JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

On 11/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, minister159 said:

My wife and I both got our Moderna booster vaccinations yesterday. Arms are sore as usual,

I got the Moderna booster yesterday, no sore arm, had the 2 Pfizer double, it actually caused me shortness of breath, I didn't connect the dots to it until way after I got it! 

feels breaking dawn GIF

I had it for several weeks at the 2 intervals between shots, so much so that I had a lung MRI for cancer, it was negative, then a heart monitor of which I have a bicuspid heart valve ( born with it ) sent to a heart valve surgeon who wanted to do an open heart valve replacement because you can't do a TAVR minimally invasive with a bicuspid valve, no symptoms now so I'll think I will wait and see since I am not having any out of breath  symptoms! 

3 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Recent studies reveal that the anti-viral properties in Ivermectin work in the same fashion, and are every bit as effective, as Pfizer's new anti-viral drug Paxlovid.

Ivermectin is available for just six cents per pill.

Pfizer hasn't released the price per pill of its new patented pill, Paxlovid, but

I guarantee it will not be available for six cents per pill.

I had a feeling that this was the case.  We won't be told the truth though in Satan's world.  Ivermectin hasn't been trialled in adequate clinical trials to get dosing etc right.  So people have been using ivermectin incorrectly and trying to self-dose.  Had a proper and acceptable-to-all trial been done ages ago, Pfizer's one (and Merck's) would not have been made at all.

*groan*

10 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Had a proper and acceptable-to-all trial been done

You can view each trial here..also effectiveness and cost of drug treatments.

Ivermectin studies

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Ivermectin site..comparison of treatments

https://c19early.com/

Screenshot_2021-11-09-11-25-37-1.png

Screenshot_2021-11-09-11-31-09-1.png

Screenshot_2021-11-09-11-43-24-1.png

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Thanks Sister Elizabeth.  I know there have been trials, but it's not been treated as a "proper" trial by others.  I would have liked a "definitive" trial that all can agree on the methods, the way it's conducted etc.  Instead we have a hodgepodge of some quite extensive and others less so.  It's just me, but I just wish they didn't have to be so disagreeable (and fulfil scripture) in this important thing! 😆

On 11/8/2021 at 7:34 AM, AH173 said:

I had hoped this would be in the USA for future. Maybe a different price for unvaccinated ones for insurance premiums. 

This is so incredibly heartless and cruel. You have no idea what some friends are going through. 

I had cancer and other health issues leaving me with tens of thousands in medical bills that my health insurance did not cover.I work 40plus hours a week the insurance premium is $1200 per month Im on a payment plan of $660 per month for previous medical bills and I had two adverse reactions to anesthesia and a different vaccine,  they had to give me epinephrine, my blood pressure bottomed out.

I can not afford health insurance presently but Im working on getting it again .

I am in a group that its been advised  not to get the vaccine but if i do get it and I have an adverse reaction like before and i can not work who will take care of me? Not the vaccine makers.

And you think my insurance premium should be higher? 

I haven't had any post cancer treatments because I could not afford my health insurance any longer , if i would have quit work and become destitute I think the government would have covered my medical expenses.

I'm not sure what to do. So I keep working and paying all these bills that are an avalanche on top of me.

And if i keep this up for 8 more years I may qualify for Medicare if it still exist.

So I think its incredibly heartless for someone to hope my insurance premium is even higher. 

I hope and pray a cheap treatment like Ivermectin works. 

My brother in law a fellow witness had the vaccine and was unable to walk for 4 months, he lost his job and now he has dementia. He has been in and out of nursing homes and hospitals. He has excellent insurance though so it did not devastate him financially .

So if Ivermectin works at least there is something I can take.

I have been stressed out beyond belief im working two fulltime jobs currently because Im switching to a job where i can buy insurance. After all my working I still owe $25000 on past medical bills. When i do get health insurance I will have to pay deductibles but I can put it on credit cards.

I hope the premium is not beyond my ability to pay for it. I havent had a pap smear or breast exam for 7 years. My prescription meds ran out long ago. My sister gives me her arthritis meds to help me out.

Why would a fellow brother hope that I have even more hardships with a higher insurance premium? 

It truly disturbs me.I am really heart broken over such comments.

Why would a Jehovahs Witness hope insurance premiums would be higher for unvaccinated ones. Vaccination is a personal medical decision according to the governing body. 

* I realize it is time for me to leave this JW forum. Its too cold hearted and vicious for me.

Edited by Littlecat

1 hour ago, Daphne said:

This is so incredibly heartless and cruel. You have no idea what some friends are going through. 

I had cancer and other health issues leaving me with tens of thousands in medical bills that my health insurance did not cover.I work 40plus hours a week the insurance premium is $1200 per month Im on a payment plan of $660 per month for previous medical bills and I had two adverse reactions to anesthesia and a different vaccine,  they had to give me epinephrine, my blood pressure bottomed out.

