JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for March 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2234 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I watched it in South African and have a greater appreciation for what foreign visitors to our  International Conventions

must experience.  ^_^

I could still see and 'feel' the LOVE.

The language of LOVE truly is UNIVERSAL. :D

Just fininished watching the English version.  Jehovah really loves us.  ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Now, for you music video lovers, our song for the month is Confident in You. If you just can't wait for the MP3 version to be released in a couple of weeks so you can put it on your phone, you can have it now! Just go to my small collection of songs and download it! :headphones:

Confident in You

Like a tree planted in the ground,
Your words have sunk deep down
Into my heart and soothed my mind
with gentle thoughts of peace.
’Cause no matter what may come,
With this wisdom from above,
I always have these truths
to keep reminding me to

Go on; don’t be afraid.
Hold on to what Jehovah says.
Through all the storms, your words have
Given my strength to endure.
And every day I am more
confident in you.

When this world tries to pull me down,
To give up on what I’ve found,
I turn to you and know that you
are always there.
It takes time to meditate—
Get the words from off the page
And in my heart so they can help
and guide me to

Go on; don’t be afraid.
Look beyond any adversity.
Focus on the things that I can’t see.
Given me strength to endure.
And every day I am more
confident in you—

In you.

Go on; don’t be afraid.
Look beyond any adversity.
Focus on the things that I can’t see.
Given me strength to endure.
And every day I am more
confident in you.

For those who like to sing along...

the lyrics to the monthly broadcast songs from October 2014 through March 2018 can be found here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=45EB4F58006663B6!109&cid=45EB4F58006663B6

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I was reflecting on the talk for this month. Trust. Who should I trust? Well, what has the media done for me? What effort have they put forth to teach me about God? What money have they spent in educating me about the Bible, Bible prophecies, God's requirements, what the future holds? All they have done is served as a conduit for our opposers, while hardly ever checking facts, because they want a juicy story.

On the other hand, while the Slave is not prefect, they have spared no expense in education us about God, the Bible, God's future for us, and his requirements, all while not charging me a single dime.

So why should I trust people who haven't done anything to teach me about God or the Bible, over those who dedicated their lives to helping me learn about God and providing the means to do it?

Another point is in how he addressed the issue. He didn’t scold those who fell victim to the rumors in the media. Instead he appealed to us, and bore on the track record of the Slave and how Jesus trusts those whom he appoints. 

Edited by Bob

10 hours ago, Bob said:

So why should I trust people who haven't done anything to teach me about God or the Bible, over those who dedicated their lives to helping me learn about God and providing the means to do it?

I agree Bobby.  I would add that we don't listen to and obey the slave solely because we trust or like them,  as do members of Babylon with their church leaders, but also because we continually analyze the facts, using logic and reason to weigh the evidence and reach conclusions.  First century Christians did the same. 1 John 4:1  = Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God

Edited by Sanchy1234

1 hour ago, Sanchy1234 said:

I agree Bobby.  I would add that we don't listen to and obey the slave solely because we trust or like them,  as do members of Babylon with their church leaders, but also because we continually analyze the facts, using logic and reason to weigh the evidence and reach conclusions.  First century Christians did the same. 1 John 4:1  = Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God

That’s true & the fact that the GB are honest in saying they haven’t always got things right but their intentions have always been in the best interests of us shows they are willing to admit it which endears me to them even more. :-)

2 hours ago, Sanchy1234 said:

Yeah, and also, if we really trusts the slave,  it would be authentic and from the heart — it wouldn’t be at all hypocritical. 

As he stated, tests will come so that trust will be directly tested. 

Edited by Bob

"it would be authentic and from the heart"

Indeed brother.  Why it is so important to continue building up our faith and trust in Jehovah, as well as in the channels that he has set up to instruct us.

Edited by Sanchy1234

4 hours ago, Zebra555 said:

The music during this life story sounds like Sly and the Family Stone. (When they are all dressed in black)

What do you think?

Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)    WOOHOO !!

Bass player got the Truth too - Larry Graham

1 hour ago, Alexa said:

Theres something i dont understand about "logo" which Jehovah used as a means in creation i dont know that :(

Jesus is referred to as The Word.

Logos means word.  It is referring to Jesus.

1 hour ago, Alexa said:

Theres something i dont understand about "logo" which Jehovah used as a means in creation i dont know that :(

Sr. Alexa, as Sr. Ross said it is the Greek word used in the original writings of the apostles.  Greek "Logos" is translated into English as the title "Word" meaning that he spoke for or transmitted the message of God.  Jesus is God's 'spokesman'.

Incidentally, we use the word "logo" today to mean a 'word' or 'symbol' that represents a company or product.  That symbol or Logo speaks for the company and tells us who they are (like the letters "IBM" tells us that it is the International Business Machine company).

Edited by jwhess

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)