JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

7 hours ago, Old said:

image.png.8ca58a9148698b8cad4823d81118c478.png

A brother was sitting in the back of our minibus. (Emma was a on mattress on the floor, until we got our better minibus.) He noticed the rear axle was noisy and asked me if I had noticed a whining noise coming from the back. You can guess what I said. 

Anyway, I lived to tell the tale.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

7 minutes ago, bohemian said:

I am planning to go to Las Vegas next year but I can’t find out what happens there.

You mean like the saying  "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas",     except when it doesn't. 👀

Wrong doing always finds a a way to bite you on the butt. Jehovah makes sure of it.

About the only thing I liked about Vegas ( other than my wife ) was cheap good food.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

A burglar breaks into a house and while he is searching for valuables he hears a voice say "Jesus is coming".

He looks around and sees a parrot in a cage in the corner of the room and it says. "Jesus is coming".

The burglar laughed and says "I'm not worried about Jesus, he can't do anything to me"

Just then a large Pit Bull dog comes around the corner and the parrot says "Get him Jesus!"

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Cat Logic

funnycatslogicmemes3-579x1024.png

funnycatslogicmemes8-579x1024.png

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

@Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz  I was really slow to catch the joke. In a real hurry this morning. Only now did I realise you're talking about the fruit rather than the Mandarin language. Real clever play on the word. 

Those so called mandarins looks suspiciously like Sunkist navel oranges to me. 

Mandarins are smaller and oblate, rather than spherical, like the common oranges (which are a mandarin hybrid).

Only now I know

Edited by M'Awan

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

Facebook lifted this!!  Too cute and I thought good for a laugh on here too!

The end of the world. PC world. There'll always be donuts, no?

Daydream -

• 2 weeks later...