JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1335 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I'm eager to use the new method, but I am not planning in using it until the book is released. It doesn't make sense to me to study the first three chapters then leave the student waiting.

I prefer to keep advancing in the Bible Teach book with my student for now, and then when the book is available to switch to it.

13 hours ago, Thesauron said:

but feel free to start.

Great but...

just wondering if after 3 lessons the study continues and there s still no book on line

will it be on line before March?

how can we continue the study after finishing the brochure 🤷‍♀️

Any advice?

today I used the first lesson to write letters! The language and questions are awesome 

thank you Jehovah!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

48 minutes ago, Sofia said:

will it be on line before March?

On your next midweek meeting, a special announcement will be made regarding the online release date of the book.

Note that the release dates will be different for each languages. So some languages may have a delayed release from other languages.

It is possible that you may receive a printed copy of the book before it gets online, but I am not sure if I got that part right.

7 hours ago, Hinata said:

On your next midweek meeting, a special announcement will be made regarding the online release date of the book.

Note that the release dates will be different for each languages. So some languages may have a delayed release from other languages.

It is possible that you may receive a printed copy of the book before it gets online, but I am not sure if I got that part right.

We'll receive PDF of the new brochure in February.

New book in May.😣

Why not use the time while we wait for the book to really get familiar with the new brochure and the new study method.  Even if I had a bible student, I couldn't just rush into this.  And it wouldn't be fair on the student.

A question for those studying with the Bible Teach books.  When would switch to the new book, and when would not, but carry on with the current book?

For me, if the student was progress nicely through the book, switching to the new book would seem like a step backward, learning things they already have covered.  If you had just started, or you are still on the Good News brochure, now would be an excellent time to switch.  Any thoughts?

57 minutes ago, On the huh said:

When would switch to the new book, and when would not, but carry on with the current book?

I think even if they are near the end of the Bible Teach book, switch them over to the new book, or maybe once they complete it, because the new book covers the material in Remain in God’s Love too. Even if they got baptised, it would make sense to still start up from an appropriate corresponding section in the new book and continue the study after. I think the only time it might not be necessary to switch to the new book is if you’re just about to finish up Remain in God’s Love.

42 minutes ago, jscotchie said:

I think the only time it might not be necessary to switch to the new book is if you’re just about to finish up Remain in God’s Love.

It may be possible we get a further direction regarding if one should switch to the new book or continue with the current one. When the current Remain in Love and the Bible Teach book was first announced, too, publishers got a direction that they may either choose to switch to the new book, or continue studying it if they were near the end.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:08 AM, Donna said:

Me too !!!   I noticed subtle things like the sound effects.  I think I wouldn't have noticed if I was watching and listening.  Wasn't the entire audio brochure around 30 - 40 minutes?

On 1/13/2021 at 10:32 PM, Doug said:

Me too !!!   I noticed subtle things like the sound effects.  I think I wouldn't have noticed if I was watching and listening.  Wasn't the entire audio brochure around 30 - 40 minutes?

Yes, it lasts about 41 minutes.

I also really liked those sound effects.