JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

9 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

Soundbox

This messed up our tie-ins. 1st with branch visit- multiple out of sync audio streams then with us phoning in. Does not connect - a lot. :zipmouth:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Thanks jayrtom and Sunray! I am aware of this accessibility option, but I really don't need/want ALL apps on my tablet to display in "reverse colors/night mode" . I just want the option to have the text I'm reading to be in dark mode and be able to turn it on and off in whatever app I'm using at the time. (epub reader, PDF reader, etc)

1 hour ago, Musky said:

Thanks jayrtom and Sunray! I am aware of this accessibility option, but I really don't need/want ALL apps on my tablet to display in "reverse colors/night mode" . I just want the option to have the text I'm reading to be in dark mode and be able to turn it on and off in whatever app I'm using at the time. (epub reader, PDF reader, etc)

Hi! If it is a Samsung with the home button..you push it quickly 3 times and nite mode shows..push again  3 times when you want the screen to return to day mode! Works anywhere, even on web google search! The thing is, you have to make the setting as my images show..:D Sometimes I use it at the meetings in the JW Library app..comes in handy when the lights go out during videos..:lol:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

39 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Hi! If it is a Samsung with the home button..you push it quickly 3 times and nite mode shows..push again  3 times when you want the screen to return to day mode! Works anywhere, even on web google search! The thing is, you have to make the setting as my images show..:D Sometimes I use it at the meetings in the JW Library app..comes in handy when the lights go out during videos..:lol:

Yes, that works on my Samsung phone, but my Samsung tablet is a little older and it does not have the direct access option. So I need to go into settings each time I want to turn reverse colors on or off. Not that big of a deal, just a little inconvenient. :)

On 26/07/2017 at 7:39 PM, Musky said:

Yes, that works on my Samsung phone, but my Samsung tablet is a little older and it does not have the direct access option. So I need to go into settings each time I want to turn reverse colors on or off. Not that big of a deal, just a little inconvenient. :)

If you are rooted try the APP iPhone suggested. It stays on the notifications drawer and works as a on/off button anytime you need it

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. I've got updating when I get home. :uhhuh:

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The new update for JW Library for the study bible feature must be almost ready.  The JWPUB file is online

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=nwtsty&langwritten=e

However, before you get too excited and download it.  It does install, but the study notes do not appear.   And no media either. 

Appendix C works, and the intro to each book is also there.  It appears in the bibles section.   The other bible books are all there (without the study notes), so it seems you don't have to flip between the study edition and regular edition.

So, keep an eye on your app store for the update!

nwtstudy.JPG.62abdcbb1d747adc50158c7e64f11b5c.JPG

Thanks for the info. It shows up in the language options. 

study edition screenshot.jpg

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

34 minutes ago, Margaret said:

I dont have it available yet 

No one else does either. Just wait, it will come one day.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

32 minutes ago, jwhess said:

I can still hear Snow White singing "Someday my App will come...."...-_-

Little Orphan Anne "Tomorrow. .."

:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The idea of Satan not being real is a silly one and “sneakily” undermines the whole Bible.

Example: The book of Revelation describes Satan as being realeased at the end of 1000 years for a “while” with the purpose of MISLEADING nations  (it can’t be evil within ourselves than) 

Mankind will be perfect and the one misleading nations must be then “outside” influence.

They are just another counterfeit religion of BTG, no matter how close they resemble our beliefs 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)