JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

I think the coming "update" will be a release of the JW Library app in several languages. There is already a help page up for the APP in Tagalog:

http://www.jw.org/tl/online-help/jw-library/

And Spanish:

http://www.jw.org/es/ayuda-en-l%C3%ADnea/jw-library/

Edited by Musky

Wow! So excited for the Spanish version, if that is indeed the update. This could also mean that the Spanish NWT revision isn't too far behind. Or I could be looking beyond what's there. I just want my bible. Haha.

Edited by MM9106

I think the coming "update" will be a release of the JW Library app in several languages. There is already a help page up for the APP in Tagalog:

http://www.jw.org/tl/online-help/jw-library/

And Spanish:

http://www.jw.org/es/ayuda-en-l%C3%ADnea/jw-library/

I hope the update turns up to be that ;)

But I don't think we can make the relation because of the help page on JW Library... The Portuguese has been there for a long time...

What we expect in Portugal is that the RNWT will be released on the next RC (PT from Portugal. Maybe the Brazilian edition comes sooner, which is the main language on the jw.org/pt)

Since time-traveling DeLorean's are the norm for 2015, is this a future update for JW Library?

attachicon.gifjwlibrary.jpg

More likely, the current version of JW Library using data from a future version. IMHO the next update is shaping up to be the biggest since the inception of the app.

C'mon guys, spill the beans on how you can access the future!   ... even if you can't, sure is nice to see it!

..   maybe the ONE and ONLY app ALL of us will ever need   ... for now.

I'll just be resigned to wait patiently. It'll come when it comes. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I'll just be resigned to wait patiently. It'll come when it comes. ☺

me too. good view brother. Patience.

but I'm checking my tablet every 10 minutes for an update just to be sure   :upsidedown:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

.. maybe the ONE and ONLY app ALL of us will ever need ... for now.

One can hope that it will be a good replacement for equipd. :pray:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

So I can't be sure, but in my stumbling upon the 2015 yearbook and other publications for JW Library, I have a educated guess that the JW Library is about to get much bigger.  I mean have the ability to download all the content from WOL, that every publication since 2000!  And in all the languages that WOL is in.

The Research Guide is good.  It is like having a mini-Watchtower Library right there.  All the articles referenced in it are included.

One can hope that it will be a good replacement for equipd. :pray:

That would be wonderful, then all the other OS platforms can experience the reasons why we've enjoyed Equipd so much - thanks to Matt. 

Since a whole team is involved,  I'm think it may be even better. 

I can not wait for this update! After seeing 100,000 Bible Study Requests made through jw.org in the past two years, we really see how effective it is for the website to be a "witness for all nations." Truly, Jehovah is speeding up the preaching work. I would like to make notes and highlight, and see the magazines and latest publications. I'm so excited!

I saw that picture with the Research Guide, so far, I've been using the WtLibrary on PC for non-internet use, but it would be SUPA great if it was included. iSilo has worked well, and so did Equipd (fun fact, I know the brother's (creator of equipd) family.) But JWLibrary just seems smooth and official.

So I can't be sure, but in my stumbling upon the 2015 yearbook and other publications for JW Library, I have a educated guess that the JW Library is about to get much bigger.  I mean have the ability to download all the content from WOL, that every publication since 2000!  And in all the languages that WOL is in.

The Research Guide is good.  It is like having a mini-Watchtower Library right there.  All the articles referenced in it are included.

I'm sure they have been throughly testing all the abilities that the APP will be capable of so that upon update release there will be as few gliches as possible   ...   perhaps we will be surprised as soon as  tomorrows  Jan. JW Broadcast - wouldn't that be pleasant.        ...   then again they may have something even better in mind, either way we won't be disappointed.

Tim, do you know something we don't!. 

In that picture I posted earlier, even though it shows the Watchtower, it doesn't work!, nothing happens with it.  Other publications work fine.  Even worse, installing other watchtower files made the app hang and crash.  I had reinstall.  But it was fun trying anyway.

Tim, do you know something we don't!. 

In that picture I posted earlier, even though it shows the Watchtower, it doesn't work!, nothing happens with it.  Other publications work fine.  Even worse, installing other watchtower files made the app hang and crash.  I had reinstall.  But it was fun trying anyway.

Where did you get it from?

Don't you know that "next week" never comes, it's like "tomorrow" :)

With the Monday to Sunday calendar, NEXT WEEK STARTS ON MONDAY! LOL ☺

Edited by AH173

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible