Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

May 2016 Broadcast


We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2327 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

 

I haven't kept track of the rotation of hosts so I don't know which GB will host this one.

 

 

I think as we get into the summer months with all the conventions going on, the rotation of the GB members gets mixed up a bit.  Plus, they are recorded in advance.  It all has to do with their schedule.  I imagine the move out of Brooklyn is going to make everyone busy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Tortuga said:

The May Broadcast will be here soon!

 

I haven't kept track of the rotation of hosts so I don't know which GB will host this one.

 

I hope they have a talk about whether or not we should spend time discussing conspiracy theories...

I actually agree ... conspiracy theories are gaining traction ... mostly because I think people are scared so they are trying to explain it away ... but I think and Jehovah please correct me if I'm wrong, but the conspiracy theories are some of the 'storms' that was referred to last convention, those and personal trials. We may hear of them, but we can't focus on them.

 

As far as the next broadcast ... they've been using helpers a bit lately ... every broadcasat has me holding my breath lately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

We may hear of them, but we can't focus on them.

I'm glad our moderators are ensuring that the conspiracy theories aren't like leaven and fermenting the whole forum...

 

3 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

As far as the next broadcast ... they've been using helpers a bit lately ... every broadcasat has me holding my breath lately.

I think last year they announced the GB and helpers would be alternating as JWB hosts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Do I understand correctly that the JWB is recorded 3 months in advance?

 

Yes, for the most part. Some parts of some programs are even older than that. It would be a rare occurrence, if ever, that something we see on the monthly program is "hot off the presses" stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bob said:

As far as I know, the Broadcasts are available on the first Monday of the month.

 

Hold ya horses, ladies and Gents!!!

Naaaaa...

We aren't known for being patient.  If you haven't done it before, check the link late Sunday night....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2016 at 10:52 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

Do I understand correctly that the JWB is recorded 3 months in advance?

 

5 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Tomorrow night....maybe....

 

17 minutes ago, Bob said:

As far as I know, the Broadcasts are available on the first Monday of the month.

 

Hold ya horses, ladies and Gents!!!

 

You know what they say, if you haven't heard a rumor by noon, start one!

 

So, if I recalls it correctly,  I think I may have heard that it's possible that the broadcast this month could maybe be delayed. .or not.

 

But then again,  I did bump my head yesterday,  and I have some faulty recollections anyways,  so this info is intended for entertainment value only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

 

 

 

You know what they say, if you haven't heard a rumor by noon, start one!

 

So, if I recalls it correctly,  I think I may have heard that it's possible that the broadcast this month could maybe be delayed. .or not.

 

But then again,  I did bump my head yesterday,  and I have some faulty recollections anyways,  so this info is intended for entertainment value only.

 

I keep a salt block around to lick just for your comments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.7.20 (changelog)