JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

9 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Judging from your profile pic I can imagine you like memes a lot. =)

Right back at ya my feathered Terror BirdBro. By the way, have you seen Sabertooth around lately? I wonder what happened to him.
insert relevant-to-topic dark humor here
889d271d-6309-48bb-ac9e-332403154d09.png.20663385854dfdedadad39377f50b905.png

12 minutes ago, Myew said:

Right back at ya my feathered Terror BirdBro. By the way, have you seen Sabertooth around lately? I wonder what happened to him.
insert relevant-to-topic dark humor here
889d271d-6309-48bb-ac9e-332403154d09.png.20663385854dfdedadad39377f50b905.png

Was he playing with the unicorns?

:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, ChocoBro said:

It's not funny. Unicorns are real. They're mentioned in the bible. Well, my King James bible, that is! Which is the only reliable original text that was actually inspired by God!

(just kidding)

Yea, I've heard it said that the King James Bible is the Bible Jesus read from, so it must be true. :lol1:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

23 hours ago, rocket said:

Yea, I've heard it said that the King James Bible is the Bible Jesus read from, so it must be true. :lol1:

Here in the Bible Belt, many people have told me that King Jimmy's  is the "original".  I guess that means the one Jesus and the apostles used. Probably Jesus' words that are in red were printed in his blood?                  :wall:

1 hour ago, tiredbrickie said:

Here in the Bible Belt, many people have told me that King Jimmy's  is the "original".  I guess that means the one Jesus and the apostles used. Probably Jesus' words that are in red were printed in his blood?                  :wall:

Yup, everyone knows the 1st century Jews spoke Olde English...

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, tiredbrickie said:

Ask to see their "original" KJV. If Jehovah, Jesus, etc. start with a "J" it is not the original. The "J" came from German around end of 1600's and in KJV circa 1747.(td)

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

In more investigation, some say a lazy printer printed Jesus with a J, one time, was taken to court ( where the printer lost ) June 1632. Thereafter it started to be used more and became part of English language over next century.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

IMG_2777.thumb.PNG.d1df49e3b1cc257a81acb0911a897e11.PNG

I did that last week when I was home sick. I watched the video and listened to the meeting, I was a split second off...

45 minutes ago, Myew said:

'To those listening in from home, please remember to mute your phones.' :uhhuh:

For a long time we were getting interference from a local baby monitor.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Our hall recently changed the passwords. For the past couple of years, someone had been calling in, not muting their phone, making a ton of noise in the background and swearing.. it was distracting to say the least.
Some funny stories too. Many years back, an older brother and his wife were listening from home without the mute on. He said something funny that I can't recall, his wife scolds him, to which he replies: 'Bah, they can't hear me anyway.' :wheelchair:

36 minutes ago, Myew said:

Our hall recently changed the passwords. For the past couple of years, someone had been calling in, not muting their phone, making a ton of noise in the background and swearing.. it was distracting to say the least.
Some funny stories too. Many years back, an older brother and his wife were listening from home without the mute on. He said something funny that I can't recall, his wife scolds him, to which he replies: 'Bah, they can't hear me anyway.' :wheelchair:

It's my understanding that there are different modes available and a specific password can be used for listening only. I think there is a different thread that discusses that.