JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Totally Crazy out there ! Roll on the Kingdom

Everything is totally crazy out there.

We are in Tier 4 - no mixing at all , there are 3,500 lorries parked up trying to get over the channel to France ( South East of UK) the roads are blocked and forget going out in a vehicle .

The large hospital close to us is at 105% capacity with Covid Patient - one in 3 in this region have the virus.Cant imagine where they have placed the 5%

The Air ambulance is going over my house to land at the hospital around 10 times every day ( the helipad is in a field across from my house so its quite a commotion ) ambulances race past all day long.

They have found a new variant here in the South East that they think is not covered by the vaccine . Just heard announced another new variant has been located up North that originated in South Africa ( this is a different version from the one we have produced in the SE) travel from South Africa is banned into the UK

Supermarkets are limiting purchases - people are crazy panic buying the shelves are emptying.

I feel how our branch looks after us - we close KH's and set up our zoom meetings, we have been told to obey rules and stay distanced , we are updated on vaccines in July when the world thought life was going back to normal the Branch wrote and told us to not panic buy but keep a small stock of non perishable food and bottled water, we were asked to make sure elderly ones were provided for in this way.

We are so wise to follow our branch updates !!

How are things looking where everyone else is ??????

Wow! Maria, that sound pretty bad, almost apocalyptic!  Keeping you all close in my thoughts and prayers. I’m very far away from the madding crowd in Western Australia -no covid cases here except from returning overseas or interstate traveller, and they are in quarantine hotels. It’s complacent central here. 

Definite increase of cases. Especially in the group that I was told was not supposed to be as susceptible, kids. 

Kind of off topic. We have a chiropractor we go to. He is a good bone cracker but a bit of a nut case. He is big into conspiracy stuff. He claims he has had a few military contacts calling and telling him to get ready for evac. Warning his patients that something will occur in the next couple weeks violence will start to escalate and we need to be ready to hunker down.

Then I was talking to head of our security at the chemical plant. He said they have been told to check all their gear and be prepared to go to full PPE mode which means all their body armor and carrying their personal side arms at all times.

Obviously not a sure fire indicator something is actually about to happen but the conversations concerns me. These folks/types are getting worked up. Where will it lead? I mean I know where but things sure are changing rapidly.   

Ya know what I'm saying? I know what's happening but I am still shocked by it all.

5 hours ago, Maria Keerie said:

Everything is totally crazy out there.

We are in Tier 4 - no mixing at all , there are 3,500 lorries parked up trying to get over the channel to France ( South East of UK) the roads are blocked and forget going out in a vehicle .

The large hospital close to us is at 105% capacity with Covid Patient - one in 3 in this region have the virus.Cant imagine where they have placed the 5%

The Air ambulance is going over my house to land at the hospital around 10 times every day ( the helipad is in a field across from my house so its quite a commotion ) ambulances race past all day long.

They have found a new variant here in the South East that they think is not covered by the vaccine . Just heard announced another new variant has been located up North that originated in South Africa ( this is a different version from the one we have produced in the SE) travel from South Africa is banned into the UK

Supermarkets are limiting purchases - people are crazy panic buying the shelves are emptying.

I feel how our branch looks after us - we close KH's and set up our zoom meetings, we have been told to obey rules and stay distanced , we are updated on vaccines in July when the world thought life was going back to normal the Branch wrote and told us to not panic buy but keep a small stock of non perishable food and bottled water, we were asked to make sure elderly ones were provided for in this way.

We are so wise to follow our branch updates !!

How are things looking where everyone else is ??????

Don't roll out the Kingdom!! I'm crazy too. Unless God's Kingdom alow this crazy guy in.

Yes, Maria, I too will keep you all in my prayers as usual.  I am in Louisiana, USA.  Yesterday, after zoom service, I realized how the next few days will run - not celebrating the holidays I forget this n that store will be closed....anyway, I went to the store, forgetting to purchase things  the day before, and I was about  the ONLY one in the store with a mask!  Of course I was the odd one.  Anyway, store was busy w/people Christmas shopping and grocery shopping, got my necessary things so I don't have to get out and not have to go back for at least a week.  All check out lines were full and cashier motioned to me to go to next stall.  As I left and approached turning into  the next stall a young woman blazed up against me with her huge basket with only 4/5 things  and muttered under her breath "she got nerve getting in front of ME!"   ( can't you just hear her, LOL)   I wanted to laugh so much at her comment but I didn't and I didn't even look at her until I was paying for my goods.  This young woman was still angry.  There are fast self check out booths that she could have used but no, it was easier to get in this particular line.  People are so angry now and in the next few days it will only get worse.  Here in USA some government benefits will cease the day after Christmas, they already have lost employment, so many are hungry, yet yesterday I did see several women with newly painted nails and some with 'classy' clothing in their line of thinking.   No one in this area stays home, they don't wear masks and do not comply with any direction.  My son lives in N LA and stealing is rampant there he said in his neighborhood - I said that is everywhere and esp now.  So grateful to our GB and their instructions to stay home and zoom; only get out for necessary things.  Stay close to Jehovah and his organization because things are about to start 'popping'.   Agape Sister.

24 minutes ago, Your Brother said:

Definite increase of cases. Especially in the group that I was told was not supposed to be as susceptible, kids. 

Kind of off topic. We have a chiropractor we go to. He is a good bone cracker but a bit of a nut case. He is big into conspiracy stuff. He claims he has had a few military contacts calling and telling him to get ready for evac. Warning his patients that something will occur in the next couple weeks violence will start to escalate and we need to be ready to hunker down.

