JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

December Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3002 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Now that November is no longer a mystery -it's time to start the expectations for December

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

So now the question is, which helper (is it Helper or helper?) will do the broadcast?

I hope it is Bro Schafer..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Now that November is no longer a mystery -it's time to start the expectations for December

ALREADY???!!!

I haven't even watched the annual meeting, the rest of Gilead Grad OR OCTOBER!!!

I am falling behind  :nope:

:cry:

That's it I am taking a day off to catch up  :)  

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

ALREADY???!!!

I haven't even watched the annual meeting, the rest of Gilead Grad OR OCTOBER!!!

I am falling behind :nope:

:cry:

That's it I am taking a day off to catch up :)

You are not alone !!! After holidays my catching up list is out of control LOL

I need whole week off !

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I couldn't help but think of the Apostles and the Seven Faithful men.  They said 'you take care of this necessary business and we will continue devoting ourselves to prayer and God's Word'.  Our brothers on the GB are very busy and it takes quite a bit of time to record one session.  We love them for their efforts but they may need a little more time for other priorities.

Edited by jwhess

Don't know if it as anything to do of how easy they are in front of cameras...

Brother Splane has been always with an helper but he seems to be at ease with talks. He just gave last Sunday, in Portugal, one of the best talks I heard in years! And flavored with a wonderful humor... I can't express how I loved that talk :o

And I didn't receive any bible... So you imagine how good it was :)

Enviado do meu ST21i através de Tapatalk

My brother bought a tablet. His daughter(not a Witness) told him that it would  meet ALL his needs!  When our brother (who teaches electronic classes) came to help him set it up, He told Frank that it had no memory and he needed to get a memory card. Worldly people have no idea of the information that is available, even necessary for Jehovah's people. Aren't we blessed to have so much  knowledge at our fingertips! The broadcasts are wonderful and help us to visualize our brothers who participate so we can really get to know them. It sure helps me to feel closer to the entire organization. Until all this was available, the GB and helpers  were  just a list of names. Now they truly are our brothers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am asking for the download link for 'Jehovah is the only true God'.I will really appreciate.

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODBible/pub-ivjtg_x_VIDEO

just click the download button there and choose the resolution you want

Edited by Adelin

" Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive ? "

Any guesses on the December broadcast theme?

I wonder if we'll have a talk on Christian neutrality. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

We've already had a "hint" about what some of it will be about (Meeting Workbook, February 8-14). Maybe that will tie in somehow with the overall theme.

That's right. Thx.

It's funny but that was the theme of our Local Needs last night....hmmm....