JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An animal's thought of the New World. Could it be?? Lol ☺

post-4555-0-09564800-1421093670_thumb.jp

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

We've all been there.

That happened for me on "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk. Basically the song is about fornication. "But it has such a catchy beat." I said. "Of course it does. That's the way Satan likes it, uh-huh." my conscience replied. After much struggle I deleted the track from my Spotify playlists and also removed it from my Youtube favorites.

A tiger's thought? Lol ☺

post-4555-0-59737900-1421218059_thumb.jp

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I'm still verifying if this is a real pic as someone sent me an email regarding the brothers and sisters witnessing with the trolley in Odeon Square in MunichHe is said to have picked up a book.  But there's nothing to say we can't meme it ^_^

attachicon.gifNikolaus meme.jpg

An update on this pic:  He is just a guy in a Saint Nic costume, not a real priest.  But at least the man as faux St Nic is interested in the spiritual food.  Maybe others watching on will get curious too.

We know where to go to receive satisfying answers to life's biggest questions. We don't to to Babylon the Great, we get it from jw.org! ☺

post-4555-0-88442800-1421748617_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When my Watchtower Conductor asked about the picture about the mustard seed illustration, I was like WHERE?! It wasn't in my Epub file, it's in the Pdf file!

post-4555-0-25612700-1423477290_thumb.jp

When my Watchtower Conductor asked about the picture about the mustard seed illustration, I was like WHERE?! It wasn't in my Epub file, it's in the Pdf file!

me too ... just about to say it is the last one - good thing I did not answer 

" Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive ? "