JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

23 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I think having this setting on Standard fixes the problem mentioned above (Study Pane not showing side-by-side in landscape mode on iPhone):

F2236838-C23C-42A8-B03C-B40D120D4AD6.thumb.jpeg.d9db6f944f49f93a1a5c6884ccb83ac5.jpeg

On my Iphone it works in "standard" if you hold the phone in landscape position.  This is true even with my larger text size setting.

1 hour ago, Jf800 said:

JW Library updated 12.5 on Android

Research Guide updates can be downloaded from the study pane of the Bible.
Several issues are fixed, including some causing the app to crash.

NOTE: Version 12.5 is the last version that supports Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 5.0. If your device runs one of these older operating systems, you will need to update it to receive future versions of JW Library

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

My IOS devices also show the update to 12.5

My Windows devices just updated as well.

Thanks

Edited by jwhess

1 hour ago, Qapla said:

My Windows JWL Updated too

image.png.bdc35571bd3678d83e7b64b9cdd89545.png

Is your JWL on windows 10 working.

My JWL on windows 10 updated to 12.5.47 and hangs on loading.

Using resource monitor I saw it keeps on creating threads until it has created 781 threads and then does nothing after that. No CPU used at all. Looks like I'll have to wait for an update to fix it.

I re-installed JW Library and all works fine now. Make sure you back up your notes before installing the new version in case you need to re-install JW Library

Edited by WilliamChew

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is a way to "favorite" an article that you link to from within another publication? 

For example, in today's daily text, I clicked on the Watchtower article the comment was drawn from.  It was a tremendous article and I wanted to favorite it.  But there is no way to do it other than memorizing the month/year of the issue, going to the "publications" tab, clicking on Watchtower, searching for the month and year, then favoriting it.  

I'd like to just favorite it without having to go to the publications tab and searching for it. 

Does anyone know if there is a way to "favorite" an article that you link to from within another publication? 

For example, in today's daily text, I clicked on the Watchtower article the comment was drawn from.  It was a tremendous article and I wanted to favorite it.  But there is no way to do it other than memorizing the month/year of the issue, going to the "publications" tab, clicking on Watchtower, searching for the month and year, then favoriting it.  

I'd like to just favorite it without having to go to the publications tab and searching for it. 

Bookmark it.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

18 hours ago, LRJW said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to "favorite" an article that you link to from within another publication

You can make a note next to the title tag it with a star as favorite,  than you can find them under the personal study tab 

15 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Bookmark it.

In my experience, I can only see bookmarks when I'm in the actual publication itself.  

7 hours ago, MCTDonna said:

You can make a note next to the title tag it with a star as favorite,  than you can find them under the personal study tab 

Excellent idea, thank you!

• 1 month later...

With my latest update on Android, I have lost the 'daily text' book. It says to DL it, but fails to connect...
So I DL it again. It is in my library, but fails to load. 😪
Hi ho, hi ho
it's off to WOLe I go...

Old (Downunder) Tone

Screenshot_20211216-064234.png

Screenshot_20211216-064348.png

Edited by ➕👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone