the pillar of salt from where they lived?

Did they visit the pillar and mourn for her?

Have you ever wondered:

1. I am the most handsome man on earth?  No, I can honestly say I haven't wondered this LOL 

2. I love my sisters more than my brothers?  Because we're soft and smell better than the brothers?

3. God make us walk in our sleep?  Actually he didn't, he created a mechanism in order to prevent this........ I think the decay of the human race is what produced this dangerous habit.

4. Why does a dog chase their tail? Because it wants to?

5. Why do we look good in daytime and when we wake up, we all look ugly? Except me.  Yes.  Yes only you.

6. Why do some animals act better than humans? To Jehovah they're still perfect.

7. Why does world leaders don't fight among themselves in a boxing ring instead of having their people fight for them? Because.  Just because.

8. Why is Washington DC is full of criminals that are not arrested?  Unless Washington DC is one big prison. It's cheaper to keep them in congress than it is to house them in jails for the remainder of their lives.........

9. How does a map show a highway being straight for a long distance when the earth is round?  Physics and this equation.  

post-56-0-86985900-1440993038_thumb.gif

10. How in the world the word "why" is used for an universal question? Why? WHy? WHY?

Because the answer to the above equation is y3.

Have you ever wondered:

1. I am the most handsome man on earth?  No, I can honestly say I haven't wondered this LOL 

2. I love my sisters more than my brothers?  Because we're soft and smell better than the brothers?

3. God make us walk in our sleep?  Actually he didn't, he created a mechanism in order to prevent this........ I think the decay of the human race is what produced this dangerous habit.

4. Why does a dog chase their tail? Because it wants to?

5. Why do we look good in daytime and when we wake up, we all look ugly? Except me.  Yes.  Yes only you.

6. Why do some animals act better than humans? To Jehovah they're still perfect.

7. Why does world leaders don't fight among themselves in a boxing ring instead of having their people fight for them? Because.  Just because.

8. Why is Washington DC is full of criminals that are not arrested?  Unless Washington DC is one big prison. It's cheaper to keep them in congress than it is to house them in jails for the remainder of their lives.........

9. How does a map show a highway being straight for a long distance when the earth is round?  Physics and this equation.  

attachicon.gifnj180248eqn57.gif

10. How in the world the word "why" is used for an universal question? Why? WHy? WHY?

Because the answer to the above equation is y3.

Good answers, Sis. I might have simplified the equation with the statement that all geometry is not Euclidean. Why? I didn't see a y, so I didn't solve for it.  :raspberry:

Good answers, Sis. I might have simplified the equation with the statement that all geometry is not Euclidean. Why? I didn't see a y, so I didn't solve for it.  :raspberry:

I saw three ;)

Wh(y), WH(y) and WH(Y) lol.........technically there were 4, but now I'm just being silly :P

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

Have you ever wondered where ice would have come from if the whole world was a paradise garden?

What would you use to keep your drink cold?