I can not afford health insurance presently but Im working on getting it again .

I am in a group that its been advised  not to get the vaccine but if i do get it and I have an adverse reaction like before and i can not work who will take care of me? Not the vaccine makers.

I haven't had any post cancer treatments because I could not afford my health insurance any longer , if i would have quit work and become destitute I think the government would have covered my medical expenses.

I'm not sure what to do. So I keep working and paying all these bills that are an avalanche on top of me.

And if i keep this up for 8 more years I may qualify for Medicare if it still exist.

So I think its incredibly heartless for someone to hope my insurance premium is even higher. 

My brother in law a fellow witness had the vaccine and was unable to walk for 4 months, he lost his job and now he has dementia. He has been in and out of nursing homes and hospitals. He has excellent insurance though so it did not devastate him financially .

I have been stressed out beyond belief im working two fulltime jobs currently because Im switching to a job where i can buy insurance. After all my working I still owe $25000 on past medical bills. When i do get health insurance I will have to pay deductibles but I can put it on credit cards.

I hope the premium is not beyond my ability to pay for it. I havent had a pap smear or breast exam for 7 years. My prescription meds ran out long ago. My sister gives me her arthritis meds to help me out.

Why would a fellow brother hope that I have even more hardships with a higher insurance premium? 

Why would a Jehovahs Witness hope insurance premiums would be higher for unvaccinated ones. Vaccination is a personal medical decision according to the governing body. 

* I realize it is time for me to leave this JW forum. Its too cold hearted and vicious for me.

I'm so very sorry to hear about your situation. 🌷💔 Sometimes people speak before they think, without realizing the implications of their words for others. I'm sure Ashley had no Intention of being cruel, it's simply a fact of life that at times this world and big business impose financial rewards or penalties for certain things, however unfair or unjust that might be.

I always think of the words of a member of the GB; " when in doubt, do the kind thing". That also applies to the words we use. Unfortunately, human imperfections sometimes get in the way, and we can trip over our own feet. Certainly no Christian would wish further hardship on a brother or sister in circumstances like yours. Or in any circumstances, actually, and I'm sure it wasn't meant to be taken that way. Please don't feel we don't care about you, we absolutely do, and I hope you can keep going in this rotten system like so many others who are suffering. It takes real courage just to go on, doesn't it? 

We humans sometimes need a reminder as to the importance of showing love above all else. I've sometimes spoken first, considered later too. I hope things work out for you, Nancy, and you manage to get the insurance cover you so desperately need. 💐💞💝

Edited by Ludwika

4 hours ago, Daphne said:

Daphne you are breaking my heart. 😩 

please don’t go. Yes I already thought this about leaving due to unkindness  but we have so little way of communication to our brothers overseas and widespread it’s truly a handy tool even if imperfect. Please don’t take comments written by someone to heart. You can be sure they would never say it should  they have been sat in front of you- we can all suffer occasionally from keyboard warrior over zealousness (with our own imperfect and human opinions). Please let us know if we can help you (James 2:16) in any way  

christian love, Josephine 

11 minutes ago, Honeybarrel said:

Daphne you are breaking my heart. 😩 

please don’t go. Yes I already thought this about leaving due to unkindness  but we have so little way of communication to our brothers overseas and widespread it’s truly a handy tool even if imperfect. Please don’t take comments written by someone to heart. You can be sure they would never say it should  they have been sat in front of you- we can all suffer occasionally from keyboard warrior over zealousness (with our own imperfect and human opinions). Please let us know if we can help you (James 2:16) in any way  

christian love, Josephine 

And the truth is, we can say something, and never in a million years were we thinking of a situation like this. If we were sitting in front of the person who has been hurt, it actually wouldn't have occurred, because it wasn't a personal remark, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, and we didn't intend to cause pain. Oh the problems Adam caused! 

5 hours ago, Daphne said:

am in a group that its been advised  not to get the vaccine but if i do get it and I have an adverse reaction like before and i can not work who will take care of me? Not the vaccine makers.

A reasonable conclusion would assume that my post was not directed at any who has a clear medical reason for receiving the vaccine.

For those who have a clear medical reason on why they can't receive the vaccine should be exempted. 

I wish you well and any others in a similar situation. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I can’t even believe brothers and sisters have to pay for insurance and medical bills. It boggles the mind. Such an imperfect system. Thankful that at the moment in the UK we have the NHS, so don’t have these worries, yes, we pay normal tax but all health care is free. Including vaccines. 

I feel so sad for all you ones that have to go through obviously stressful and hard health issues, and then worry about the money as well. I can’t even imagine how hard that must be. ❤️

I have my booster (3rd) vaccine booked for next week. I was a bit sore and it made me feel ill last time but worth it for the protection. They say it’s good if you react a little to it as it means it’s working and that your body is doing it’s job. 

