JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

30% to 35% Hydrogen Peroxide 1 cc IV will kill everything including you. It oxidizes ( burns ) bacteria, viruses and skin.

I used to add 4 oz to 400 US gal of water in my well every month to kill off iron bacteria. Thus read up on it.

Even the common 3% used topically for scratches and Very small cuts is too strong for deep cuts and open wounds.

1 cc ( 1 ml - almost the same ) of 35% per liter of water is maximum that human body can handle.

Actual test was 1 cc of 37% per liter. but that is an odd number.

About the Queen's speech. It was recorded Thursday.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

2 hours ago, pnutts said:

30% to 35% Hydrogen Peroxide 1 cc IV will kill everything including you. It oxidizes ( burns ) bacteria, viruses and skin.

Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizer, I use to work with 50% solution. I saw a guy leather work gloves spontaneously combust when he spilled a little H2O2 on them. It reacts with organic materials...

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Thanks for the useful information on hydrogen peroxide.

I noticed its commonly sold in US supermarkets. Its not commonly sold here in Singapore.

The only source of hydrogen peroxide I've seen from our supermarkets in Singapore is from Kao Color Bleach which we regularly use for laundry

Edited by WilliamChew

1 hour ago, Bro Richard said:

Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizer, I use to work with 50% solution. I saw a guy leather work gloves spontaneously combust when he spilled a little H2O2 on them. It reacts with organic materials...

In WWII the germans used Hydrogen peroxide to fuel the ME 163.  In early testing one ME 163 pilot lost controll on take off. Fuel tanks burst and by the got to him there was no body in the cockpit.

Strong stuff.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

7 minutes ago, WilliamChew said:

Thanks for the useful information on hydrogen peroxide.

I noticed its commonly sold in US supermarkets. Its not commonly sold here in Singapore.

The only source of hydrogen peroxide I've seen from our supermarkets in Singapore is from Kao Color Bleach which we regularly use for laundry

It is a very reduced concentration. Mixed 50/50 with Dawn detergent it will remove red wine stains from a white carpet.

We used to use white wine to erase red win from sailboat fibergalss. 10 % Hydrogen peroxide works better.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I heard somewhere to just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds. (As long as you got no metal on it - it will zap everything else with water in it)

Old (Downunder) Tone

12 hours ago, Bro Richard said:

I have a couple of N95 masks, if I use one for a day while shopping and then hang it in the garage for several days, would I be able to safely use it again? Would any covid19 have decayed by the time I want to reuse it several days later?

A doctor who is a witness (I happen to know him personally) was telling us that if you expose it to direct sunlight for as long as possible,  it will also "clean" if effectively.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/televangelist-kennth-copeland-blows-wind-194622515.html

Kenneth Copeland has executed judgment on Covid 19. 

"His Texas-based Kenneth Copeland Ministries megachurch previously has claimed that viewers of his show can be healed of the virus by touching their screens, and he has urged viewers to continue paying tithes despite losing their jobs amid unprecedented unemployment claims within the last several weeks."

"Several other prominent evangelical leaders in the Christian right, who rely on miraculous healing in their ministries, also have denied the pandemic in addresses to their followers."

Florida Pentecostal pastor Rodney Howard-Browne held several services in packed churches despite warnings from health officials and doctors to avoid large gatherings to prevent spreading the disease, which he called a "phantom plague" before his arrest for violating social distancing rules.

Roy Moore, who launched a failed bid endorsed by the president for a senate seat in Alabama, has defended Louisiana pastor Tony Spell after he was charged for continually shunning a statewide ban on large gatherings.

Mr Moore told his followers it's their "duty" to continue attending church services despite the pandemic."

I am at a loss. I can't get past the part about viewers needing to pay tithes despite losing their jobs.. How fortunate we are to be protected from all of this. We get what we need from a safe distance, all without pressure to scrape together money that some just don't have.. especially now with so much job loss. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/louisiana-pastor-coronavirus-cnn-214913547.html

CNN Host Victor Blackwell on Sunday grilled a Louisiana pastor over his decision to host massive in-person church services during the coronavirus pandemic, despite guidance from public health officials and a stay-at home order. 

Roughly 1,800 people attended last week’s services, Spell said during a Sunday appearance on CNN’s “New Day Weekend.” Following his interview, hundreds of worshippers gathered at the church once again, Reuters reported.

This is not an issue over religious liberty, and it’s not about politics,” the statement continued. “We are facing a public health crisis and expect our community’s leaders to set a positive example and follow the law.”

Spell denied that he was seeking to promote himself.

“If this were about self-promotion then I would livestream and televise my services, which we have the ability to do but we refuse to because the word of God commands us to assemble together,” he said. “This is an attack on religious liberty in the greatest nation in the world.”

