JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

5 minutes ago, Honeybarrel said:

This chap was diabetic(one of the most common comorbidities) and died with pneumonia and covid19.

I never heard of him, but Every death is sad. Every human is precious to Jehovah and his Son who died for us all.

I know you’ll agree with me that we should pray for his family. 

Of course every human death is tragic. But that is not the point. This guy discouraged people from getting a vaccine and promoted Ivermectin instead as "a miracle drug" to fight covid. And then he got sick and was treated with the same "miracle drug" he was promoting, and he's dead. So it was not so miraculous after all.

That's why it's so important to follow the lead of the Slave and not "the voice of strangers" whose real interests we do not know and who are, at best, blind guides.

1 hour ago, rocket said:

Yea, that would save a lot of lives.

I see another False Prophet Anti-vaxer has died of Covid-19.  No surprise there but the Blood guilt from his misinformation broadcast (among other things) I'm afraid might put his heavenly hope into question.

And he used ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin and none of that helped him at all. This is a valuable lesson. All he really needed was two doses of the vaccine.  It sad to see ones who are duped by anti-vaxers and believe the lies.

It's so good we have the slave giving us better direction.  

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

US white supremacists are targeting remote Aboriginal communities In Western Australia to dissuade them in having vaccination. 

“We've found individuals up in Queensland with faith-based views and they've been putting their information through to Aboriginal networks," she said.

"Through a number of different sources we've been able to see that they link back to faith-based organisations in the US.

"As we know, some of them have that white superiority, KKK background and influence.

"The concern is that Aboriginal people are being targeted and, we believe, other persons of colour around the world, using their mission and Christian ideology to perpetuate false information about the COVID vaccine."

The premier of Western Australia has said:

"Now, the suspicion is these white supremacist groups out of America wouldn't be unhappy if bad outcomes occurred to the health of Aboriginal people in Australia.

"That's the problem we face."

The increase we are seeing in aggression regarding vaccination just shows how demonic their message is. To deliberately tell vulnerable communities outright lies with the purpose to harm is really satanic don’t you think? And then using churches to send this message, well how awful - 1 Tim 4:1.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-02/us-white-supremacists-targeting-aboriginal-communities-in-wa/100670090

The lies being told include:

The theories include the completely false claim that the vaccines implant "digital devices" or chips to "monitor" people.
vaccines contain an enzyme named after Lucifer, or the devil, and would leave people who have them with "the mark of the beast."

the vaccine "includes or has been tested on the bodies of aborted babies."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-04/indigenous-covid-vaccine-pastor/100263770

Edited by hatcheckgirl

In previous reports, fully vaccinated people who contract the Omicron variant tend to  experience milder symptoms than unvaccinated people.  

This first-hand experience from South Africa would seem to support that:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

25 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

In previous reports, fully vaccinated people who contract the Omicron variant tend to  experience milder symptoms than unvaccinated people.  

This first-hand experience from South Africa would seem to support that:

Thank you 

that’s the same symptoms my cousin had last week with omicron variant

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Bluebell said:

...don't worry....

The third dose increases immunity, so after the fourth dose you are protected.

Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed
as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading.

I am calm and believe that the seventh dose will solve our problems and we have no reason
to fear the eighth dose.
The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose.
The eleventh dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer
any reason to criticise the idea of the twelfth

I mean, really. LOL

3 hours ago, Bluebell said:

...don't worry....

Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed

I am calm and believe that the seventh dose will solve our problems and we have no reason
to fear the eighth dose.
The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose.
The eleventh dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer

I was kind of laughing at this but then I was crying….

Edited by Honeybarrel

4 hours ago, Bluebell said:

...don't worry....

to fear the eighth dose.

this should be funny.....in case anyone takes it seriously......:D

On 12/2/2021 at 6:18 PM, hatcheckgirl said:

US white supremacists are targeting remote Aboriginal communities In Western Australia to dissuade them in having vaccination. 

“We've found individuals up in Queensland with faith-based views and they've been putting their information through to Aboriginal networks," she said.

"Through a number of different sources we've been able to see that they link back to faith-based organisations in the US.

"As we know, some of them have that white superiority, KKK background and influence.

"The concern is that Aboriginal people are being targeted and, we believe, other persons of colour around the world, using their mission and Christian ideology to perpetuate false information about the COVID vaccine."

The premier of Western Australia has said:

"Now, the suspicion is these white supremacist groups out of America wouldn't be unhappy if bad outcomes occurred to the health of Aboriginal people in Australia.

"That's the problem we face."

The increase we are seeing in aggression regarding vaccination just shows how demonic their message is. To deliberately tell vulnerable communities outright lies with the purpose to harm is really satanic don’t you think? And then using churches to send this message, well how awful - 1 Tim 4:1.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-02/us-white-supremacists-targeting-aboriginal-communities-in-wa/100670090

The lies being told include:

The theories include the completely false claim that the vaccines implant "digital devices" or chips to "monitor" people.
vaccines contain an enzyme named after Lucifer, or the devil, and would leave people who have them with "the mark of the beast."

the vaccine "includes or has been tested on the bodies of aborted babies."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-04/indigenous-covid-vaccine-pastor/100263770

Thank you for this, Lucy.  I was unaware that white supremacists had such a hold here. After reading your post I went and did a bit of research and I was quite shocked at the extent of it. 