Aso, some sad news. A brother in our congregation died suddenly last week due to COVID. Very unexpected and sad for his family. The whole congregation is in shock as he was seemingly very healthy, normal, full of life. 

It’s not over yet.

19 minutes ago, Luisabola said:

I can’t even believe brothers and sisters have to pay for insurance and medical bills. It boggles the mind. Such an imperfect system. Thankful that at the moment in the UK we have the NHS, so don’t have these worries, yes, we pay normal tax but all health care is free. Including vaccines. 

Same in France, we pay a lot of taxes but Healthcare is free. I'm praying for our friends who don't have such thing. :( 

Edited by Dages

49 minutes ago, Luisabola said:

I feel so sad for all you ones that have to go through obviously stressful and hard health issues, and then worry about the money as well. I can’t even imagine how hard that must be. ❤️

I have my booster (3rd) vaccine booked for next week. I was a bit sore and it made me feel ill last time but worth it for the protection. They say it’s good if you react a little to it as it means it’s working and that your body is doing it’s job. 

Aso, some sad news. A brother in our congregation died suddenly last week due to COVID. Very unexpected and sad for his family. The whole congregation is in shock as he was seemingly very healthy, normal, full of life. 

It’s not over yet.

I so envy you other modern countries.  😢 It's quite honestly why I pray that if I have to die in this system, that it's in my sleep or instantaneous.  I do not have the money or support to sustain a long illness.  The pitiful insurance I *do* have has a $4k deductible (ha!) and STILL costs me $1,000 per month (because I'm a contractor).  For JUST ME! 

I don't understand why the United States not only doesn't have a national health system but has so many people who reject such a program.  My taxes are already at 33%... a couple of percentage points more to take care of my health is not objectionable to me.  But... here we are... :( 

19 hours ago, Hope said:

I so envy you other modern countries.  😢 It's quite honestly why I pray that if I have to die in this system, that it's in my sleep or instantaneous.  I do not have the money or support to sustain a long illness.  The pitiful insurance I *do* have has a $4k deductible (ha!) and STILL costs me $1,000 per month (because I'm a contractor).  For JUST ME! 

I don't understand why the United States not only doesn't have a national health system but has so many people who reject such a program.  My taxes are already at 33%... a couple of percentage points more to take care of my health is not objectionable to me.  But... here we are... :( 

It's simple.  One word: greed.  The US is built on top of that.  What we see is the results.  :(

20 hours ago, Dages said:
20 hours ago, Luisabola said:

Same in France, we pay a lot of taxes but Healthcare is free. I'm praying for our friends who don't have such thing

Well, nothing is free in this wicked system. In Poland healthcare is free in theory (as in France and UK) but we have to pay a % from our income (plus other taxes). As an employer my duty is to deduct them from my employees salaries, the amounts are high but quality low. If you want to use our public health system the lines are incredibly long (one sister was about 80 and needed to have a hip surgery and she would have waited when sha was 90 - with Jehovahs help and some lobbing her daughter was able to cut the waitlist a bit and have a successful bloodless surgery).

When I need to go to an eye doctor I have a choice to wait 6 months to use NFZ (our equivalent of NHS) or pay a doctor at his private practice and have an appointment within a week. When I go to the dentist, NFZ pays for only basic anasthesia, if you want to have a pain free experience you need to pay extra (and they don’t cover all treatments for all teeth).  Still, I guess European systems are a bit better than the one in US but all of them are based on greed, short-sightedness and egoism. We need Jehovah’s Kingdom asap. 

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

1 hour ago, JW2017 said:

With all the rightful respect for you sweet Whitney this comes out of … an economist?

What does a economist knows about epidemiology or virology?

this comes from WHO expert panel

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/16/who-says-delta-variant-accounts-for-99percent-of-covid-cases-around-the-world.html

delta is here to stay for a bunch of reasons.

no panic about other variants for now?

so what is the problem?

low compliance on vaccination 

vaccines don’t stop transmission but prevent worst outcome 

people have relaxed on mask wearing and social distancy

these all combined are making COVID numbers rising

soon more countries will lock down again. I strong believe Europe will lock down in winter time … again.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

With all the rightful respect for you sweet Whitney this comes out of … an economist?

What does a economist knows about epidemiology or virology?

The economist is not the one who stated there was a new variant. 

These comments come as a new COVID-19 variant has made headlines in Europe. French paper Le Telegramme reported that a new variant — called B.1.X or B.1.640 — had some mutations to the spike protein that scientists haven’t seen before.

The French newspaper, LA Telegramme reported this. 

https://www.letelegramme.fr/coronavirus/covid-19-un-nouveau-variant-detecte-dans-une-ecole-en-bretagne-exclusif-11-11-2021-12865617.php

Also reported by the Jerusalem Post https://m.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/coronavirus/new-covid-variant-found-in-france-reason-for-panic-or-not-quite-yet-684878