JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

24 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

This looks like fake news.  Is it being reported on legitimate news sources?  

No, I don't think so..Gov. Cuomo has been saying this for days in different interviews..here is another source..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/03/06/new-york-gov-cuomo-slams-cdc-coronavirus-response-absurd-and-nonsensical.html

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

1 hour ago, Stormswift said:

If you understand how the virus works and how coloidal silver works - that usually gives your answer.

The small silver bits called coloids attach themselves to bacteria in your system (to both good and bad bacteria) it suffocates the bad bacteria as these are air breathers and the good bacteria are not - so it doesn't affect them. Now does coloid silver attach itself to viruses? I'm not sure.

But, if you understand the virus - it converts cells in your lung wall leaving your respiratory system open to attack from bacteria such as MRSA and other nasties ... so yes based on this coloid silver should work fine. Someone else might be able to answer as to whether it works on the virus itself.

Yeah but does it legit work? Someone not family I talked to immediately went to the FDA site and quoted a bunch of stuff at me that says the FDA has been telling people for years that there's no benefit to the stuff and it does nothing for anyone. Then told me it was just placebo.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

8 minutes ago, Nirex said:

Yeah but does it legit work? Someone not family I talked to immediately went to the FDA site and quoted a bunch of stuff at me that says the FDA has been telling people for years that there's no benefit to the stuff and it does nothing for anyone. Then told me it was just placebo.

Here is the true answer and some additional info. This is concerning Silver Biotics ASAP gel..for wound and burn dressings..virus is not mentioned here, but personally I have used the liquid for many years.

I am not saying you or anyone else should use it..do the research and decide for yourself.

https://www.woundsource.com/news/american-biotech-labsr-receives-fda-clearance-new-prescription-wound-dressing-gel

cat2_e0.gif

Personally, I don’t trust CDC, FDA or any government agency that is supposed to look out for our interests especially when it comes to a person wanting to use natural products. Too much for pharmaceutical companies and don’t want people to use stuff that actually works. 

just MHO. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

They are also saying don't wear a mask unless your sick... I'm not taking any chances. There are alot of bugs (bacterial included) in the air at this time of the year, and it's better to be safe than sorry. Especially for people like me who have a compromised immune system.... 

When I was growing up they taught that heat escalated viruses, that's why when it got cold they would die out for awhile. Now they're saying heat kills viruses. However it's interesting to note that on days there was warmer weather, more cases were reported...

Just more proof that only Jehovah can save mankind. ^_^

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

8 minutes ago, cricket246 said:

When I was growing up they taught that heat escalated viruses, that's why when it got cold they would die out for awhile. Now they're saying heat kills viruses. However it's interesting to note that on days there was warmer weather, more cases were reported...

It seems anecdotal, perhaps it's more about human behavior.

In a typical cold season, people spend more time indoors in close proximity to each other, spreading germs and stuff.  When it warms, more time is spent in the outdoors away from others, so it tends to lesson the spread.

When in quarantine, you're only with your immediate family, so you're all going to have the same germs but won't get anything 'new'.  As quarantines have been lifted though, people are starting to spend more time with others outside their family.  Coincidentally the weather is getting warmer, but as the phrase goes "correlation does not imply causation".

If the warmer weather does actually help..... then hip hip hurray for climate change!   :lol2:

I recently watched a video that showed a man talking about what his coronavirus symptoms were like.

He'd been on cruise ship when he contracted it.  

The video was not what I found interesting, though.

It was the hundreds and hundreds of comments on the video.

It paints a clear picture of the tumultuous sea of mankind alienated from Jehovah. :(

Some are in outright denial.  Some are fatalists.  Some are suicidal.  Some are religious

zealots having the zeal but not an accurate knowledge.  Some are conspiracy theorists.

Reactions really ran the gamut and this is a pretty fair sample: 

1528853274_ScreenHunter_02Mar_0807_42.gif.325d08e9f1a466b55b9b80f4bc0b7c78.gif

1528173380_ScreenHunter_03Mar_0807_44.gif.328be5b07cc4529a4b8838a401befa0f.gif

609411581_ScreenHunter_04Mar_0807_49.gif.d78ee3a162c8e74c41196179ff68897f.gif

2127747678_ScreenHunter_05Mar_0808_39.gif.cb6062bf4c2095a493a509aeb9b31edd.gif

925266445_ScreenHunter_06Mar_0808_54.gif.e6eae7b339f9fd47aa80f576a5fe4d54.gif

332603502_ScreenHunter_07Mar_0808_57.gif.ed1ae428ef3f6ca4453dce8f5a1d6190.gif

1659954116_ScreenHunter_08Mar_0809_02.gif.a82293ec8b6c7b07b8bf6e7c94c313a7.gif

1716591002_ScreenHunter_09Mar_0809_03.gif.e3af0565967c63aa3b81df0f58323bf4.gif

1624044534_ScreenHunter_10Mar_0809_04.gif.0ea475621824f53d6ee40d66e6f650b3.gif

1995393382_ScreenHunter_11Mar_0809_05.gif.8d71557e0811de3d0ef741cd671bd025.gif

1753938572_ScreenHunter_12Mar_0809_10.gif.ffa7462661a835ac551f512ed39acad3.gif

879118643_ScreenHunter_13Mar_0809_11.gif.0fce9d2fa5311b35bd511570eaadc822.gif

808010031_ScreenHunter_14Mar_0809_13.gif.f40335fa6196130a4cdba452da013fa3.gif

1199777896_ScreenHunter_15Mar_0809_18.gif.4a92dfda80eb2d2855c9bb93b5b08321.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