Regarding the last line - about the vaccine having been tested on aborted babies bodies, there is another, albeit somewhat side issue, related to this which I was unaware of till the other day.

I got into conversation with the very staunch catholic, gay friend of my neighbour the other day, who is a manager in the government disability services here and therefore is in the first group for mandatory vaccination. To protect his employment he had had the vaccine but he wasn't impressed at being 'forced' into it.

However, I wasn't aware, until this conversation, that many Catholics, among others, are concerned about foetal cell lines being used in this vaccination. 

Human cells are needed for a number of vaccines development and the covid vaccine is one of them. However, although the cells used for this vaccine have come from cells developed in a laboratory, the original cells were taken from aborted foetuses/foeti many decades ago. The original cells have been genetically modified so they will continue on in inperpetuity - at least until the new world when we won't need them anymore - and no new foetal cells will need to be harvested from aborted foeti.

This interesting article from the ABC (Australia)in August 2020 explains it well: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-28/oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-ethical-religious-foetal-cell/12592800

We know this isn't an issue because the slave hasn't even mentioned this in any of their advice or direction about accepting the vaccine. But for some reason this particular vaccine, specifically the AZ vaccine, is causing conscience issues among many Catholics, even though the Pope has had the vaccine and advocates his faithful followers to do the same.

He told me (the neighbour's friend, not the pope lol) that he had a very severe reaction to the second jab and it affected him mentally until he went to confession and it was only after he had confessed that he started to recover.  

The mind boggling contradictions and hypocrisy that arise out of this one single issue, with particular regard to his sexual orientation among other things, just reinforces how the church has blinded these ones. His belief in what the catholic church teaches is all encompassing and his conversation is smattered with 'the pope' and 'the vatican'. 

I have tried to talk to him but he is so entrenched in his beliefs that my cat would lend a better listening ear.

He doesn't have particularly brilliant health and he was saying that sometimes his prayers consist of only "you know I love you lord' which just makes me think of Matthew 7:21-23 and makes me feel sad, and sorry for these ones who have been so brainwashed. And even more so the Aboriginal communites of Lucy's post; indigenous people who still live on the land and who's only access to informtion is what people tell them.  Many of them are older and up to 70% are of very low literacy levels.

Taking advantage of this group of people is beyond the pale and the mentality of the white supremacists only reflects that of their unseen, virulent leader! (Sorry, hopping off my soapbox now😬🤐

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

4 hours ago, GeordieGirl said:

However, I wasn't aware, until this conversation, that many Catholics, among others, are concerned about foetal cell lines being used in this vaccination. 

Does the benefits to life and health of those around you outweigh the fact that a cell line from questionable sources might have been used at some point during production of the vaccine?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

36 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Does the benefits to life and health of those around you outweigh the fact that a cell line from questionable sources might have been used at some point during production of the vaccine?

Sorry. I'm confused. Are you directing your question at me? 

Edited by GeordieGirl

Sorry. I'm confused. Are you directing your question at me? 

You were talking about the conscience issues some catholics are facing, and I was reiterating a question that even one of their own authorities have pondered over.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

7 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Will their faith-based objections create issues with governments around the world? (and it’s not just some Catholics. It’s orthodox too, including Serbian and Greek).

And Anglican. Good old Christendom continuing to bang the nails into its own coffin. 🙃

The fetal stem cells have only become an issue with this vaccine because someone stirred the pot.  The fact is that fetal stem cell line has been used since the 70s to tear nearly everything in a typical person's medicine cabinet. There haven't been any religious objections to Pepto Bismol or Tylenol. 

4 hours ago, GeordieGirl said:

Good old Christendom continuing to bang the nails into its own coffin. 🙃

Yep, true. Over here some religious groups completely misinterpret Luc 5:31 “Those who are healthy do not need a physician, but those who are ill do.” They really believe a healthy person is not allowed to take a jab, because of this verse.  

At the moment we are in a lockdown: after 5 PM everything should be closed (8 PM for essential stores). But the same religious groups that recommend  their members not to get a vaccine, are going to church after 5 PM. A local newspaper quoted a spokesman of that church: “The essence of being church is going to church. Going to church is therefore an essential matter. That is why we have an end time of 8 PM.” 

BTG essential? :nope: 

2 hours ago, Shawnster said:

The fetal stem cells have only become an issue with this vaccine because someone stirred the pot.  The fact is that fetal stem cell line has been used since the 70s to tear nearly everything in a typical person's medicine cabinet. There haven't been any religious objections to Pepto Bismol or Tylenol. 

So if you didn’t know about it you should be ok with it when you find out? 

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

2 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

The question is, why has this become a problem now, when it wasn’t before? The knowledge was there.

It was and still is for many people, but many don’t choose to advertise it, as it is a personal decision. 

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

It was and still is for many people, but many don’t choose to advertise it, as it is a personal decision. 

True. And it also has to be weighed against the requirement to do what you can to keep others safe and healthy.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”