JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

3 hours ago, Sheep said:

How many posts does one need to have before he/she gets to be Administrator/Staff/Head Programmer?

(not that I want to be...)

It's more of a way of keeping the more mouthy members quieter. (pertaining to me of course).

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

2 minutes ago, Qapla said:

The pips should look like Star Trek emblems/communicators -  or even better Klingon Insignia :thumbsup:

Is that Klingon fudge you are making?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I'm pretty sure it isn't a point based system...

Else Richard would own the board :D

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

😉😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😘😍😎😋😊😉😆😗😙😚☺🙂🤗😇😑😐🤔🤓🤥🤡🤠

Cool...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Tortuga said:

😉😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😘😍😎😋😊😉😆😗😙😚☺🙂🤗😇😑😐🤔🤓🤥🤡🤠

Cool...

It works! Mobile users won't see those pesky error messages any more :D 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

2 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

It works! Mobile users won't see those pesky error messages any more :D 

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤

11 hours ago, humblebumblebee said:

:confused: didn't know there was a maximum daily reputation limit. What is it?

The "reputation limit" meant that there were a limited amount of posts per day that you could give a reputation point to (like, love, laugh, confused, etc). If you reached the maximum amount of 'likes' you were able to give for that day, then the ability to like a post was removed until the clock reset the next day. But now this no longer happens. 

The limit was very high, so I don't think it was ever an issue.

12 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

The limit was very high, so I don't think it was ever an issue.

Wasn't it set at 20 one time?

I seem to remember that we are commanded to love our brother but we could only like him 20 times a day...:)

3 hours ago, humblebumblebee said:

JWTalk got a bit slimmer by a hundred pages.

Have some "(Name)...has joined the community!" pages been removed?

Yes, I have been clearing out topics that never got any responses.

11 hours ago, Sylv said:

Never mind. I'm not at 1000 yet.

Sylvie, if you want to change your member title just PM one of the mods and we will change it for you. Not that it has any importance, but anyway. :) 

Edited by carlos

2 hours ago, carlos said:

Sylvie, if you want to change your member title just PM one of the mods and we will change it for you. Not that it has any importance, but anyway. :) 

Thanks, but it's not a big deal. Just wanted to put something funny, once I think of it :)

The "rank" system can always be adjusted. It just another useless forum feature :D

Currently, ranks change when you reach the following post limits: 0, 4, 25, 75, 150, 250, 375, 525, 700, 900, 1000 

• 3 weeks later...

JWTalk 18.5.6

• Added new reactions (Angry, Wow, Rose)
  • Disabled ability to create an account via Facebook or Twitter
  • Added EMOJI support to the Text Editor
  • Redesigned some Administrator Tools
  • Redesigned the Announcement system
  • Completely overhauled Photo Gallery
  • Member cover photos can now be clicked to see the full image
  • Any item with a poll now has a symbol on the list view
  • Twitch.tv embed support.

• Content is now included in the footer of emails to help drive engagement and content discovery.

JWTalk 18.5.11

• Fixed broken promotional features.
  • Various emoji fixes, including skintones and mobile issues. 
  • Fixed bug in online stats. 
  • Numerous IE11 fixes. 
  • Added a Cookie Disclaimer
  • Updated the Privacy Policy

• 3 weeks later...

JWTalk 18.5.26

• New features for GDPR compliance:
    • New feature for administrators to download an XML file of all personal information held.*
    • New setting to automatically add links to privacy policies of integrated third party services such as Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel to your privacy policy if they are enabled.
  • Fixes an issue where Calendar events submitted in different timezones to the user may show at the wrong time.
  • Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
  • Purchased the Pages application that is part of the IPS Community Suite
  • Tested the Pages app by creating a Donation page

* Questions about our GDPR compliance are welcome in our Privacy Policy topic.

17 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Tested the Pages app by creating a Donation page

It appears to work. Do you accept Lepta?

:whistling:

Since the update I am not able to quote or reply to any topic using my PC but I can with my Android. 

Nice try guys but the lock out didn't work..😂