This is one of the areas where we had our lines

fishing2.thumb.jpg.70a1a07aae5cc60db6e2609f602ea32f.jpg

We ended up with 12 catfish and 10 bream :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

20 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Fast food Polish style...

1-1-IMG_1779-001.JPG

What is it...looks like a pickle, bacon and cheese pizza....

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

It’s not pizza ... it’s a long roll (30cm) the one I am holding in my hand is just 4th part of it.

They call it baked roll and I suppose pizza influenced this idea to a degree. 

Regardless ... it’s tasty LOL 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

It’s a well known street food in Poland 

I tell ya... it’s worth travelling to Poland just for food LOL  ( I found food in Italy terrible) 

61E833BF-FDE9-4D79-A021-562ACF2F725B.png

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Greaaat, I'm trying to go to bed on an empty stomach, this isn't helping...ummm helping..second helping?

Also trying to go to bed on an empty stomach, because my bionic-eared dog will hear if I open the fridge and come out begging. I just got her majesty settled in for the night. 

23 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Also trying to go to bed on an empty stomach, because my bionic-eared dog will hear if I open the fridge and come out begging. I just got her majesty settled in for the night. 

Her majesty!!:D

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Finally found a source of rich manure. I have been searching for 2 years. Had CA yesterday so was free to go with Lew to get it this morning, am so happy. No diamonds here thank-you- give me poop (ya I seem to remember I said I didn't take pictures of poop, hmm guess I do). Going to have my work cut out for me wheel barrowing it in the garden.

manure (606 x 1077).jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

5 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

No diamonds here thank-you- give me poop (ya I seem to remember I said I didn't take pictures of poop, hmm guess I do). Going to have my work cut out for me wheel barrowing it in the garden.

I really admire your green thumb Sis. Cheryl; plus I can honestly say that you are definitely not a party pooper! :D

On 8/28/2018 at 9:25 PM, bobby said:

40317178_10156552923558197_5506025327601647616_n.jpg

I just thought of a knock knock jole.

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Doctor

Doctor Who?

Extrrminate, exterminate.

I know it's stupid but I just couldn't resist.

Just have to use the right voice. I am sure some of you did.

Edited by Witness1970

My Brother/Brother Peter cut a dead limb off a tree this morning and this 'burl guy' appeared:

201180743_BurlMan.jpg.61b86c5c9fd1bee88bf7c09319afefaa.jpg

I immediately saw this face:

1786744068_BurlMan1.jpg.74cbb108bdc6b9a22246832773089f66.jpg

He's wearing one of these hats with the ear flaps:

71K8AupiT-L._SX385_.jpg

^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif