JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

And this is why we don't have "modernised" songs of praise....

In all honesty, funny as I find this, I feel for the "dancer/rapper" because he's looking for something and wants to better himself, but what a farce some of these t.v preachers are, not a word of actual spritual knowledge or scriptual education, it's just another Holywood for the $$$.

(Edit, meant to type Hollywood, but that fits even better as a good joke, lol).

Edited by EccentricM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Dove said:

Does that look like JW on the drum..

It's not, it's a weatherman for the BBC. Also he supports LGBT it says on his profile. So definitely not, lol.

(Edit) Ohhh, you literally meant the letters on the DRUM, lol. I think it says DW. It's the company logo that makes them.

Edited by EccentricM

53 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

It's not, it's a weatherman for the BBC. Also he supports LGBT it says on his profile. So definitely not, lol.

(Edit) Ohhh, you literally meant the letters on the DRUM, lol. I think it says DW. It's the company logo that makes them.

Yes, I didn't think he was a jw..just mentioned the letters. If I could have enlarged the picture I could have seen it better..he is a good drummer though

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

On 4/17/2020 at 3:05 PM, EccentricM said:

The other weatherman is a very talented portrait painter https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960756/BBC-weatherman-s-portraits-Smith-Judy-Dench.html and I used to work beside the weathergirl Helen Willets before she married at toy fairs/swapmeets at Chester 4 times a year..

Edited by retroHelen