JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Words And Phrases That Won't Be In The Dictionary Or Our Vocabulary In The New World

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2713 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

5 hours ago, waccamacca said:

dentist  doctor chiropractor [ I need to book one tomorrow :o( ] Rock star idiot moron stupid loser cop dictator mafia drug addict mental  banker politician  ..so many  this is fun....

Verrrrry nice! WOW! You're on a roll! Keep it up!

26 minutes ago, serggio99 said:

I like the scripture used in the Gods Love book chapter 13: 

Ephesians 5:10
 10  Keep on making sure of what is acceptable to the Lord;

Very easy to reason with people on this.

Most definitely that is a key verse to use to get the student or sincere hearted one thinking when it comes to celebrating holidays. Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Hope said:

"How are you?" is not always a question about health. It's often just a generic inquiry after status of things.

So...How are you?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

"How are you?" is going to be an obsolete question in the new world.

Oh my goodness! How are we going to start conversations?

"How are you?"

"Perfect, how about you?"

"Perfect..."

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Tsunami !!! Tsunami!!!  Run for your lives!!!56b8ab54192f4_RunAwayRunAway.gif.6437e95

Penitentiary, orphanage, homeless shelter, animal shelter, welfare office, Social Security checks56b8abb831c60_Nogrinning.gif.50a8944189b

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Zika virus 

Phillipians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well-spoken-of, whatever things are virtuous, and whatever things are praiseworthy, continue considering these things.