JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/9/2020 at 7:27 PM, Friends just call me Ross said:

Tornadoes in Minnesota yesterday:

Living in Texas I’ve seen one those in person. It’s enough to give you a heart attack.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't want to see a video of a garden please don't look, but I had fun doing this 5 min. video.

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Mod Note:

Please remember this is a place to post videos and brief comments directly related to the videos. Off topic discussions may be moved or hidden. 

Edited by Mephibosheth
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I don't know how to post a video, but there is one on YouTube called The Morning Show with Aaron Michael Sanchez featuring  JW.ORG with Bro. Robert Hendricks..

Maybe someone  can do it...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

9 minutes ago, Dove said:

I don't know how to post a video, but there is one on YouTube called The Morning Show with Aaron Michael Sanchez featuring  JW.ORG with Bro. Robert Hendricks..

Maybe someone  can do it...

I already posted a thread about it.

Edited by EccentricM

6 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

I already posted a thread about it.

I'm sorry Matthew, I didn't see it. There are so many posts , thousands..in my email Inbox, that I can't keep up with them all. thank you..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

My new favorite toy came the other day, and I made a review on it. So I thought I'd may as well post it here. :P For those who don't know it's a replica "fx lightsaber" from Star Wars, specifically Luke Skywalkers from "Return of the Jedi", it's a custom build, far more accurate and higher qualilty than you'd buy from a mass produced line (but also more expensive, lol). 

Edited by EccentricM

Just now, EccentricM said:

Roughly $800.

WOW!!!   For that kind of money the sword should not fall out. If I were you, I would contact the manufacturer and asked to speak with the manger to see what could be done to stop the blaze from coming off, or  get some money back.  Sorry...didn't mean to sound like a Karen. 😊

By the way, your post typing above, for a moment you looked like an early Prince from the 80's, but I can't recall him ever wearing glass. 😊

23 minutes ago, 1gemstone said:

WOW!!!   For that kind of money the sword should not fall out. If I were you, I would contact the manufacturer and asked to speak with the manger to see what could be done to stop the blaze from coming off, or  get some money back.  Sorry...didn't mean to sound like a Karen. 😊

By the way, your post typing above, for a moment you looked like an early Prince from the 80's, but I can't recall him ever wearing glass. 😊

It's because of the specific design, the only thing that can be done is to have a retention screw put into it (which I'd have to pay more for), but the blade is meant to be removable and it's not a "combat" model as they'd call it, it's more of a show piece to lightly play around with. It's not a defective item.

However my brother in law noticed a small area on the emitter where he says a small allen key can be inserted, so it looks as if that can be turned to secure the blade when it's in. Hopefully he's right, haha.

But yeah this was the cheapest deal I could get for what I wanted (it also includes a charger). Some people pay "even more" if you can believe it. Though I'd never pay more than what I have, lol. I tend to try and go cheaper than this for these collectables. But this specific saber I've wanted literally for years, and the mainstream manufactured ones for roughly $200 just don't look very good, not screen accurate:

image.png.5516df514f66240f42ed5f163eef0115.png

So you pay for what you get in this buisness. But they certainly make a good profit.

The product I paid for includes parts (they use the same type of parts that were used to make the original movie props), labour (as it's made from scratch, including the wiring inside, etc) and the custom metal soldering work.

Edited by EccentricM

Don't know if these were a group of brothers and sisters or not, but there is an opera performance of some of our songs here from about three years ago, was sent around our congregation today.

Edited by Mephibosheth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stumbled on this video tonight. Sent it to my grand girl and another young-un. Great craft ideas when it starts to get wintery 

DO YOU USE TOILET PAPER CORRECTLY? || Cute Toilet…: https://youtu.be/me4xrQJ561c

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34