JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting December 2017 edition

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2447 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

19 hours ago, Sheep said:

Okay, does it go here or in the other topic? Oh, okay, I'll put it in both places.

Our Music Video (?) for this month is entitled "We'll Never Let Go." If you'd like an mp3 version of the song for your phone, it's in my small collection of songs. Get ready to dance!

Where is the music video?  It was not in this month's broadcast.

On 12/11/2017 at 6:08 PM, Lucas said:

The music is wonderful! So logically this is the song osg_E_038. But the number osg_E_039 is missing to complete the numbering.

Actually, the song in The Inside Story segment probably won't be osg_E_038, as you mention. Take a look again at those songs in my collection. A couple of the other songs in there are from The Inside Story part in Gilead Graduation 142 (Soon It Will Be A Reality & The Promised Land). They were never officially released as videos or mp3 files and therefore never had any song numbers.

Oh my! That means there are two songs missing (38 & 39)! This is getting serious! Make that a Red Alert!

Edited by Sheep

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Na verdade, a música no segmento The Inside Story provavelmente não será osg_E_038 , como você menciona. Dê uma olhada novamente nas músicas da minha coleção . Algumas das outras músicas de lá são da parte The Inside Story em Gilead Graduation 142 (Em breve, será uma realidade e a terra prometida). Nunca foram oficialmente lançados como vídeos ou arquivos de mp3 e, portanto, nunca tiveram nenhum número de música.

Oh meu! Isso significa que faltam duas músicas (38 e 39)! Isso está ficando sério! Faça um alerta vermelho !

You're absolutely right. I fully agree!

On 12/9/2017 at 3:23 AM, Gregexplore said:

William, well done!

Is it possible to have this in Word format so I can edit font sizes etc...???

Thank you for your hard work! Appreciated. :thumbsup:

Here is the Dec 2017 JWB transcript in Word format.

JWB Dec 2017 Transcript.docx

15 hours ago, Sheep said:

Thanks Eric. The part from 7:57 to 1:09:10 is missing from the link.

I tried to fill in the missing part from a speech to text transcript from youtube that a brother sent me.

I didn't spend much time formatting it except putting in newlines to begin a sentence where necessary.

What is True Love transcript.docx