JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

8 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Yep, now that's what I'm talking about. I think I'll plan at least 100 years there, then maybe move to Mongolia! Oh but wait, is it windy on your beaches?  Here it's relentless, could pull the hair right outta your scalp!

Windy? Depends on the number of hurricanes mate.

windysydney.jpeg

Me lately, too much going on.

interaction.jpg.3e16217d8619d231b20a6d5d02e5ce25.jpg

Finding solace on my lawn tractor. Nothing but the rumble of the blades.

This isn't me but we've had so much rain my lawn was knee high before it dried enough to mow it down.

Drive-Green-Challenge_3148.gif.f506e5621cfc2a6b9099feca52fe0267.gif

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

On 4/13/2017 at 4:09 AM, bagwell1987 said:

I wanna go to Australia :cry: I like your beaches. Our beaches are not people friendly. Very dangerous to get close to the waves. One will catch you before you know what hit you. And drag you out to sea.

What about box jellyfish and crocodiles and other poisonous or toothy things?

12 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

My daughter saw this yesterday outside a supermarket! Have you ever seen the hummingbird moth? c313da1d1d2a2b76b941b140025d9119.jpg

Hi Tracy. I think you need to review "How to post pictures." All we get is c313da1d1d2a2b76b941b140025d9119.jpg

And yes I have seen the humming bird moth, a real curiosity.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Hi Tracy. I think you need to review "How to post pictures." All we get is c313da1d1d2a2b76b941b140025d9119.jpg&key=7dfd3bdc6c867859208f45bd8d727412415ef8d44c1f904f1eb30cb5a4e1ce4c

And yes I have seen the humming bird moth, a real curiosity.

I see the picture of the hummingbird moth in the post. I'm on my phone using Tapatalk.

5 hours ago, Bjern said:

I wanna go to Australia :cry: I like your beaches. Our beaches are not people friendly. Very dangerous to get close to the waves. One will catch you before you know what hit you. And drag you out to sea.

What about box jellyfish and crocodiles and other poisonous or toothy things?

I just won't look for them....ya that'll work!

IDK, we have some pretty wild amimals/mammals here too. We have a giant spiders, I mean giant. One like this was on the ceiling one morning as I was getting ready for work. I looked up and there he was rearing up on hind legs! Yep ran breathless up the stairs and asked Lew to come down and kill it. He grumbled until he saw the prehistoric size of it. Then it was man again spider, it fought back! Lew won.

eratigena-atrica-21-580x424.jpg.5ebf3bb608dcef1e19a4bb06611ce07c.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

14 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

My daughter saw this yesterday outside a supermarket! Have you ever seen the hummingbird moth? c313da1d1d2a2b76b941b140025d9119.jpg

Brother Tracey, here's what I see on my screen, just like Jerry sees:

Capture.thumb.JPG.8cd3f17ee61f06bf8919a29cc4eb0825.JPG

1 hour ago, Musky said:

I see the picture of the hummingbird moth in the post. I'm on my phone using Tapatalk.

I'm on a laptop.

2 hours ago, Musky said:

Strange, I don't usually have a problem viewingpictures, mainly just Tracy's. I am viewing on a PC.

I checked and get the same reults on my Ipad.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

6 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

I just won't look for them....ya that'll work!

IDK, we have some pretty wild amimals/mammals here too. We have a giant spiders, I mean giant. One like this was on the ceiling one morning as I was getting ready for work. I looked up and there he was rearing up on hind legs! Yep ran breathless up the stairs and asked Lew to come down and kill it. He grumbled until he saw the prehistoric size of it. Then it was man again spider, it fought back! Lew won.

eratigena-atrica-21-580x424.jpg.5ebf3bb608dcef1e19a4bb06611ce07c.jpg

Prehistoric size! :help:

My brother saw the picture on the computer screen and said "the military should seriously stop injecting spiders with growth hormones". :lol: