• Announcements

• Dismal_Bliss

Upgrade at 12 NOON Eastern Time - Save Your Work   05/22/2017

Hello everyone,   We will be upgrading JWTalk Forums at 12 PM, which is in approximately 40 minutes.   This is a MAJOR server overhaul, and we will be down for some time.   During this time, accessing topics or submitting posts may not work. Please save your work until the upgrade is complete. This message will disappear and the bottom of the page will read "JWTalk 17.5.22 by Robert Angle" when complete. I will also update my status.   Your brother,   - Bob

Regards from Venezuela
19 19

194 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

How are the brothers and sisters doing? 

Surviving Bro Richard, most are losing weight fast, some with hypertension, diabetes are unable to continue treatment because there is almost imposible to find it, the price of antibiotics is skyrocketting.

Last meeting we helped a sister whose only meal was one bread for her and one for her son in the day.

Edited by Daniel244
Alexa likes this

Treatments for depression and other mental illnesses are nowhere to be found.

We have elderly friends with alzheimer and senility without treatment for weeks now.

Edited by Daniel244
Alexa likes this

Bro Daniel, my heart is hurting for you all there.  I commend your strong faith and complete reliance on Jehovah as the only way to survive through this, and please share with our family over there that we love them and are praying hard, wishing for this to end soon for you.  This is a very serious situation, that really hasn't had the news coverage it deserves - I'm sick of hearing of every minutia of Trump as the leading news, when this is a terrifying situation unfolding right now.  Courage, my brother, and much love!

We are getting closer and closer to Jehovahs great day the second  study article in the April 2017 WT has a powerful picture of Jesus .... not up in the clouds but already through the clouds with hands reaching up toward the King on his white horse...... powerful image .  Your in our prayers Antonio  and yes very frustrating we can't send boxes  for you all .   

18 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Bro Daniel, my heart is hurting for you all there, wishing for this to end soon for you.  This is a very serious situation, that really hasn't had the news coverage it deserves - I'm sick of hearing of every minutia of Trump as the leading news, when this is a terrifying situation unfolding right now.  

As I saw Your post  Bro. Daniel, I just knew it was on national news channels! Turned the tv on and found nuttin, (nothing) just as I misspelled the word on purpose the news channels are choosing to not cover it.  I guess!  As  Sis. Lucy stated, all they are covering mostly is Mr. Trump.

As our text for today brings out Psalms 118:6,7 "Jehovah is in my side; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?  Jehovah is on my side as my helper".  What a strengthening  aid that must be for you all.  As others, I'm praying too that this will end soon.  Hopefully! 

Edited by loving life
Daniel244 likes this

Bro. Antonio, since you first made us aware of the dire situation in Venezuela, I have been praying everyday on behalf of our spiritual family there...and my prayers remain for you all up until this day.

We continue to send you our warm love and greetings mi hermano!

Edited by Omo_Yeme

when the world sees trouble times,what we see is our salvation drawing nearer with each passing hour.its really hard to say that we must endure,but endure we must.
because only he that endures to the end will be save - matt 24:13
with the great tribulation still ahead,i can guess that we haven't seen anything yet.so we must be strong in our resolve to endure because we know that much better times lies beyond the great tribulation - Jehovah assures that.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Tapatalk