JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

My best friend has started to feel achy with a body aches and a headache from her Moderna booster yesterday (I had the Moderna booster yesterday and my best friend's sister had Pfizer).  She took an Aleve and she said that she should have taken one earlier because the pharmacist told her to take something early to try to prevent the aches.  I wasn't thinking about it at the time but I did happen to take an Aleve at 5:30 this morning because my back was hurting like it often does.  So maybe that's helping.  My arm is sore but not like my best friend's and her sister.  Their arms are hurting a lot today.   Just thought I'd do an update.

Edited by JW2017

5 Million reported deaths

(Out of nearly 250M reported cases)
USA still 1,000 daily fatalities
Russia also reporting 1,000 daily deaths
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Old (Downunder) Tone

5Mill-1.png

Deaths.png

5Mill-Cases.png

World.png

DailyD.png

Edited by ➕👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone

There have been nearly 247 million cases of COVID-19 worldwide, and more than five million deaths, according to latest available WHO data. 

Over three million new infections were reported last week, representing a slight upward trend, the agency said in its most recent COVID-19 epidemiological update, published on Tuesday.   

The rise was led by a six per cent increase in weekly new cases in Europe, as all other regions reported declines or stable trends. 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

My wife and I both got our Moderna booster vaccinations yesterday. Arms are sore as usual, but no other side effects. We also got the flu vaccine a couple weeks ago. We feel we're doing all we can to stay safe.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

3 hours ago, minister159 said:

My wife and I both got our Moderna booster vaccinations yesterday. Arms are sore as usual, but no other side effects. We also got the flu vaccine a couple weeks ago. We feel we're doing all we can to stay safe.

I got the Moderna booster this afternoon. Hoping for no effects tomorrow

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

9 hours ago, Loopy said:

I got the Moderna booster this afternoon. Hoping for no effects tomorrow

I received mine on Tuesday after work. Just only sore arm for 2 1/2 days. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

From Dec 8 in Singapore, patients unvaccinated by choice must foot their own Covid-19 medical bills.

The Government will also still fully foot the medical bills of Covid-19 patients who are ineligible for vaccination — children below 12 and those who are medically unable to receive the jabs.

Right now, the Government is paying the full Covid-19 medical bills of all Singaporeans, permanent residents and long-term pass holders, with the exception of those who test positive for the coronavirus soon after returning from overseas travel.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/dec-8-patients-unvaccinated-choice-must-foot-their-own-covid-19-medical-bills-moh

1 hour ago, WilliamChew said:

From Dec 8 in Singapore, patients unvaccinated by choice must foot their own Covid-19 medical bills.

The Government will also still fully foot the medical bills of Covid-19 patients who are ineligible for vaccination — children below 12 and those who are medically unable to receive the jabs.

Right now, the Government is paying the full Covid-19 medical bills of all Singaporeans, permanent residents and long-term pass holders, with the exception of those who test positive for the coronavirus soon after returning from overseas travel.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/dec-8-patients-unvaccinated-choice-must-foot-their-own-covid-19-medical-bills-moh

I had hoped this would be in the USA for future. Maybe a different price for unvaccinated ones for insurance premiums. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

13 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Does that replace vaccines? No booster needed?

Because antiviral drugs are so unbelievably  high priced, I doubt the government, or

insurance companies, would pick Paxlovid over a vaccine booster, for treatment.   

I fear only the wealthy would be able to choose popping Paxlovid over vaccination. :( 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 hours ago, JW2017 said:

Still ... Delta. Which it´s interesting. For a while the coronavirus has been keeping stable. Like it was supposed to. This SARS is behaving like most coronavirus. Few changes. It´s  good sign. With time vaccines still work as expected. people´s immunity after catching COVID can work effectively protecting most people with normal imune systems. The covid-19 may be extended longer than expected, but with fewer deaths. May also become endemic in colder weather. 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Recent studies reveal that the anti-viral properties in Ivermectin work in the same fashion, and are every bit as effective, as Pfizer's new anti-viral drug Paxlovid.

Ivermectin is available for just six cents per pill.

Pfizer hasn't released the price per pill of its new patented pill, Paxlovid, but

I guarantee it will not be available for six cents per pill.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif