JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

15 hours ago, jwhess said:

I mainly view the JWTalk pages on my Windows PC so it is easier to just use the Windows 'color filter" short-cut key combo to invert the color when needed.  It does leave the photos in the "negative" mode, however.

Just a "key-click in and a key-click out.

I use it on an android tablet...through google chrome... don't know how to fix it so I see all of the comments from that. 😕

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

8 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

Ty. I had trouble finding it on my phone. But the tablet updated it ok.
I had to go looking for it...

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

They are right after 1 and 2 Thessalonians...:whistling: 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 4/28/2022 at 11:57 AM, pholmes38 said:

Study Bible has updated, 1/2 Timothy

39 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

They are right after 1 and 2 Thessalonians...:whistling: 

I know where 1 & 2 Timothy are ... I had trouble locating ½ Timothy :lol1: 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, helenrose70 said:

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place but I just wondered if somebody could help me I have an iPhone and I thought I would like to download some of the videos and books as much as possible really onto a hard drive I don’t know if it’s possible Thank you

JW.org has some information that may help you.

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=802013032&srcid=share

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

6 hours ago, helenrose70 said:

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place but I just wondered if somebody could help me I have an iPhone and I thought I would like to download some of the videos and books as much as possible really onto a hard drive I don’t know if it’s possible Thank you

So You want to store the publications/media on the phone so you don’t have to use cellular data or wifi? Tap cloud and arrow icon on the video icon. 

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

6 hours ago, helenrose70 said:

Thank you I wanted to transfer everything onto a hard drive so there there in case I ever lose anything

If you lose something can't you just download it again?

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place but I just wondered if somebody could help me I have an iPhone and I thought I would like to download some of the videos and books as much as possible really onto a hard drive I don’t know if it’s possible Thank y

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

If you lose something can't you just download it again?

thank you but I wanted it on a hard drive for my laptop 

1 hour ago, helenrose70 said:

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place but I just wondered if somebody could help me I have an iPhone and I thought I would like to download some of the videos and books as much as possible really onto a hard drive I don’t know if it’s possible Thank y

thank you but I wanted it on a hard drive for my laptop 

I would just go to jw.org and download any of the videos you want on your hard drive, click on the download button, then select the quality you want, name the file something easy for you to remember, (like the title of the video).  I did this in the past with all the items I wanted, my folder hierarchy looked something like:
WT -> {Category} -> File where {Category} might be Audio, Video, Books, etc

Screenshot from 2022-05-16 12-42-49.png

Edited by howudodat

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

I guess I am not understanding the problem.

There’s no problem I just wanted to get them all onto a hard drive

3 hours ago, howudodat said:

I would just go to jw.org and download any of the videos you want on your hard drive, click on the download button, then select the quality you want, name the file something easy for you to remember, (like the title of the video).  I did this in the past with all the items I wanted, my folder hierarchy looked something like:
WT -> {Category} -> File where {Category} might be Audio, Video, Books, etc

Screenshot from 2022-05-16 12-42-49.png

Thank you I think I’ll try that

22 hours ago, helenrose70 said:

Thank you I wanted to transfer everything onto a hard drive so there there in case I ever lose anything

You can backup file within JWL. This video explains how at 5:30 into in video.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/SeriesOrgAccomplishments/pub-mwbv_202109_3_VIDEO