JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

Yes, Alger county in the U P as of last night’s count reached 600. 

Exploded is a good word

I went shopping yesterday in Marquette. Who has over 6,400 cases and hardly anyone was wearing a face mask. People think it’s over because they’re vaccinated, I think.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

30 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Yes, Alger county in the U P as of last night’s count reached 600. 

Exploded is a good word

I went shopping yesterday in Marquette. Who has over 6,400 cases and hardly anyone was wearing a face mask. People think it’s over because they’re vaccinated, I think.

I know maybe 3 people who got it and they were vaccinated. Not being careful.

Very nice article on how continent of Africa is doing well despite having around 6 percent vaccinated. 

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-science-health-pandemics-united-nations-fcf28a83c9352a67e50aa2172eb01a2f

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Vitamin D is inexpensive and available over the counter (without a prescription).

Dr. Campbell examines another peer-reviewed study showing the importance this

vitamin plays in, not just battling Covid, but in our bodies' health, in general.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 11/18/2021 at 11:50 AM, Dustparticle said:

Wear space suits if you come to Michigan!

My old home state, born in Wyandotte, raised in Southgate, left in 1991. My sister in law and her 2 children had it, she had to be hospitalized about 6 months ago, it  left her with lung issues.

7 hours ago, JW2017 said:

I think it is understood we will have to be vaccinated every 6 months or so for as long as this system lasts.  This will be stranger for us Europeans as (unlike Americans ) flu shots were only recommended for the old and the immunocompromised and never given to children... so it will be a big shift to think of having to take a regular shot for the rest of our lives (in this system) 

Edited by sunshine

14 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Vitamin D is inexpensive and available over the counter (without a prescription).

Dr. Campbell examines another peer-reviewed study showing the importance this

vitamin plays in, not just battling Covid, but in our bodies' health, in general.

Yeah, since Istartetd supplementing with D3 I stopped having seasonal colds (and flu). I was taking 2-4k units for half a year and when I took a blood sample my D3 readings where in the middle of the norm range, so I wonder what levels I had had before.

If someone complains about poor immunity system I always encourage them to take D3 blood test and take that vitamin if levels are below the norm.

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

29 minutes ago, Honeybarrel said:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02243-1/fulltext

Article from the Lancet explaining this is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated. 

It is never good to stigmatize a particular portion of the population. It's good that Jehovah is not partial and that soon "no resident will say, 'I am sick.'"

In the meantime, let's follow the slave and be submissive to the authorities.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

20 hours ago, sunshine said:This will be stranger for us Europeans as (unlike Americans ) flu shots were only recommended for the old and the immunocompromised and never given to children... so it will be a big shift to think of having to take a regular shot for the rest of our lives (in this system) 

In the UK children have been offered the flu vaccine nasal spray for many years. I used to work in a GP surgery years ago and it was regularly offered and encouraged for babies, children and pregnant mums (to protect their unborn children) to receive theirs. The schools do it to all primary school children too. In fact my son has his in a few weeks. 

Not sure about the rest of Europe though, this is just the UK. 👍

10 hours ago, Honeybarrel said:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02243-1/fulltext

Article from the Lancet explaining this is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated. 

My only comment is that many of the unvaccinated are already immune, often with stronger protection than what the vaccinated have.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Meu único comentário é que muitos dos não vacinados já estão imunes, geralmente com proteção mais forte do que os vacinadovacinado

Until a new variant appear and kill these people, and those unvaccinated will be responsible for the new variants that appear!

1 hour ago, Jonadab said:

Until a new variant appear and kill these people, and those unvaccinated will be responsible for the new variants that appear!

That's not a very loving comment. Every one of us tries to face the pandemic in the way we consider safest. No one is to blame for new variants, they are just something that happens.

1 hour ago, carlos said:

No one is to blame for new variants, they are just something that happens.

Right

it happens no matter what

i believe no much different variants will apear in the World scenario 

Perhaps slight differences in Delta variants 

deleterious mutations will make the virus weaker.

I feel positive. But let’s keep on the watch 🤗🤗

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, carlos said:

Esse não é um comentário muito amoroso. Cada um de nós tenta enfrentar a pandemia da maneira que consideramos mais segura. Ninguém é culpado por novas variantes, elas são apenas algo que acontece.

So I'm not saying this for myself, but what doctors here in the country reported on the news, that the unvaccinated represent the greatest threat of new variants!

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

Meu único comentário é que muitos dos não vacinados já estão imunes, geralmente com proteção mais forte do que os vacinados.

Irmã Sofia eu não quis contrariar o seu comentário e sim acrescentar, aqui foi nos avisado que as pessoas que não tomam vacina é um problema para quem tomou por causa das variantes. Por isso que essa nova onda está afetando mais ainda os não vacinados , eles se recuperam e contaminam os que tomou vacina e fica esse ciclo sem fim , beijinhos desculpa ! 

Rough translation for post # 8070

Sister Sofia, I did not want to contradict your comment, but rather add, here we were told that people who do not take the vaccine are a problem for those who take it because of the variants. That's why this new wave is affecting even more the unvaccinated ones, they recover and contaminate those who took the vaccine and this cycle is endless, Agape sorry!

1 hour ago, Jonadab said:

Irmã Sofia eu não quis contrariar o seu comentário e sim acrescentar, aqui foi nos avisado que as pessoas que não tomam vacina é um problema para quem tomou por causa das variantes. Por isso que essa nova onda está afetando mais ainda os não vacinados , eles se recuperam e contaminam os que tomou vacina e fica esse ciclo sem fim , beijinhos desculpa ! 

Eu sei :) nao tem problema! We are ok dear brother :)

I d liked to ad that even no vaccinated people THAT had COVID MAY HAVE even stronger imunity than some vaccinated people. This is a fact as well.

So many factors... It´s difficult to affirm this or that. It´s not easy to be assertive.

The best way is to keep our selves safe, obey GB directions. If we can measure our imunity, better. Then we can be assured.