JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no sound on this video, but who needs it - Wow to this chameleon, a marvel of creation and it's chromatophore cells that do what they do on it's skin!

Wow ! the power of evolution !    100 million years ago this chameleon was pink color. then  80 million  years ago it thought to shed the pink color and acquired green color.   50 million years ago it got bored and switched to black color..wow... look at that... today  it has got all colors... wow  wow...

(sorry, if none of you are scientists, then you will not understand the above.  I, too am not a scientist...so ...)

what an amazing design by the Creator, who is Wise Alone !! 

Agape

That was great Leslie! There is a website where people post funny "auto-corrected" text messages. I won't post the link because some of them contain foul language, but many of them are very funny. People that post the ones containing "bad" words don't realize that auto-correct learns it's words from the things you type. So if you use fowl language, then it will "guess" those are the words you want to use sometimes when you misspell a word! :) 

d

Oh my Goodness Habib!!!! I had no idea QLD schools were like that

I do wonder what goes on when teachers decide to take a day to protest for more teaching aide,

You are about to take the kids back to school again and its another pupil free day. lols :bringiton:

Thanks Musky.

I thought Centrelink and Telstra were bad. :lol:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I do NOT know math. I have asked Jehovah not to make me learn it but to PLEASE just put it into my head, like how he changed the languages at Babel. Anyway, I was searching YouTube for the Fibonacci numbers God uses in all creation. I came across this one who is incredibly smart young woman. I LOVE the way she thinks. She made a series of 9 videos and I learned so much in her funny way of teaching. Hope you enjoy it. Here is the first one. Turn up your volume.

Edited by Musky

Fixed video link

http://youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w

What sound looks like.  Very interesting and pretty.

When I look at this, my brain immediately starts to think about the crystal lattice structure that NaCl possesses.  

post-56-0-90738200-1372947343.jpg

The lattice structure is seen above, but the below diagram shows how the atoms are packed, and what charges they possess. 

5 Crystal Lattices.pdf  

Based on the packing of the crystal, and the energies inherent in the lattice structure, they vibrate at different frequencies which is pretty neat!!!

(Deleted the rest, cause this forum is public.....LOL)

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

Café Carnival ~ Craig Chaquico ~ Very smooth music!!!!   :uhhuh: 

Same song "live" with just a little Led Zeppelin thrown in at 1:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC9937DB4A93FBE

:headphones:  :headphones:  :headphones:  :headphones: 

Love the sound So sWeet! Thanks fo sharing. Will have to get some.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dolphin Stampede overtakes whale watchinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OlmDVuxerQ0#t=54

This is a Dolphin Stampede. I find this truly Amazing

Edited by surfergirl

How do you post a video?   

Here is the way I do it.

Copy the link to the video and paste it into "notepad" or another text editor. This removes the formatting. Then copy the link from there and paste it in the "compose" post window. Preview it and see if the embedded video player shows up.