Asked what distinguishes his church from the tens of thousands of places of worship in the U.S. that are holding services online during the pandemic, Spell said “conviction.”

If this were about self-promotion then I would livestream and televise my services, which we have the ability to do but we refuse to because the word of God commands us to assemble together,” he said.

Someone needs to remind him of the scripture at Romans 13:1.  How foolish that he is risking the lives of his congregants.

Edited by Omoyeme

3 hours ago, Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz said:

I heard somewhere to just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds. (As long as you got no metal on it - it will zap everything else with water in it)

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Im not sure about this one. I can't find anything to support this claim. 

I did, however, find this https://www.livescience.com/sanitizing-medical-masks-for-reuse-coronavirus.html

However, they wrote, "70 C / 158 F heating in a kitchen-type of oven for 30 min, or hot water vapor from boiling water for 10 min, are additional effective decontamination methods."

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200324/health-workers-get-creative-with-protective-gear

The fastest and most effective way to sterilize a used mask, they found, was to put it in an oven on low heat -- about 158 F -- for 30 minutes. A typical kitchen oven works fine for this, according to the study authors. Masks cleaned this way keep about 97% of their ability to screen out small particles.

45 minutes ago, Shawnster said:
Im not sure about this one.... 

I agree, the research points to 30 min in the oven as a method. 
Removing the metal part of the N95 nose piece damages the mask.
This website (hopefully legitimate) suggests minutes, not seconds..

Old (Downunder) Tone

https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/microwaving-masks-disinfect-covid-virus/

Screenshot_20200406-215526_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200406-215546_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz

Add pic

13 hours ago, Barbllm said:

Fascinating how we're seeing just a glimpse of a world without human corruption or fear of man in the wildlife. And it's amazing how nature is "aware" of us, nobody informed them that we are in lockdown, but they simply appear when we are gone.

Edited by EccentricM

This news is awful.  ☹️

https://www.upmatters.com/news/michigan-3rd-in-the-nation-for-coronavirus-cases-with-15718-confirmed-cases-and-617-deaths/?fbclid=IwAR0oUKUWCG2JRy2kEFwZOr-Q0fqvh1JxG3JGOpEIvC0DqHYyQItA2CJvo-8

Michigan is among the top 3 states in confirmed coronavirus cases, just behind New York and New Jersey, according to numbers updated on Friday, April 3rd by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. 😳

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

6 hours ago, Jako said:

A doctor who is a witness (I happen to know him personally) was telling us that if you expose it to direct sunlight for as long as possible,  it will also "clean" if effectively.

I have set up a table on our back yard patio as a decon area. I take the mail, groceries, Amazon deliveries and put them on the table for 24 hours before they enter the house and I have a box for the masks on the table. I have a large bottle of hand sanitizer by the door so we sanitize our hands every time we enter the house. It's not a perfect decon area but I hope it works.

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

France to test plasma of coronavirus survivors to treat sick

France is to begin clinical trials involving transfusions of blood plasma from coronavirus survivors into patients who have severe symptoms in a bid to treat the illness, the institutions involved said on Saturday.

Information from thelocal.fr newspaper

58 minutes ago, BibleSteve said:

France is to begin clinical trials involving transfusions of blood plasma from coronavirus survivors

Last month I speculated that a vaccine would be developed but it would be against our Christian stand to take it, which would lead to us being put into quarantine camps because we weren't immunized. I hope I'm not right....

17 minutes ago, Bro Richard said:

Last month I speculated that a vaccine would be developed but it would be against our Christian stand to take it, which would lead to us being put into quarantine camps because we weren't immunized. I hope I'm not right....

That was more of prophecy than speculation.😂

A Louisiana pastor who was charged last week for violating the governor's coronavirus ban again defied orders and held services at church for Palm Sunday, one of the most significant religious observations for Christians. Pastor Tony Spell, the leader at Life Tabernacle Church in Baton Rouge, told CBS News in an email that more than 1,200 congregants attended on Sunday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-spell-louisiana-pastor-coronavirus-ban-palm-sunday-services/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=85931916

Edited by My little flower

24 minutes ago, My little flower said:

A Louisiana pastor who was charged last week for violating the governor's coronavirus ban again defied orders and held services at church for Palm Sunday, one of the most significant religious observations for Christians. Pastor Tony Spell, the leader at Life Tabernacle Church in Baton Rouge, told CBS News in an email that more than 1,200 congregants attended on Sunday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-spell-louisiana-pastor-coronavirus-ban-palm-sunday-services/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=85931916

Can they just jail this guy already? Like some of the others I get they're just going through culture-shock. But a lot of them gave up after that. This guy just isn't taking the strong hint.

Edited by Nirex

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

UK prime minister is now in ICU with Covid symptoms 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”