JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Stay" by E.K. Jonathan

http://ekjonathan.blogspot.com

I recently visited E.K. Jonathan's blog looking for any updates regarding his next installment entitled "Stay".  Here's a tidbit:

[...] but it looks like a release by the end of April is still very feasible. So stay tuned! 

This is great news indeed!  Since "Flee" was released last September, I've been sitting on "the edge of my seat" and my derrière is getting numb! 

Come on April! :D

Edited by Omoyeme

http://ekjonathan.blogspot.com
I recently visited E.K. Jonathan's blog looking for any updates regarding his next installment entitled "Stay".  Here's a tidbit:

[...] but it looks like a release by the end of April is still very feasible. So stay tuned! 

This is great news indeed!  Since "Flee" was released last September, I've been sitting on "the edge of my seat" and my derrière is getting numb! 
Come on April! default_biggrin.png
I was on tender hooks right at the end screeming. NOOOOOOOO.
Dont go... what will happen to her?
Im so worried.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Description:

Peter and Rachel Burton make it safely aboard their rig in New Orleans, but their journey is far from over. With Thiago close on their heels and a tropical storm brewing in the Gulf of Mexico, more trials await. Farther north, Joyce Tucker leaves her camp in Vancouver to deal with a medical emergency. But nothing will compare with what awaits her on the other side of the border...

Oh my land I can't wait!  T-minus 336 hours and counting ...

I have mixed feelings about this, because I did not really like the setting of the previous book, way too unrealistic for my taste.
See that's what I DO like about it. Its not at all like I imagine either. But thats the whole point. We are not really given alot of information about that time. So we can all have an opinion. But what if does do is makes us think of things we have never before and we can ask ourselves what would I do? Would I be obedient... and to what extent.?
Would I remain loyal under those circumstances? It makes me think beyond my own imagination.
So looking forward to the next book.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Release date is just several days away everyone!   So, I'm trying to get prepared now.  Let's see:

- phone to be turned off .......................check

- lounge sofa and fluffy pillow ready....check

- black tea bags w/ lemon....................check

- pet locked away...................................check

- family locked away.............................double check

Ok, I'm ready! :yes:

UPDATE from E.K.Jonathan's blog:

Paperback version of STAY releasing early

Just a slight modification to the last post I made regarding the release of STAY. I've decided to release the paperback version of the book a day earlier (Monday, April 23rd). This will allow time for shipping, so that those who choose to go the paperback route can [hopefully] start reading around the same time as those who get the Kindle version. The Kindle version will still go live on Tuesday, April 24th.

(:P)

Okay.  I just wasted 10 minutes over on Amazon.com, trying to find this book, or any book by E.K. Jonathan.

Nothing.

Cutting and pasting=time wasting. :D

Remove the .s from E.K. Jonathan and you will finally find him as EK Jonathan.

Knew he had to be there, because I have purchased his books on Amazon before. :D

Wouldn't think a couple of .s would prevent him from showing up in search. :uhhuh:

5ade0938326ae_ScreenHunter_01Apr_2312_24.gif.d70ee2f126addd3a8b61e827bc02ab4c.gif

Alas...still no "Stay".:unsure:

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

8 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Whoohoo!!!  Books are ordered and on the way!!!  Yaye!!!:D

I am happy for you!  I am very late to this author and I am literally 3-1/8 books behind ya'll.  I am trying to read them in the order they were released.  I have really enjoyed the first one!  Enjoy!  

30 minutes ago, Dages said:

Can't see it yet.

According to the countdown meter at his blog, the Kindle version will not be ready for another two+ hours.  (i.e., 19:00hrs U.S. EST.)

His paperback version can be purchased here:  https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=EK+Jonathan

Edited by Omoyeme