JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2021 Governing Body Update #7

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 950 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

45 minutes ago, Hope said:

Diga - alguém aqui tem as datas em que as atualizações de 2021 foram lançadas? Fui negligente em baixá-los este ano, mas gosto de adicionar a "data de lançamento" aos meus arquivos. Se você puder ajudar, eu ficaria muito grato.  :) 

All updates are on this page just click and see the date that was made available

https://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=updates&link=%2Fresults%2FE%2Fvideos%3Fq%3D

1 hour ago, Br. Ice said:

Last year there was no GB update in August 2020. 

So, why can we expect one this year? (or am I missing something?) 

Maybe it will be the same as last year, and we will have to wait till September. 

I thought we only missed one month last year? 

7 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I thought we only missed one month last year? 

So I just checked and yeah it was only one month we didn’t have one they started in March and we had 9 of them they skipped august last year but this year they already skipped June, so I would think they’d follow the same pattern this year but I could be wrong. 

Edited by Anthony

Can anyone confirm if it will be by brother Lösch?

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

21 hours ago, Hope said:

Say - does anyone here have the dates the 2021 Updates were released?  I've been remiss in downloading them for myself this year, but I like adding the "drop date" to my files.  If you can help, I'd be grateful.  :) 

Okay, here we go... 2021, dates and times uploaded (Eastern Time):

#1: January 29 2:35 AM

#2: March 12 1:32 AM

#3: April 16 2:02 AM

#4: May 21 12:53 AM

#5: June 18 2:04 AM

#6: July 16 2:57 AM

Edited by Sheep

3 hours ago, Sheep said:

Brilliant!  Thank you so much, Eric! ❤️

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

So I'm seeng a 3rd Friday pattern emerge, but then we missed August....

21 hours ago, Br. Ice said:

Last year there was no GB update in August 2020. 

So, why can we expect one this year? (or am I missing something?) 

Maybe it will be the same as last year, and we will have to wait till September. 

I would say #7 should be this month, before the september broadcast.

Average of every 5 weeks.  Some are 6 weeks a part, some have been 4 weeks.

Another thing I like about the updates is that they are always from the GB (hence the name).  But they have not delegated the updates to the helpers.  The GB have been there for us providing spiritual encouragement at a time when we have needed it the most. 

I find it very encouraging that Bro Losch had the theme of unity. 

I had the privilege of an elder inviting me for a shepherding call and that was the theme I shared with the elderly pioneer sister when it was my turn. I based my points in what we covered in the 2 sticks prophecy. 

Edited by AH173

update

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible