JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Russia invades Ukraine

1 hour ago, BLEmom said:

I don’t think the full transcript is available yet, just the summary. But you might be right as far as he just requested he relinquish the chair of presidency.  
When I was listening it seemed he was basically saying that since he violated the article, maybe number 4?, he should be removed. Also, the way he spoke and how he referred to meeting with the others, led me to believe he no longer felt Russia should have a seat at the table. 
That was my first listen to a meeting like that though so I don’t know all the nuances. 
It just so happened that I caught it right before Ukraine started speaking. You could tell he was frustrated by the fact that his planned comments were rendered null and void due to the attack already beginning. 

I watched the UN meeting also.  I too felt like he was saying Russia should 🚫 no longer have a seat at the table.  

Edited by Eggcorn

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".

1 hour ago, Pjdriver said:

The Soviet Union Is on its way back......stay tuned! :coffee:

Like Daniel fortold

its the KOTN that craves for land

not the KOTS

bible is ALWAYS right 🤗🤗🤗

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Guterres today: « (...) The decisions of the coming days will shape our world and directly affect the lives of millions upon millions of people.  In line with the Charter, it’s not too late to save this generation from the scourge of war.  We need peace.»

Source: https://www.un.org/press/en/2022/sgsm21158.doc.htm

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 minute ago, Michał said:

We assessed with my wife our accommodation situation today and tomorrow we want to tell our secretary that we can take in a few brothers/sisters if Branch is going to organize any lodging for our brothers if they decide to take refuge in Poland. 

Very loving Michal. :givehug:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

48 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Guterres hoje: « (...)  As decisões dos próximos dias moldarão nosso mundo e afetarão diretamente a vida de milhões e milhões de pessoas. De acordo com a Carta, não é tarde demais para salvar esta geração do flagelo da guerra. Precisamos de paz.»

Fonte:  https://www.un.org/press/en/2022/sgsm21158.doc.ht

The pope is silent, soon he appears!

35 minutes ago, coolbrz731 said:

jw.org today is just...perfect

Capture.thumb.PNG.c77f6fd78a6d06511d893db7bc58f8eb.PNG

Exactly tomorrow I will use it on my return visits! 

1 minute ago, Jonadab said:

The pope is silent, soon he appears!

Yet, Ukraine Religious leaders are not silent: https://www2.stetson.edu/religious-news/220224a.html

"I call for the Lord's blessing upon the Ukrainian state, the troops who are defending Ukraine, and our entire people."

The metropolitan epifany is confident that those guilty of crimes against Ukraine will answer to the Almighty and to humanity, without escaping judgment and punishment.

3 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

jw.org today is just...perfect

Capture.thumb.PNG.c77f6fd78a6d06511d893db7bc58f8eb.PNG

Did anyone else notice the face in the clouds behind the tank? 😳

Not sure if that was on purpose….

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

4 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

Could it be 'The ruler of this world'? 🤔

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

21 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

You mean the set of eyes under the jets?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Could it be 'The ruler of this world'? 🤔

That’s what I was wondering. Just didn’t know if I was “seeing things”. Lol

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

You mean the set of eyes under the jets?

Yep. Maybe it was coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

16 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Can someone point it out because im not seeing any faces or eyes 🤷🏾‍♂️ Lol 

Zoomed in

68ECAEDD-0EFF-424B-B45C-E3FDCE5B433C.png

On 2/23/2022 at 6:41 PM, Sofia said:

0E8BDF02-AC0D-4ECD-9CB0-85FE95E3F95B.jpeg

I don’t know if this has been posted already but I saw this when I got off work. Notice what they had to say about his suit…

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

To me seems like he’s been busy he went to the Olympics, he spoke to Macaron for hours and communicated with other world leaders too including Biden .. could have been recorded all at once Who knows … same outcome doesn’t matter much now after his actions 

something I thought was interesting was the lack of support by the Russian people they were in the streets in droves saying they want peace not war … 

59 minutes ago, Ludwika said:

Well now you mention it... definitely the ruler of the world 😂

I am wondering - since the title of the article is -> "What is GOD'S VIEW?" IF they are trying to show GOD viewing?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

3 hours ago, BLEmom said:

The image description doesn't say anything about a face or eyes. It says "Soldiers, an army tank, and bomber planes"

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

What’s interesting is Putin’s own people don’t support him in the war

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-vladimir-putin-europe-russia-moscow-9a3eab8c8cb047254c82f1839ef77b9f

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.