JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Russia invades Ukraine

So, even Albania thinks this bio-weapons info is made up. There is no actual "evidence" that Russia was able to submit – per several countries AND Russia offered none.

According to Albania, "Russian on the other hand has LONG history of using bio-weapons in Syria and for assassinations."

Fascinating  :popcorn:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

15 hours ago, Hugh O'D said:

Firstly @rolypoly I'm not making a dig at you, why Ukraine is so much in the news has been raised several times so I'm addressing the subject.

Because they're white? Tell that to the people of Srebrenica. The Yugoslav wars dragged on with the whole world watching while... Let's just say terrible things went on. Also during the 2014 trouble there was not the out pouring of support being seen this time.

There's various issues:

1) Importantly is the pushing of the two Kings, they're definitely using this for their own ends.

2) News men like clear sides. Sorry to say this but places like Iraq and Syria were blatant quagmires that had no side to root for. ISIS gave a temporary reprieve for everyone to unite in hating but even they were in various forms of cahoots with multiple sides. Ukraine is a clear multi lingual/ cultural /ethnic land (which isn't riven with internecine strife) that has been invaded by a tyrant. It's a media circuses dream.

3) Zelensky is a good actor/comedian. He has pulled a series of publicity feats in his actions and speech. One of his early broadcasts that moved hardened politicians to tears also got them to agree to sanctions they were opposed to.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/historic-sanctions-russia-had-roots-023408603.html

You don't have to read it, I've just included it as evidence.

4) The Ukrainian bravery. Their army has stunned the world by whipping the Spetznaz. The opposition politicians have united behind a leader they didn't actually like for their country. The Border guards to the Warships and the people in general. Plus there's the public displays of kindness to captured Russian soldiers.

People admire bravery, respect skill and are moved by kindness. The Ukranians have demonstrated all three.

On the other side remember when the Syrian civil war broke out. Many thought Assad wouldn't last long. It was when he demonstrated that he could hang on he started getting more help.

5) Does been white help? Maybe. It didn't help Bosnia but that was a seccesionist state and governments don't like that in case it gives their people ideas. On the other hand governments fear being overthrown by enemies and Ukraine is a media perfect example of an attempt to overthrow a "legitimate" government.

6) If Putin had had his "short victorious war" it's doubtful we'd be having this conversation. Same as with Bosnia and Syria, the longer the conflict is in the news the more push their is to get involved.

Now I'm sure the Demons also have their plans for this war but we also know things also don't always go their way so I don't know if it counts as a point 7.

😎 ignore this emoji please

Eight) I'm sure someone can come up with another point.

Yes I agree with all that. I'm just saying they're always pushing and shoving and this is definitely different, but yeah, if this was some little country in the Congo, it might not be getting as much coverage. I know there's a lot more involved with Ukraine, being the bread basket of the world and all that kind of stuff besides strategic importance for both kings.  There's no good way to bring up these kind of topics I guess.  Its uneccessary.  And that's why we don't get involved. Let the world have that divisiveness. We are one brotherhood no matter what race or ethnicity etc.

2 hours ago, Saffron said:

I'm with you. And why should we when people lie so much? Having the lie reported on CNN or BBC does not make it more true. They only report what they are told. Sometimes these opinion based videos like the one posted here actually make more sense than the news to me. 

Right before this war started, I was reading that it was probably going to happen. Russia denied it. It was then reported that Russian troops were lined up on the border of Ukraine, so it really was looking like they were going to attack. Russia denied they were doing anything along these lines.  All of this stuff was reported on all kinds of mainstream news channels. It took the first bomb dropping to know who was telling the truth. 

These chemical and biological weapons labs in Ukraine. Russia says that US is up to something. US is saying that this is a trick for Russia to justify using them themselves. All reported on mainstream news and I still have no idea what is true. 

Of course this is just my train of thought. There will be plenty of people who will disagree, but that is okay. 

So glad to know this truth: That they all stand with Satan and all of this mess will be over with soon. 

If some of that stuff gets out of the labs, hold on. We could be seeing more prophesied pestilence 🤢

My VERY unhappy face is not at Jonadab the poster of the video if UNSC meeting but at the experience itself...   I thank Jehovah again for His FDS and their arranging scripturally sound, coherent and upbuilding meetings for us!!    I made it to the 2nd response by the Russian Federation before running out pulling at my hair!   Of the first 8 speakers only a few said anything like "let's examine the evidence"  China, Brazil, Uganda , there might have been one more....    Maybe in the background the evidence will be looked at, who really knows?    Someone once asked me if we can take an oath with hand on the Bible (for what THAT'S worth in this world),  I reply "I might, but YOU must take that oath FIRST and be legally bound by your words"   🙈🙉🙊  The high and lofty UN is seriously just another tool for questionable purposes. Thx again for the video post Jonadab.

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

So, even Albania thinks this bio-weapons info is made up. There is no actual "evidence" that Russia was able to submit – per several countries AND Russia offered none.

According to Albania, "Russian on the other hand has LONG history of using bio-weapons in Syria and for assassinations."

Is this whole meeting over with? I lack the attention span to sit there and watch live. 

So Russia called the meeting, then presented no evidence of their claims. The meeting accomplished what? If nothing, then what was is it supposed to do? 

