JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Library on DVD

5 hours ago, carlos said:

This is a big one. Over 1GB. Not just a small patch like 1701.

It has the rest of the Study Bible.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Whats New

A new build - 7632, watch out if you are using XP

The majority of the size is because of the Introduction to Bible videos, Ezra through to Malachi are now included with the Study Bible.

Lessons from the Bible now works.  It was sort of there before, but not visible.

2017 Service Year Report is new

Also lots of updates to various publications.

• 2 weeks later...
This is for those MAC users who are using High Sierra and have problem with the WT Library 2016 DVD that previously could be used to install WT Lib 2016 on Sierra. I'm not a MAC user but a brother who uses High Sierra said this solved the problem. I'm just hoping this may be of benefit to any who are trying out High Sierra.

Right-click the WT Library file from the Applications folder.

And you open a menu and choose Show Package Content and click Wineskin.

From the menu, click on Set Screen Options and deselect Auto Detect GPU and Use Direct3D Boost and click Done.

I have to try this on my Mac. Thx!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

8 hours ago, jpl said:

I have a problem to see the Introduction to Bible videos, Ezra through to Malachi with the Study Bible with Watchtower Library.

And you ?

I don't have a problem with any of them. I click the link in Watchtower Library's nwtsty (in the document area), and the video opens there. However, interestingly, I can't open any of the introduction videos from Matthew to John. I get a blank screen afterwards, and then an error message when I try to click on something else:

IntroVideos.JPG.fc1957a29c4f38748b6a31f42d29e41e.JPG

Are you perhaps using the French version of Watchtower Library?

7 hours ago, jpl said:

I use English Version (French Version not Evalab) and i can't see the introduction videos from Matthew to John. An error message when I try to click on them.

(Sorry for my poor English).

JPL

Pas de problème avec ton anglais. Je te comprends. Est-ce le même message d'erreur que je vois>

(No problem with your English. I understand you. Is it the same error message that I see?)

IntroVideos.JPG.fc1957a29c4f38748b6a31f42d29e41e.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Hi brothers, does anyone have a download link to the latest update package of the WT Library 2016? Would you mind sharing it so that I can manually update my WT Library and also share it with those who does not have access to the internet.

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, H....$ said:

Hi brothers, does anyone have a download link to the latest update package of the WT Library 2016? Would you mind sharing it so that I can manually update my WT Library and also share it with those who does not have access to the internet.

Thanks.

Sent

Can someone PM me the link of English Edition of Watchtower Library for Windows PC?

That is not yet available to download. Contact your congregation. You can only download update packages from our website, I believe.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Hi brothers,

I am having issue with trying to apply the updated package for the WTL 2016. When trying to manually apply the updated package, the WTL gives this error message; "Failed to validate the updated package". Does anyone have an idea why a get this error?

Thank you in advance