Then I was talking to head of our security at the chemical plant. He said they have been told to check all their gear and be prepared to go to full PPE mode which means all their body armor and carrying their personal side arms at all times.

Obviously not a sure fire indicator something is actually about to happen but the conversations concerns me. These folks/types are getting worked up. Where will it lead? I mean I know where but things sure are changing rapidly.   

Ya know what I'm saying? I know what's happening but I am still shocked by it all.

Wow that is frightening, iv just been out and the Lorries are now up to over 6,500 and the drivers are not happy . 

24 minutes ago, Good-O said:

Yes, Maria, I too will keep you all in my prayers as usual.  I am in Louisiana, USA.  Yesterday, after zoom service, I realized how the next few days will run - not celebrating the holidays I forget this n that store will be closed....anyway, I went to the store, forgetting to purchase things  the day before, and I was about  the ONLY one in the store with a mask!  Of course I was the odd one.  Anyway, store was busy w/people Christmas shopping and grocery shopping, got my necessary things so I don't have to get out and not have to go back for at least a week.  All check out lines were full and cashier motioned to me to go to next stall.  As I left and approached turning into  the next stall a young woman blazed up against me with her huge basket with only 4/5 things  and muttered under her breath "she got nerve getting in front of ME!"   ( can't you just hear her, LOL)   I wanted to laugh so much at her comment but I didn't and I didn't even look at her until I was paying for my goods.  This young woman was still angry.  There are fast self check out booths that she could have used but no, it was easier to get in this particular line.  People are so angry now and in the next few days it will only get worse.  Here in USA some government benefits will cease the day after Christmas, they already have lost employment, so many are hungry, yet yesterday I did see several women with newly painted nails and some with 'classy' clothing in their line of thinking.   No one in this area stays home, they don't wear masks and do not comply with any direction.  My son lives in N LA and stealing is rampant there he said in his neighborhood - I said that is everywhere and esp now.  So grateful to our GB and their instructions to stay home and zoom; only get out for necessary things.  Stay close to Jehovah and his organization because things are about to start 'popping'.   Agape Sister.

that's hard on the people of the USA - the loss of the government support , that will be so hard on people.

Our schemes have been extended to July here in the UK so people are all financially doing ok as longs as the food gets here ( the channel crossing is closed).

I am finding like you in the supermarkets people are very irritable ----- I could so imagine the woman saying that .

Masks are mandatory in our stores thankfully and seems like everyone is complying - 6500 lorries in our town now ! its mayhem out there and the drivers are no happy.

29 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Don't roll out the Kingdom!! I'm crazy too. Unless God's Kingdom alow this crazy guy in.

I think we will all be crazy by the end of this !!! so im sure he will accept us crazy , if not we will all be in trouble !!

5 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Wow! Maria, that sound pretty bad, almost apocalyptic!  Keeping you all close in my thoughts and prayers. I’m very far away from the madding crowd in Western Australia -no covid cases here except from returning overseas or interstate traveller, and they are in quarantine hotels. It’s complacent central here. 

Wow , I heard your doing well ! I hope we don't send it over 6,500 lorries parked up in my town with very upset drivers.

3 hours ago, Your Brother said:

It's not imaginary. People are trying to warn you because there is uncivil rest coming. Be prepared.

It is when your afternoon nap turns into a daymare ...😎😇

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

13 hours ago, Maria Keerie said:

They have found a new variant here in the South East that they think is not covered by the vaccine .

Here in the US they are reporting the vaccines will probably work for the new variants..Could you post any links from your location as to what doctors or scientists are saying..perhaps experiments where the new variants are put into a test tube with the vaccine and the result?

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

12 hours ago, Your Brother said:

Curious about the difference between listening to him versus the folks who make predictions for the upcoming new year?

The blind Bulgarian mystic , clairvoyant is always making news with her predictions. We can assume she is involved with spiritism.

I just wonder about the source. From military contacts , to the nut case chiropractor to us?

No criticism of your comment. We know the levy is going to break somehow , and soon. I guess we're as prepared as possible.

5 hours ago, Doug said:

Curious about the difference between listening to him versus the folks who make predictions for the upcoming new year?

The blind Bulgarian mystic , clairvoyant is always making news with her predictions. We can assume she is involved with spiritism.

I just wonder about the source. From military contacts , to the nut case chiropractor to us?

No criticism of your comment. We know the levy is going to break somehow , and soon. I guess we're as prepared as possible.

One should never that the blind Bulgarian mystic, clairvoyant to seriously , she's also been caught fibbing !

8 hours ago, Maria Keerie said:

One should never that the blind Bulgarian mystic, clairvoyant to seriously , she's also been caught fibbing !

Funny you should mention that.

Why are fortune tellers always women?

Because the public generally believes a woman won't lie to 'ya ?

Here's a true story , Maria

I visited Ireland in 1975.  I was hanging out with cousins and we were at some kind of outdoor marketplace. I stopped at the fortune tellers space.

First thing - she wanted the money. She says "10 shillings", (or something like that).

I holler out to my cousin "How much is 10 shillings? ( in American is what I meant).

So she looks at my palm , and she says - wait for it.  ...   ...

" You have travelled a long distance ".   :facepalmpo2: Duh

11 minutes ago, Maria Keerie said:

AND - I hope a woman is close by and she deals with you lol

I took my troubles down to Madame Ruth

You know that gypsy with the gold cap tooth

I told her that I was a flop with chicks

I been that way since 1956

She said "Whatcha need is Love Potion #9 . ."