It's interesting that Albania thinks this bio-weapons stuff is made up. Matches what the US said, that it's a lie being used by Russia to have someone to blame when they use this type of weapon. Which I hope they don't. 😭

1 hour ago, Geralyn said:

Someone once asked me if we can take an oath with hand on the Bible (for what THAT'S worth in this world),  I reply "I might, but YOU must take that oath FIRST and be legally bound by your words"   🙈🙉🙊  The high and lofty UN is seriously just another tool for questionable purposes. Thx again for the video post Jonadab.

Definitely!! There is a big difference in believability in someone who has a legal obligation to tell the truth verses someone who can say whatever they want (including made up stuff) without consequences.

I agree whole-heartedly!!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

38 minutes ago, Saffron said:

So Russia called the meeting, then presented no evidence of their claims. The meeting accomplished what? If nothing, then what was is it supposed to do? 

It is just another "pushing" between the KOTN and KOTS, as depicted in this faith strengthening video 

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBibleAccounts/pub-jwb-080_10_VIDEO

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

52 minutes ago, Saffron said:

Is this whole meeting over with? I lack the attention span to sit there and watch live. 

It's interesting that Albania thinks this bio-weapons stuff is made up. Matches what the US said, that it's a lie being used by Russia to have someone to blame when they use this type of weapon. Which I hope they don't. 😭

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/11/russia-biological-weapon-claim-us-un-ukraine-bio-labs-explainer

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I have a document caught by accident in my data searches in internet that proves that Russia has many biowepons, one it´s a virus that gathers chickenpox xx ebola ( Chimera). The result on humans is a catastrophe, I promiss no graphic explainings :( 

May Jehovah brings Armagedom BEFORE any chemical/nuclear/biohazzard weapons are released. The end must be so near ...

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 minutes ago, Jonadab said:

I was reading a Reuters report that India accidentally fired a missile into neighboring Pakistan, I found it very strange to be an "accident", glad it didn't hurt anyone! 

ai ai ai ai !

9 minutes ago, Jonadab said:

I was reading a Reuters report that India accidentally fired a missile into neighboring Pakistan, I found it very strange to be an "accident", glad it didn't hurt anyone! 

"Oops, my bad. New guy on the job. Can we have it back? We'll pay for shipping"

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

11 minutes ago, Jonadab said:

India accidentally fired a missile into neighboring Pakistan, I found it very strange to be an "accident", glad it didn't hurt anyone! 

How does one "accidentally" fire a missile??? That's like punching your enemy in the face. "Oops, didn't mean that. Glad you didn't get hurt." 😅

NK fired off a few not long ago too. Interesting time to conduct a test, isn't it? 

Maybe Pakistan will accidentally return the favor to India. If people keep doing stuff like this, that kind of would be the start of WW3, wouldn't it? 

We have always known that things would advance from bad to worse, but who could have guessed it would get this weird? 

Moscow patriarch blames NATO for war...Patriarch of Moscow and all-Rus Kirill condemned the West for intending to change the mentality of residents of Ukraine and to make them enemies of Russia, with whose people they have been linked "by a common historical destiny."

https://www2.stetson.edu/religious-news/220311a.html

In conclusion, he urged members of the World Council of Churches to pray for the quick establishment of lasting peace, based on justice, and he expressed the hope that this inter-church association will be able "even in the current difficult time to remain a platform for unbiased dialogue, free from political preferences and a one-sided approach."

6 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Moscow patriarch blames NATO for war...Patriarch of Moscow and all-Rus Kirill condemned the West for intending to change the mentality of residents of Ukraine and to make them enemies of Russia, with whose people they have been linked "by a common historical destiny."

https://www2.stetson.edu/religious-news/220311a.html

In conclusion, he urged members of the World Council of Churches to pray for the quick establishment of lasting peace, based on justice, and he expressed the hope that this inter-church association will be able "even in the current difficult time to remain a platform for unbiased dialogue, free from political preferences and a one-sided approach."

Religion is the problem... I can't wait for the UN to understand this.

44 minutes ago, Jonadab said:

Eu estava lendo uma reportagem da Reuters que a Índia disparou acidentalmente um míssil no vizinho Paquistão, achei muito estranho ser um "acidente", ainda bem que não machucou ninguém! 

Here is the report, really from something small, other situations can happen

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/pakistan-seeks-answers-india-after-crash-mystery-flying-object-2022-03-10/

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

....so the Russians and Ukrainians decided to kill each other?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

....so the Russians and Ukrainians decided to kill each other?

1 John 3:10

the children of the Devil are evident by this fact:... the one who does not love his brother

5 hours ago, Geralyn said:

I made it to the 2nd response by the Russian Federation before running out pulling at my hair

Sheesh, I couldn't even press the play button. Next time do what I do, pass it by knowing that @Sofia will soon post a summary.

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

See 😏 It's easy. (And a shout out to @trottigy for his summary too). 

16 hours ago, LindaViktoria said:

The ukrainians are not letting coloured people leave Ukraine, but allows white people on the trains

15 hours ago, Mykyl said:

The Ukrainians are not stopping black people from leaving. Some Ukrainians reportedly are.

I'm not Ukrainian so I'm going to a Ukrainian to talk about this. She openly talks about wrong things being done and gives some extra details to expand our view (she's certainly not neutral so I don't quote her often). I emphasize this isn't to challenge sister @LindaViktoria , the blogger doesn't attempt that either, it's to give a bigger picture.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLfqc7qF/