JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

1 hour ago, Old said:

This last week?

Oh ya! NOT! I think date is March, we did my territory together, one I had to finish with letters cause of covid.

37 minutes ago, pnutts said:

That is a pet carrier buggy. Have one almost identical for my kitties.😁

Those were the happiest puppies!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Tomorrow comes and flips a person over, for the better, I hope? The perspective from down under could be quite startling. 

I'm flipping over you babe     Time to hang upside down.

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

3 minutes ago, Nirex said:

So uhhh anyone wanna edit this with the truth?  🤣

Image may contain: text that says '@ThioJoe LEAKED! REST OF 2020 CALENDAR January February March April Australia Fires May Locusts in Africa Júne PANDEMIC July August PANDEMIC AMH Protests & Riots October Solar Flare September Yellowstone Eruption December November Alien Ihvasion PANDEMIC AGAIN Asteroid'

A serious solar flare could take out the entire electrical grid worldwide.

The Yellowstone eruption (supervolcano) would turn the US into a 3rd world nation.

The aliens would take one look at the mess here and go back where they came from.

You could change the Alien Invasion in September

to this:

And the Asteroid in December to this:

:D 

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

(picture removed)

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Slide 33 of 60: Someone ate something very spicy

"Someone ate something very spicy"

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

Slide 34 of 60: A reminder to always eat with your mouth closed when you're on the street.

"A reminder to always eat with your mouth closed when you're on the street."

Daydream -

Got all the grasses burnt off around the garden fence and in front of the shed-greenhouse/gate. My garden is my sanctuary, truly. I'm out there everyday. Bohemian, tell your lovely wife I'll mail her some cucumbers when they come on, I have 19 plants!! Last year I had 6 and got 3- 5 gallon buckets of cucumbers, can you imagine this year?? The restaurant is going to get a bunch! A sister is going to get what she needs, I'll get my bunch and maybe have enough to sell at the end of the driveway, cha ching!

1852889693_gardenhouse(748x1331).thumb.jpg.9ccdaddc20df80bd801336b5e9199427.jpg

I did hang the hose back up after this pic 😊, Lew needs to fix the end of the hose, it needs a female end.....been waiting....

1123971660_garden1(606x1077).thumb.jpg.abd14cc70bc88d8f82b6c22338105271.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

9 hours ago, rocket said:

Do you can relish, dill and sweet pickles with all those cucumbers?

I'm sure she can relish doing all of that... 

Where there's a dill, there's a way, as long as she doesn't get in a pickle.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

11 hours ago, rocket said:

Do you can relish, dill and sweet pickles with all those cucumbers?

Yes, last year a few cuc's got hidden under the leaves so they were huge when I found them. Made a case of dill relish.

I make refrigerator pickles, usually 2 gallons. They'll last me until May of next year. I make them into sandwich slices, makes the jar nice and full.

2 hours ago, Bro Richard said:

I'm sure she can relish doing all of that... 

Where there's a dill, there's a way, as long as she doesn't get in a pickle.

You're a nut!