JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

That has been "coming soon" since January 2014. At this point, I expect that not even the Bethelites working on the program have an estimated release date.

I'll appreciate this when it happens, but I'm in no rush.  I have enough workarounds on my tablet to get my studying done in an efficient way.

Whenever I start to get impatient about things, I always think, "What was this situation five years ago?  Even 3 years ago?"  We didn't even dream of having such an awesome app!

Jehovah is flooding us with spiritual food, we have so much!  My wife and I haven't even caught up to all the videos on JWB, and there are magazines that we haven't gotten to yet either.

So if they want to take their time to get it right, by all means.

Edited by hansolo8004

If a publication update fails, delete the publication, exit the app, then reopen the app and redownload the publication.

If it fails again, delete the publication once more (if possible) and reboot the device, then reopen the app and redownload the publication.

The Kingdom Ministry tab now has 2014, but it is empty at the moment.  However, for those who know how, jwpub files for 2014 KMs are ready to download.

So it seems they are going back as well.  Hopefully do the same for the magazines.  I would love to have at least back as 2010.

There are other app's you can download that give you the magazines to download as far back as 2000 and they are always available offline if you have the storage capacity!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

The Kingdom Ministry tab now has 2014, but it is empty at the moment.  However, for those who know how, jwpub files for 2014 KMs are ready to download.

So it seems they are going back as well.  Hopefully do the same for the magazines.  I would love to have at least back as 2010.

I just looked at the 2014 Kingdom Ministry tab and it now has all of the Kingdom Ministry's from 2014 in it. They keep adding more. Of course I have not downloaded any of them yet.

• 1 month later...

Some more updates for iOS JW Library. More languages have been added, and now the ability to download and watch videos in multiple languages. My book of bible stories, gods word through Jeremiah, new songs (as said in other forum) and support for convention releases. They also fixed the Insight bug- where you couldn't use the search bar for insight.

The JW Library app update for the convention releases came out about midnight EST. The encouragement was to refrain from viewing them.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Amazing the Windows version has also been updated at the same time!  Doesn't look any different.  I'm guessing that the convention releases will appear in a different section so can stay away from them if you choose to. (or not!)