JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

33 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Washed her well yesterday...
For these tonight... 5bc99a17978012765eee9292935b0abc.jpg

Uh...have you named your BBQ?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Uh...have you named your BBQ?
They are just all my "babies" with no names.

The smoker Weber Bullet is 1st born moved cross country with me, Weber Silver Genesis purchased when arrived in the desert is 2nd born, needed a gas grill; caught this on sale @ home depot for half price because it was discontinued model, Charcoal grill is last born. No favorite they all serve a purpose..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm hankering for another steak. This one was about 3 months ago, Br. Chuck came over for dinner and shared it with me- it's a 1" thick steak! MH doesn't know what he's missing....oh well, more for us.
My score marks aren't as impressive as Br. Tracey's :drool: but it was INCREDIBLE!!
1544304198_A2(2)(1531x861).thumb.jpg.6ca7b6cb4147ed0f245c7bf25b7880d5.jpg
Sister Cheryl
Thanks for the inspiration...
Recommendation: Next time put your steaks on 45 degrees high heat 2 minutes then rotate(not flip) to other/opposite 45 degree angle then flip and repeat; 8 minutes over high heat then move to no heat zone to bake another 2-4 minutes.
34fada50e5c1f445e5a62e12a4b8bcd4.jpgb73faf8e1c58e56280418ed9a54b3d40.jpg

10 hours ago, Cherie said:

I couldn't trust myself to properly cook steaks tender and juicy on a grill inside or out.

Sisters can't BBQ very well. You Definitely Don't want my wife BBQin' 🤢🙁 Burnt offering and bloody sacrifice in same piece.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

As for "Fightin' Words"

From the BBQ world - if it ain't smoke, it ain't BBQ ....

just because it was cooked on a grill doesn't make it BBQ - it just means it was grilled.

They make quite a distinction between BBQing and grilling.

BBQ is generally cooked "low-n-slow" in the presence of smoke - not cooked hot on the grill. It mat be seared or reverse-seared .... but, it's not cooked done over high heat like grilling is.

At least, that is what I have learned 🤷‍♂️

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

10 hours ago, pnutts said:

Sisters can't BBQ very well. You Definitely Don't want my wife BBQin' 🤢🙁 Burnt offering and bloody sacrifice in same piece.

39-finger-wag.png.4f6570717759beb781da2724a28c9fe5.png        1193407520_girlgriller.jpg.e3be5b152c3d0aeae558256614922458.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

28 minutes ago, Loopy said:

I just love Jehovah’s paintbrush. 

941142A8-EF75-48DD-9E29-8C391A7B9FC0.jpeg

Not only the beautiful ubiquitus colors, but scents better than the finest perfumes and the touch of the finest velvet...and they're also medicinal...😊

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

55 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

I knew this was a coming! emoji23.pngemoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji6.png

Wanted to regale him with my dinner grilling experiences- beef shank and burger steaks for salsbury steak. Nary a burnt offering.

Oh and my plans for a BBQ'd home grown giant 7 lb chicken in the near future. Lunch with the friends after meeting.

But I thought the Smily's were pretty cute so I went that way.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34