JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWTalk 17.8.19

* Added SSL Protection - JWTalk.net is now a secure site.

JWTalk 17.8.19.2

* Broke the layout in the process, so we reverted back to the default them until I get it fixed.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

1 hour ago, trottigy said:

I do too. I just wish there was an easy way to home from a thread - using a phone. 

Jerry, in my Android phone I can click on the letters "JWTalk Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum" and they take me to the home page. I am using Opera. Does that not work for you?

2 minutes ago, carlos said:

Jerry, in my Android phone I can click on the letters "JWTalk Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum" and they take me to the home page. I am using Opera. Does that not work for you?

See post #21 :ecstatic::lol1:

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

Bob was lurking this morning and now I see some new changes...

Hmmmm....

I wonder what happened :D

Welcome to the new JWTalk. We just performed a MAJOR upgrade. I'll post about them soon. In the meantime, I have some new features to play with and learn :D

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

JWTalk 17.9.16

• Upgraded to IPS Community Suite 4.2.4 
  • Added feature to promote JWTalk easily on Social Media
  • Added "Clubs" - currently disabled pending discussion.
  • Replaced "Likes" with "Reactions" as our reputation system.
  • Added "Complete Your Profile" screening
  • Added many more features and improvements that's too long to list here.
  • A new moderator setting to restrict users from ignoring moderators.
  • Fixed a security issue related to importing profile photos from URL.
  • A new group setting to allow members to lock their own content.
  • A new group setting to hide a group from filters in search.
  • When moving content moderators are now prompted for where you want to be redirected after the action.
  • Activity Streams can be created with condensed view as default.
  • An email is now sent when an account is locked for too many bad login attempts.
  • When Administrators edit a member in the Control Panel, it will now show how much of their messenger storage quota is being used.

Thanks, Brother Bob!!!

I reacted to your post with both Thanks and Like, but it will only allow one reaction at a time. :D

So Thanks won out.

I especially love the new 'reactions' part.

Many of us have reacted to posts with emotions OTHER THAN 'like'.  Now, thanks to your updates, 

we can express those reactions. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

2 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

A new moderator setting to restrict users from ignoring moderators.

You mean we use to be able to do that?

:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D