2 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I have been using silver for over 30 years..(the only part of me that turned grey is my hair..haha..I am 74) First, in 1987, I purchased colloidal silver, then I got a silver maker and made my own, then more recently I started buying silver solution by Silver Biotics. The way it is made is different..a stronger electric charge..AC, not DC. Imagine a solution where the electric charge is so great that all of the silver particles vibrate..an atom transfers to the pathogen and disrupts it..This is my understanding in lay terms..My husband and I bought cheap nazal spray in small plastic bottles..1 oz..and after cleaning them filled with silver. We spray up our nazal before and after entering stores and same with meetings..I am so sensitive to germs..if I spray and feel nazal pain, I know there are germs..it literally takes 6 minutes to kill the germs..the pain goes away. However, if I don't drink a couple of ounces and spray my nazal if I have been near someone sick, it is not as effective..At that point, I take a good dose of olive leaf extract..I don't have low blood pressure..so I can tolerate it.

Yes  we have sister here who makes it too, that's how I learnt about it ... I think right now, it's about all of us doing the best we can to boost our immune system. Coloidal Silver is very good for that and good for animals too - (with that dog scare lol - a little in their water they don't notice).

I too have a bottle of olive leaf extract, it was $45! So I'm keeping it until the virus is more close to home or we develop a cough - it's brilliant for coughs. In the meantime I'm boosting my immune system with chlorophyll, Vitamins D, B complex and C - there's also a mushroom extract in the Vit D tablets - seems to be good just can't think of its name right now.  Thank you for your additional information on Coloidal Silver. 

(I make my own Kombucha too - so working on gut health as well).

Now, this is where I am worried for others as well, many who have immune diseases are in the lower working class and they can't spent extra money on medical supplies or even extra groceries ... I myself am struggling to get extra things, and if we shut shop in the next few weeks (our headstones come from China and people aren't spending either), what I have now I have to make last. 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 hour ago, Loopy said:

Personally, I don’t trust CDC, FDA or any government agency that is supposed to look out for our interests especially when it comes to a person wanting to use natural products. Too much for pharmaceutical companies and don’t want people to use stuff that actually works. 

just MHO. 

That's where your own research comes in.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

9 minutes ago, Hope said:

And while Governments - (including NZ's and many more of the Western Countries) continue to be reactive rather than proactive we will see more and more of that - even to the point Italy has got in some places. (I hope not too many places though).

1 hour ago, Zebra555 said:

Coronavirus: The fake health advice you should ignore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51735367

And this is what annoys me - is suddenly Garlic is a 'panic buy' - no-one I know thinks garlic is a cure for the virus. But it IS certainly part of having a good immune system which is all any of us can do. I don't think I've even seen a video on youtube saying garlic is a cure. It's just good common sense to use it as part of your diet against any virus/bacteria.

57 minutes ago, My little flower said:

Coronavirus death toll jumps from 154 to 257 in Italy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51793619

The number of people to have died from the coronavirus in Italy has shot up by 133 in a day to 366, officials say.

The total number of infections leapt 25% to 7,375 from 5,883, according to the Civil Protection agency.

Edited by Bluebell

20 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Yes  we have sister here who makes it too, that's how I learnt about it ... I think right now, it's about all of us doing the best we can to boost our immune system. Coloidal Silver is very good for that and good for animals too - (with that dog scare lol - a little in their water they don't notice).

I too have a bottle of olive leaf extract, it was $45! So I'm keeping it until the virus is more close to home or we develop a cough - it's brilliant for coughs. In the meantime I'm boosting my immune system with chlorophyll, Vitamins D, B complex and C - there's also a mushroom extract in the Vit D tablets - seems to be good just can't think of its name right now.  Thank you for your additional information on Coloidal Silver. 

(I make my own Kombucha too - so working on gut health as well).

Now, this is where I am worried for others as well, many who have immune diseases are in the lower working class and they can't spent extra money on medical supplies or even extra groceries ... I myself am struggling to get extra things, and if we shut shop in the next few weeks (our headstones come from China and people aren't spending either), what I have now I have to make last. 

I hear ya Sis!! Psalm 91 was the theme of our public talk today..so encouraging!

cat2_e0.gif

Following additional presumptive positive COVID-19 cases in Pinal County, public health officials anticipate additional cases will follow and advise continued handwashing and to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent infection

2 hours ago, Zebra555 said:

Coronavirus: The fake health advice you should ignore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51735367

Sorry but this is just put together by Journalists and I cannot believe the part about wearing a mask is of no benefit, if that is true why do all the medical staff taking swabs from peoples mouths or tending to them in hospital for coronavirus wear them? 

9 minutes ago, BibleSteve said:

I cannot believe the part about wearing a mask is of no benefit

Respiratory protection requires that the mask has a good seal all the way around the mask to prevent any air from going around the mask. The typical surgical mask does not provide a good seal. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D